Where to invest crypto - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

Really so amazing and inspiring, I will also try and invest my talk token too, for the first time I will try and invest and know what our superior's, senior members are experience because I believe I will gain profit in future which will be huge, it means that 10 thousand talks can ear me 10 talk daily, wow what an amazing investment it's. @Trainz

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Really so amazing and inspiring, I will also try and invest my talk token too, for the first time I will try and invest and know what our superior's, senior members are experience because I believe I will gain profit in future which will be huge, it means that 10 thousand talks can ear me 10 talk daily, wow what an amazing investment it's. @Trainz

No mate, 100 thousand talk will earn us 100 talks daily, don't confuse yourself my friend , I said we will get 1% of what you invest with for example if you invest 

100 you get 1

200 you get  2

1000 you get 10 

10000 your 100

That's how it works my good friend

• +1 1

To invest in Crypto you have multiple ways of earning like mining bitcoins, trading and arbitrage. So think of these and do not try to invest in cloud mining scam sites which is not legit

My frined  you can invest  here easily without  any question.  But one  thing you should remember . You should avoid the spammers. You should have proper knowledge  investment and trading . Investment  will give you more profit than the posting. 

My friend, there are few places where you can invest your money to obtain passive benefits. The only thing I can think of is if you make a holding of a certain currency, but you should investigate well before doing so.

There are many sites and forum where you invest crypto currency but you should be careful from any scam. It is not easy to invest money for earn huge invest. So we should avoid to invest these forum to invest huge amount. So we should be careful

On 12/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Earn free money in the crypto market than invest in the Yobit exchange and buy those coins which are available in the investbox and invest in that option you will earn good money in that exchange at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/31/2019 at 11:19 AM, Anonymouskid said:

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

I recommend yobit, we work here and the truth is very safe, invest in the cryptocurrency that you want to read clearly and search well so that you generate good long-term profit and use investbox to increase a 1 percent daily profit.

At this time there are a few legit sites which are paying properly and security are very strong. And also some crypto currencies are beneficial at this time. Like the Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and altcoin etc. 

• +1 1

we are know that there are many wallet in the online market so that we can invest many other site but i think yobit is the best site in the online market so that many people joint this site and earn money.

thanks

• +5 1

The best friend platform does not exist, since if I tell you about any platform at some point it could disappear with all your money so I recommend you always invest at your own risk, you can still generate passive income with the exchange of Yobit or Binance.

Top Most Popular Bitcoin And Crypto Investing Sites

Coinbase. As we mentioned above, Coinbase is by far the most popular because you can invest directly with USD. ...

Gemini. ...

BlockFi. ...

Robinhood. ...

eToro. ...

Bitcoin IRA. ...

Hitbtc.com. ...

Binance.

There is many legit and scam website but as biginner i recommended yobit for you ss it has simple and easy features, and found it legit with various crypto coins.

There are many reliable and legitimate investment sites that you can work with. You can join the yobit investbox and invest in it to achieve more profits. Though I have not invest yet but I know of someone who's getting good profit from it.

You are right my friend there are many sites who are scams that why always be careful from scammers . You can earn money from this by posting  , trading and investment and you can trade and invest your money in crypto youbit exchange or wallet beacuse youbit exchange and wallet is safe and secure .

• +1 1

I will suggest you to invest in yobit invest box. Because it is very much safe and secured. I also invest in yobit. You can also try Binance. It is also trusted and profitable. 

• +1 1

There are many exchangers in cryptoworld, but the most important ones and moat popular are the coinbase and the yobit, which they are more preferred for making crypto investment and there are secured and legit. 

On 12/31/2019 at 4:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

I guess you don't have to worry no more, try Yobit investbox am assuring you, you will never regret this but mind you long term investment will earn you good money than the short term investment. If you are patient enough like weeks months or even year you will earn massively. I will advice you to do more research about Yobit investbox before you start investment.

My advice is that you do not invest through any website.
Perhaps you can trade on a certain popular, safe and liquid platform, or maybe you can hold some different cryptos for the future, which in itself is a good investment.

• +4 1

Yes you are right and I also get trapped from these scam and at the reason I lost my all of the money. And if you want to deposit and start trading, then i have heard much about coinglobal. But i personally don't use this forum.so search about this forum and then if you mind accept this then you can try this forum.

• +1 1

In my opinion you can choose between combinations of investing and trading in any of the best exchanges available on the online platforms. By far binance and yobit is the best reputed crypto trading exchanges. By planning and devising strategies you can come up with investing and trading decisions that would help you to make profits in the long term.

• +2 1

The best projects are identified for investment, first you have to see some basic information like team, project future etc before doing investment in a project

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are looking for a good site where you can invest your crypto, I will advice you to invest it in yobit exchange or binance. These site I mentioned are secure and safe and protect you from scammers. 

• +2 1

In my opinion, there are currently many banking systems or banking sectors that really help in investing in cryptocurrencies.Any site I suggest you join Cryptotal and you can earn just by posting and this is a very easy method and you can draw this money from your wallet at any time.

Welcome mate,  well as for me, I only used to invest only on my yobit account by buying coins of low value after it appreciate I will now sell it and buy another coin with low value again. But if you feel you can't do that, you can also engage in trading that you will be having one percent interest of what you have invest after every twenty four hours. You are always welcome. @MK AHMAD

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1