Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

Bitcoin is the best virtual currency in the world, I think that in 2030 it could cost a lot, I do not have a figure but it will increase a lot

I imagine the price will reach 200 thousand this year and one million goals in the long term

I think the number is greatly exaggerated, $ 1 million for 1 bitcoin is something out of sight
The value of 1 bitcoin is not equal to 1 million dollars, I see that the value of bitcoin is less than that number

• +2 1

I don't think bitcoin is growing fast, it cost $20,000 in 2017, now $10650. What makes you think it would cost so much? If cryptocurrencies are very popular in the future, it will cost a maximum of $70,000

• +1 1

1 million dollars sounds very difficult, but the scarcity that will be in 10 years will surely make BTC go through the roof, now is the time to accumulate!

I think not, maybe the btc will be worth much more but I don't think it is at that price scale. They can create other currencies that take the throne out of bitcoin. The truth is that at that time bitcoin will be known by almost everyone.

It is something very possible, the cryptocurrency is becoming popular and it is being adopted in many countries. It is very likely that its value will increase at those figures.

It seems to me that such an outcome is no exception. Because let's remember what happened 3-4 years ago ... Bitcoin then cost only $ 200-500, but now? I think he will reach heights! But not a million, but about $ 500,000 :) 

I dont think bitcoin can reach a million dollars in 10 years tha will be an extremely difficult task for bitcoin to achieve especially looking at the market cap

I sincerely consider that if it is an achievable goal, in the long term it has an upward trend and every time that time passes it is more accepted, when the day comes that it is accepted by regulators, businessmen, bank or at least some, Bitcoin will rise enormously, I speak of enormously because today it already has a great acceptance but there is still that great doubt. Bitcoin halving plus a specific suppply is another of the things that will make it more and more valuable. Supply demand law

Yo sinceramente considero que si es un objetivo alcansable, a largo plazo tiene tendencia alcista y cada vez que pasa el tiempo es mas aceptado, cuando llegue el dia que sea aceptado por, entes reguladores, empresarios, banco o por lo menos algunos subiran descomunalmente, hablo de descomunalmente porque hoy en dia ya tiene una gran aceptacion pero todavia existe esa gran duda. el Bitcoin halving mas un suppply especiico es otra de las cosas que lo haran cada vez mas valioso. Ley oferta demanda

Edited by carbos

In theory, this is certainly possible, but it seems to me that this will happen very soon and perhaps not even in 2030. This is due to the fact that the Bitcoin price of $ 1 million will deal a huge blow to the market of not only cryptocurrencies, but all goods in general.

• Useful or interesting 1

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

I think, yes, you can reach this price. But only after, to extract all the reserve, from BITCOION.

At this point, I think it will skyrocket, the price skyrocketing.

So, to save your BITCOIN, as an investment, in the long term.

Yes and No. No one can know this,because market is unpredictable. We can only guess about that,so try to not think about that)

I think not, I think it is somewhat exaggerated to say that it goes up to a million dollars, what I have read is that in 2025 it will not fall below 100,000 dollars.

Impossible is not, nor is it an extraordinary idea.

Bitcoin has gone up almost $10k in a decade and its value continues to rise.

In about 5 years it can even go up to $50k, which is a pretty long stretch but not impossible to achieve.

But within another decade it can reach a value of close to $100k.

You know, this is a good question.

In short, I think that this is not possible. Bitcoin made so much noise during its pump in 2K18 that everyone is now confident of its growth in the long term. And for whales, first of all, earning - the most important thing.

If everything goes as the experts calculate it and it is on the right track, it is most likely that if it reaches one million dollars, the long-term project has been on a good path since it was launched, hopefully it continues like this

I think that it will not reach 1 million dollars in 2030, perhaps it will reach 200 thousand dollars, it is also only an estimate, that is unpredictable, two years ago it reached a maximum of up to 20 thousand dollars but this time has remained at 10 thousand to 11 thousand dollars, everything is a matter of time, greetings.

Actually I don't want to say that it is possible, because it is also not possible. Ten years have passed from now, for God's sake. We don't know until we see it in the next ten years. So, let's wait and see and hope that it will be achieved in the next ten years or not. Or at least bitcoin hitting $ 100,000 is really cool, I think, if at all possible

On 12/31/2019 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Well this predictions are not certainly true and one maybe doubting whether it may or may not get to that price. Also there may come situations where one would need to use money. So it is very difficult to hodl your coin for 10years.

I could say that if it would reach that figure since every day it is becoming known a lot and companies and individuals are already making more and more use of how incredible it is to have Bitcoins, we just have to wait and see the growth that is going to go  having

This is something that we all want to happen, and if it happens it will be incredible, but the truth is that I think it could reach 100k or a little more by 2030, however, we can get a big surprise, who knows!

Yes, I expect it to reach more than a million dollars. Many economic analysts expect that in 2021 it will reach 200 thousand dollars.

Yes, I expect it to reach more than a million dollars. Many economic analysts expect that in 2021 it will reach 200 thousand dollars.