Where to invest crypto - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

Yobit is the most secure site against fraud and money theft that occurs these days, and if you do not like it, you can search on YouTube or Google about the most reliable sites in trading.

• +2 1

I think that the best place to invest your cryptocurrencies is the yobit platform, so I advise you to join this platform and trade your cryptocurrencies with it because it is the most secure and does not charge high fees.

• +1 1

You can invest on more than one trading platform, I like to invest on the Yobit platform, as it is very safe and provides many options and has a lot of currencies, so you have big options to invest in. There are other good platforms such as Binance that provide you with many advantages as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There are some sites that offer investment offers that are fraudulent and deceptive, so be careful before working on any site, and I find investing on the yobit platform good and safe, as it is a good platform for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I do not advise you to deposit your cryptocurrencies in any investment site because all investment sites that offer you great profits in a short term are SCAM sites, you have to be careful and try to find another way to earn cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

In my opinion, Yobit is the safest and most legitimate place to invest. You can use the Yobit investment box as passive income or buy Bitcoin and then store it for the long term. Besides that, I think trading is profitable, but it takes skill to be able to trade in the crypto market. So it depends on where you prefer to invest your money.

• +5 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

If you have a Yobit account, you can invest your crypto coins there. When you log in to Yobit, then you select the InvestBox menu, after that select the crypto coin that you want to invest, then click Create New Plan. If you are still in doubt, you should be able to find out more first so that you don't lose when you invest in crypto.

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that investment is not a small process first of all you should to get the knowledge about the trading on this forum otherwise you are not able to get more money with the trading without any knowledge

There are many ways to do this, you can use the investment fund on the yobit platform that it is safe and offers good profits, or you can invest manually on any platform such as Binance or Yobit

• +3 1

Dear I have two sites which are real and legit sites and we can invest here one Is bitcrypton and 2nd is yobit forum and we can earn good profit from these sites . And this is smart way for more earning. 

• +4 1

First, use famous and reliable platforms such as Binance. There is a list of the 10 best cryptocurrencies in the world or the strongest, such as Ethereum, ada, dot, avax and many other currencies that can be invested for the future.

Yes my friend there are many websites that claims to give you money for free but these are fake and scams they will steal your  all money . So be careful before investing your money. This is legit website and you can invest here without any tension. 

• +5 1

I'll recommend you to exchange your crypto into USD and invest this dollars in the trading.Trading isn't a scam it's really a profitable platform.You can make your profits if you learn first and then trade.

• +2 1

There are many sites where you can invest your Crypto digital currency but nowadays there are many scams about all the sites and no certified sides are in market so be careful before investing your money on any site I recommend you to join cryptotalk and just by posting you can earn and it's very simple method and you can draw this money from your wallet at anytime

As beginner we don't know how to invest in cryptocurrency ans how to eaen money from cryptocurrency.  So it good if we get knowledge about cryptocurrency and then we make right decisions about cryptocurrency invest. So moat of scame sites .so it good if you use yobit platform for investment and trade. Because at yobit you can check the price of coin and can think what and how much it will change. Soon yobit ia safe and out of scame.  But for thia knowledge ia important then you can make right decisions. 

My dear friend, you will benefit from this crypto forum.  Many people have benefited a lot by investing in this platform.  I will also invest in this forum in the future.

If you're searching for the cheapest and easiest place to earn money, I'd like to congratulate you because you've found a legitimate earning place. However, you are searching for a place where you can save and raise more money. I'm sad to say that I have no idea where the legit site to invest your money is, so make sure to check to see if they are legit. Greetings, buddy.

You are right. There is a lot of fraud and fraud in the world of cryptocurrencies. I think that investing on Yobit is more secure than other sites and I heard a lot about this, so you should go to Yobit, my friend, and good luck to you.

• +3 1

My dear friend, I have raised an important topic, in fact there are a lot of currency fraud coded so we have to be very careful, if you want to invest away from the sites, you can invest on the yobit platform at a percentage interest.

Yes my friend there are a lot of sites which are scammed one so you need to choose one of them which will not be scame.. Just like this site.. It's wonderful site for working and as well as for investing mi ey. So if you want to make your investment then you are advise to choose this site because it's a reliable one and not scammed so you need you money to invest here and earn profits.. Or if you want to earn freely then you need to spend you time here and earn free coin.. Thanks. 

If you have sufficient experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, I advise you to buy low-value currencies and wait for their value to rise, so you will earn abundant money.

Hi bro don't be easily fooled by scammer sites, but if you want to invest your crypto to earn some interest, you can use yobit. You can choose your favorite coins in the investbox. About the reputation of yobit you don't need to hesitate, because all members in the cryptotalk forum have a yobit account.

Since I don't completely trust other sites or other investments, I find very content in trading. Aside from trading, I work in signature campaigns and posting here to that's quite a few and I'm pleased with my earnings, but try trading and learn to do it. Also, before considering other people's suggestions, make sure they are true and safe.

welcome to this forum mate, if you looking for the best and easy way of earnings and i will congratulate you mate because your on legit site of earning. however your looking to the site that you can invest and earn more but im sorry to tell you that im no idea where the legit site to invest your money but make sure to search if there legit. happy posting mate.

The matter is very simple, all you have to do is search the Internet for the best platforms that help you as a beginner to invest properly, but for me I use the yobit platform because I think it is the best platform for beginners because it has an easy-to-access interface, in addition to containing most of the famous currencies, and you also enjoy Easily convert and trade