Stop begging for Good Reputation - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stop begging for Good Reputation

I think asking others for good reputation is not so cool and understanding point. If you want good reputation you must  do good topics or posts here, then if you really deserve you will get reputation by other, there would be no need of doing beg  to others. If you are  not able to do good posts then ask the seniors to help you in creating quality content, you cam also do research on different sites.it would help you in understanding topics

• +1 1

I have also noticed that some members demand a reputation for their posts despite their inefficiency, and this is a bad thing, as they will give a negative character to the forum and reduce its quality.Create useful posts as something that will get you a positive reputation.

I have seen a lot of posts that ask for a positive reputation, and I think that the posts that adhere to the rules of the forum and these posts are useful will get the reputation automatically.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you should not beg to anyone and then publish a useful topic and new ideas to gain a positive reputation. We are in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

My dear friend I want to say thank you to you that you have given so important tips to all the new members of this forum that they should not beg for the reputation instead they should earn reputation by themselves by making their work smart hope all the new members will like your topic and understand it carefully.

I agree with you on the topic of begging, but I must give people some support for beginners, For example, I need support, why do you not support me, Is this way to be Moss,I don "t think so 

Actually,, we should not beg for a good reputation, but rather we should only adopt the right standards at work and evaluate others based on their opinions. We must prove ourselves by creating topics with useful content, then the members will automatically provide the reputation for you, to encourage the publication of more useful topic. If we need money, we must write useful posts to attract members and urge them to give you a positive reputation and not to request it all the time from the rest of the members.

Absolutely this talk is blatant. The post that pleads with the owner of likes or followers afflicts me with alienation in return I hasten to admire a topic that contains interest and is written in a simple way that reaches the mind of the reader quickly. And follow us

The issue begging for reputiton is a bad thing we didn't have to begg to gain a good reputation if you desrve it you will get it and other things I never got it۔۔

Of course, by begging, you cannot build a good reputation for yourself, but from the work of your glory and according to the value of your publications and your useful and good opinions. If you work hard and patience, read and search for knowledge that benefits you, you will inevitably get a good reputation and you also need enough time to get what you want.

Edited by Ania atom
  • Useful or interesting 2

The good reputation here comes automatically. Everyone assesses a positive useful comments without any rise, scam or other attempts. I did not follow anyone and I did not know anything but I had a lot of research and read many publications and I have experience in writing good and helpful comments and began to share here and got a good reputation in a very short time. Just do your best and then you'll find all your affairs is fine.

That's correct. I've also noticed that the people are requesting for reputation. This is not going to work. We have to work for it. I mean we have to work hard and make quality posts then we will get reputation in easy way. Simply our reputations are directly proportional to our work. 

Thank you so much for your topic. You post such a great topic.  Nowadays I noticed that some people post content and at last they beg for reputation.  I don't understand why they do this. We should not beg others to give a reputation. If your content is good people will love you and they will willingly give you a reputation.  You don't need to beg from others.  You just need to post useful comments. That's it. Good luck 

Yes my dear friend it really seems bad to beg for good reputation. We should not waste our time for begging reputation, we should improve and focus on ourselves for improvement and gain knowledge from everywhere like we can read books or forums on the internet to gain knowledge and we can also communicate to those peoples who have much knowlege

It's right friend. I am completely agree with you. If we want that we get positive reputation then we should earn it and we can earn positive reputation by posting good and useful content. When we write our own thoughts without copy or paste then people will definitely give us positive reputation.

Thank you for these important tips. Members, especially novices, should earn their reputation through their efforts and make effective partnerships that preserve members. They must first begin by learning, discovering the unknown, and benefiting from the participation of others

Begging for good reputation is really a bad idea and it's not encourage in this forum. If you want to have a good reputation then you need to work hard by creating useful post and topics so that you gain it.

You are right, no one should beg for a good reputation, it is not difficult to get a good reputation, all you have to do is abide by the rules of the forum and publish useful posts, I think this is the only effective method, these are good tips for everyone, thank you for posting them

Edited by FerasSaQr

There is a lot of advice for new and old members and this forum need to be helpful and be helped to work good in this platform and make it good.  

Yes I am agree to your this topic because this topic main point is reputation this is very important thing for every member you know because you are member hope you understand I think you collect good reputation easily only you make you comments and topic logical and knowledge full topic for biggenners.

Keep it up dear and good luck.

If we want to get the right kind of reputation then we need that we should work very hard and if we do not have good style then our attitude should also be working, begging should not come at in our writing .

Yes, my friend, you are right. We joined the forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and investments and to share our insights and knowledge, not just to make money. As a result, if we need money, we can write useful posts to attract members and encourage them to give you a good reputation rather than constantly asking the rest of the members for it.

Your advice is useful, and I also agree with you, as for me, I will not give a good reputation unless he deserves it, no matter who this person is, there are many people who tire and strive to create a useful post, For me, these are the first to obtain a good reputation.

Hello eveyone, now a days i've visible a great deal of the human beings are begging for the reputaion.

It’s seems ver bad. 
That they may be now no longer permitting thierselves to undertake the fundamental approach for operating.

On the alternative hand they use the technique of begging.

Is it appropriate for you 

or is it worth for you 

forestall doing.

I recommendation you to now no longer to copy those sort of things.

I need to provide a few excellent statistics for the upgradation of your paintings.

the guidelines are.....

Be clever on your paintings

Try to examine newspaper each day

Read books to increase your appropriate analytical abilities

Use a suitable topic 

Choose the subject which becomes a steerage for lots of others.

Work for your vocabulary and grammer, in case you aren't appropriate in English Language.

Work every day with the aid of using finishing your day by day tasks.

Give appreciate in your seniors.

Take steerage out of your seniors.

Develop your skills.

Develop your answering talent with the aid of using appropriate commentary in the direction of different factor of views.

Be Effective and beneficial for others.

And attempt to paintings or deliberate your operating fashion on longer terms.

Keep up to date yourself with cutting-edge know-how approximately virtual currency.

Invest it slow in a better manner on crypto talk.

Invest your financial savings in a wiser manner in any buying and selling website.

Have religion in youself.

be an excellent contibutor. 

Give suitable reaction to others post.

Try to comply with a terrific personwho constantly attempts difficult to present you a beneficial content.

Do now no longer beg for followers

there are the recommendations, i'm hoping you may get most gain in destiny via way of means of adpoting those things.

You may be fashion setter in case you are really need to do it.

Best needs for you all.

Of course, with you, all members must know that you should not beg for a reputation because you can get a good reputation by working hard, then everyone will interact with your posts. Just work to publish useful information and the profits will be your share.