How to mention someone in a post? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

How to mention someone in a post?

On 3/4/2021 at 1:38 PM, Aimen Khan said:

I am partially new so I don't know the proper rules.Sometime I also want to mention someone in a post.But I can't do this coz I don't know how to do it.If anyone knows share it here it will help me and other new members.

@Aimen Khan Tagging the other is very easy, I imagine that you already learned with the comments they have made, a good way to interact here is that, that tag carries a notification to the other so that they know that you read their publication and reactions as he does, help is The key here, making all of us grow organically will make the forum grow as well and we all benefit, greetings.

You must use a sign @ and the name is placed like what is inside the forum and the person must be one of your followers in order to be able to put a sign on a comment and you must be very careful not to share repeated topics in order not to ban the account and thank you

• +1 1

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend if you want to refer to someone else or remind him in a comment you put this @ and then you put the name you want to refer to. But if you want to reply to someone's comment, you can put the + sign at the bottom of the comment. Welcome to the forum. With my best wishes to everyone.

Do not worry, dear, it is a simple and easy process. All you have to do is use this sign @ then type the name of the person you want to share. Regarding the rules for working on this forum, you must not copy the posts of other members

You can mention someone in a posts by easily tagging the person. Just use the @  and write the persons name. From here the list of members will be listed and you can select the name you wish to tag. This really makes it easier for members to get replies within a Posts

Hello. To mention someone in your message, you just need to put "@" (without quotes) in front of the username of the user, so you will notify him and he will have to receive a corresponding message.
And since I can advise a beginner to immediately read the rules of the forum, so you will be completely confident in yourself and will not violate the rules of the forum.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:09 PM, Tala999 said:

The command is very simple. If you want to refer to someone, you must click on this @ sign and then type the name as it is registered in the account of the person you want to refer to

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative post with the new members of this platform, I believe we pay attention to this post actually must of us, will know how to mentioned any member of this platform in our post.

• +1 1

Yes,my friend,you can mention anyone or your friend in a post.So ,at first you should type "@" ,then you write your friend name or someone name after "@" .So,by this way,you can mention someone in a post.

As for me, I have not personally tried it, but I have seen some people do it, so you should ask experienced members and I am sure they know how to do it or ask one of the supervisors and mediators to help you with that. They are always ready to help.

• +3 1

This feature enables us to remind one of the members of a rule. Or by referring to one of them to learn a certain idea they were previously ignorant of. This process is done by writing the name of the intended person taking into account the letter hierarchy well and in order. Before all of that, put the @ sign. Good luck to everyone.

We can mention a person or friend who has a cryptoTalk account by typing the name and surname that they created for that account.

Dear friend it's very easy to mention someone in any post just type @ and mention the username of any particular user you want to tag. If this helped you then please give a positive reaction to this post. Thanks. 

At first I wanted to mention someone in my comment and I did not know, but now I know how to do it, you have to write a code @ and then write the title that the person uses on the site

• +1 1

General CryptoTalk.org Forum Rules
1. Political debate prohibited.
2. Offensive expressions in any form are prohibited. Abuse is prohibited to be carried out in the forum.
3. Others are prohibited from participating in the forum in any form.
4. Use of multiple accounts is prohibited.
Publishing rules:
_ No shortening link.
Don't post an out of topic or redundant post.
_ Do not use google translate or any machine translator. Posting Yobit tokens is prohibited!
_ Begging is forbidden.
_ For local language, local board only.
Rules for posting new posts:
1. Copy and paste is prohibited even with a link to the source.
2. It is prohibited to create duplicate topics. Check out the section before posting.
3. The topic title should be informative, and speak one or two words, which increases the content of the content.
4. Start the topic name with a capital letter.

if you want to mention  someone  type @ and the name follows by the person which you want to mention. That's  good we mention  the expert member for asking  the related question.

• +1 1

Don't worry my friend that is simple and requires no effort what you do is you say the sign @ and then the name of the person you want to respond to it and if you need any help don't hesitate to adult age they help everyone

You can mention or tag anyone in your comment or post by using the sign of @ and you will see the names appearing there and yiu can write by yourself as well. Good Luck.

You can metion to anyone easily. You have a sign for the mention is @ to show the anyone to write the name of that person. This is easily to use it. I hope you understand it.

I am new here too, so I think it is like any application on the Internet that you put a @ sign before any name that you want to mention with a comment. You can try what was said previously to learn this and it will become easy. 

The command is very simple. If you want to refer to someone, you must click on this @ sign and then type the name as it is registered in the account of the person you want to refer to

You can easily refer to any member of the forum using the @ symbol before the name of the member you want to refer to, as you can write several letters from the name of the member and you will be able to find it.

Wouldn't this will block your account? As i have no knowledge that how to mention someone in this post i was just here for getting knowledge i just want to know that it can cause your account block or not?

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is very simple, if you want to mention a specific person in the forum, you just have to use the @ sign, then write the name of the person you want to mention, and it will appear to you directly and choose it, and thus notificatiom arrives for the chosen person and he replies to you.

Edited by Ghadrov

The truth is that I do not know much about it but it seems to me that if you want to mention someone you have to put the at sign and choose the person that is what they have told me but I promise to investigate and make a publication for beginners They can get rid of the doubts and me too since nobody has asked that kind of questions before.

• Useful or interesting 1