Will the Talk token pump or will it die? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

Will the Talk token pump or will it die?

What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysie  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysis

On 4/3/2021 at 11:38 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

Are there bounty campaigns now that you can profit from? If your answer is yes, please share it with us! I think most of the people here are always looking for the best way to make money! Especially if you have already withdrawn from it!

@CryptoLegendry right now in our forum you will not be able to find out good bounty program    but you can visit on another crypto forum such as bitcointalk or altcointalk as there has many bounty  now running on and you can earn good amount 

On 4/4/2021 at 12:23 AM, CryptoLegendry said:

A great pump now ! I think it's something good for Talk investors ! now they can sell some of their Talk because of this amazing pump ! 
But is there anyone explaining the reason for this pump?

Great pump.jpg

that was cool pump made by the yobit team for some moment and when i check the price and become astonised to see that how the price can be decrease like that .. @CryptoLegendry anyway ,there has good chance to pump it up near future i think 

I don't think the crypto talk token is going to die because it's being managed by the brokers of this forum and certainly they always have alternative plans so in my opinion it will go up in the future and you don't have to worry.

On 3/24/2021 at 8:52 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

Currently, there are no Bounty campaigns, unfortunately! But I think that in the coming days we will see several Bounty campaigns enter the forum! With bounty campaigns we can make a lot of money! For example, using your signature to declare a currency project! Like Tron's Bounty campaign! It was really excellent! And a lot of members benefited from such campaigns!

Signature campaigns are even more simple especially for newbies who wish to join the campaign. I hope we see more opportunities of earning using bounty campaigns soon in this forum because it feels good to earn money online.

We all know that the price and value of talktoken is very low now. My expectations for talktoken is that its value and price will definitely rise someday. So hold your talktoken for some time. 

I joined the cryptotalk platform and the yobit platform recently, so I don't know much about the yobit platform, but I think that the talk token might bump up in the near future, thank you so much.

Well, the issue with talk token is very surprising, because it is dropping so fast and to a lower level to the extent that I am thinking may be it's going to disappear, I don't know what need to be done for it price to rise again, despite the price of Bitcoin is going higher, the price of talk token is just falling, but we hope that soon the price Will go back to pumping.

TalkTalk doesn't go up much or down, it's always medium-priced and never helps to invest because it's low compared to other cryptocurrencies.

The price of tokens has been steadily declining for the past few months and now it seems that tokens will soon be completely free. I think talk tokens will die in the future.

In fact, the Talk coin started strongly in the cryptocurrency market, and many experts expected a significant increase in its price, but unfortunately every day its price drops dramatically and many fear the currency will die permanently and exit from all platforms

• +3 1

Hello there greetings I am new member of this forum I have no idea how much it will become reality so in my opinion I think this forum members income degreasing not increasing I hope it will resolve in the future and best of luck to all of you I hope you understand what I'm trying to say good luck with feature

On 4/5/2021 at 6:10 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

yes if you here that time then you could earn it easily just by doing social task .. till now betfury team give us enough profit but hope it will give more profit when it will be listed on good exchange such as binance or some where with good price .. so stay tuned for further information about bounty 

So I cannot join the campaign now? If yes how can i earn some coins from this betfury signature campaigns because i want to earn more while working in this forum of cryptotalk platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to my information, the talk code is gradually decreasing in price .. and no one knows when its price will increase, so for me, I keep ahead to see what will happen.

41 minutes ago, Tallest said:

So I cannot join the campaign now? If yes how can i earn some coins from this betfury signature campaigns because i want to earn more while working in this forum of cryptotalk platform.

the campaign already ended man and you can not earn any token anymore but what you can do is join in the upcoming bounty though our forum has no bounty right now but do not worry soon it will come into our forum then you can join into the whole task such as twitter ,telegram ,signature 

• +1 1

On 4/13/2021 at 8:23 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

the campaign already ended man and you can not earn any token anymore but what you can do is join in the upcoming bounty though our forum has no bounty right now but do not worry soon it will come into our forum then you can join into the whole task such as twitter ,telegram ,signature 

That will be nice because we can easily increase our earning opportunities since the payment made by the forum is currently low compared to before, but how can I know if the campaign comes in?

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, we are witnessing day after day a decrease in the value of Talk as we notice the large fluctuations in the prices of the financial market .. We cannot predict the extent of the rise or fall of this currency if we do not have the skill in analysis and monitoring .. So we have to develop ourselves in the world of cryptography and increase our culture around Cryptocurrencies, so that we can progress and prosper and gain a good reputation and appreciation ... and I think Talk will return to the upside later

I don't think Tilak tokens are ever lost.You can invest in these trades Then, when he wanted to, he reconciled and left as many years as he wanted Or you will benefit, not harm.

Although the price of the talk is greatly reduced, but the forum still believes in it and pays through it to the members, this makes us think again that it can recover and increase its price again if the brokers carry out a big support campaign and huge quantities of it in the market so that the demand for it will return and its price increases, and we We really hope so.

Most of the currencies issued by the platform fall a week after they were launched due to the large and continuous sale of them, and this matter is really unfortunate and there must be a solution to this matter

• +4 1

To be frank and sincere, I think that the talk has been dropping recently, so the posibillity of the pump up in the near future is very minimal, but I think if the talk token can be added t any cryptocurrency wallets aside from the yobit, then this can revive the standard of the talk. 

The depreciation of TALK in this way is a cause for concern and makes us very afraid of the death of this currency, but I believe that TALK will rise again and make significant progress between currencies is a temporary period and things will return to normal.

• +2 1