Warning points means kick out ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Warning points means kick out ?

No friend warning points means that they warn you but if you keep getting many warning points there if your account will be banned and that would be a very bad thing so nothing try not to get warning points while less or no warning points is better for you so you can continue working here.

• +1 1

The warning points do not mean elimination of the account, this depends on how strong your fault is, for this you have to be careful to violate the rules in the forum, so you have to take care of the warning points, this does not they are deleted and you will have to live with them until you leave the platform or they delete your account.

Warning point means that you should be careful and always ensure that you are posting good contents. If you receive a warning point then you should be ready to get more serious because any more mistake might cause you to be removed from the forum. So you should be careful.

Yes, my friend, I know that well, and I publish useful and good content to avoid warning points if I make a mistake, and then the ban, with good luck to all friends, to raise ourselves to the highest peak.

You are right my friend now is left for us to follow the rules and regulations of the forum so that we wont receive any warning points.  Because if we keep receiving warning points it can lead us to get banned.

You are right, the more you get warning points, you will eventually be exposed to the ban and the reason for obtaining warning points is many, not only because of negative reputation, but also if you steal the ideas of other members or if you write in a language other than the permitted language, as well as if you increase the spelling mistakes in your post.

• +4 1

Yes you are right friend warning point means kick out from this forum because after doing any mistake we can get banned therefore we should follow the rules and regulations of the forum to survive at this forum safely. We also should make the useful and informative posts to get good reputation because we cannot get earning without having positive rating.

we need to perform tough and also make an effort to help make excellent and also beneficial content to acquire positive reviews, we have to not necessarily help make content that can be not necessarily beneficial or perhaps incomprehensible so that we all aren't getting unfavorable critiques and so organic beef acquire forewarning items.

you are absolutely right . If we continously get the negative reputation than our account got blocked. So , always tried to avoid warning points by posting useful posts that are essential not only for you but also for the other members of this forum . Warning points damage our reputation . 

In order not to get a negative reputation, you must properly follow the forum publishing rules and make your posts meaningful and useful and not write useless posts just for the sake of making money. If you follow these rules, you will not get warning points and you will get a good reputation as well.

Yes, dear, the guessing point causes the expulsion, and as long as you think the user receives 3 guess points, then he is expelled from the forum, so avoid violating the rules of the forum

• +1 1

Not every negative reputation means you get a warning point, it could be because of the difference of opinion among members.

Because the moderators review your post with a negative reputation, if it's a violation of the rules, you get a warning point for it, but if it's not a violation, you don't get paid.

• +1 1

The warning point is a good method to warn the member that he make a wrong thing or to learn him where is his fault and to learn how he will fix it

• +2 1

Yes you are right . So we all have to follow the rules of this forum. And be aware of what we have to do in this forum. We try get information about every section of crypto so that we work in a good way . So by making good and positive posts we can't get negative reaction . We have to work like that we can't get negative points.

Thanks.

Certainly my friend, a good reputation is the basis of everything wherever you go in and outside this forum. Thank you for your mention on this topic.

Thank you for wishing me luck, I am starting here recently, and I am eager to work in this way and style and gain knowledge about the world of coding. This is special, dear here, and we must always pay attention to this aspect.

Thanks for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I hope all new members work to gain a good and good reputation by publishing distinctive and important topics that will get a good evaluation.

• +3 1

Obtaining warning points is considered as a warning to the mistakes that were made to avoid them, otherwise the account will be banned and with repeated negative support, you must take caution and work more diligently in order to avoid the final ban from the forum.

From what I understand and what the regulation says is that the administrators have the power to warn you up to three times if you are doing things wrong, that is, you violate the regulation and if you do not comply with the call for attention and continue to do the wrong things. things can expel you from the forum remember that the rules are established so that anywhere there is an order.

Of course and that is why you should always avoid to get them in the first place. Make sure that you post good contents so that you will get good reputation and eventually become a better content writer. 

First, I don't think that a negative rating or reputation can make you to get a warning point, secondly, a warning point does not mean that you are banned  from cryptotalk, unless you received a warning point of more than six which will never expire.

Yes my mate we can say that more then two warning point means you are on the way to banned. So it is a red card for you when you can given a warning point. So always try to away for all warning points. I hope you got it.

Oh, of course, we should focus on our posts and information to avoid getting negative reputation and warning points because that will increase the chance of us being banned from the forum.

• +4 1

I think the warning points that alert you and so that's everything. If you are given multiple warning points, you will be banned. There has always to be awareness about this. This will help you improve your profile. Thank you.