Will the Talk token pump or will it die? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

Will the Talk token pump or will it die?

What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysie  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysis

12 hours ago, Ses93 said:

His currency talk had a lot of expectations to rise, but most currencies witnessed a rise and fall in their prices, and they are still very low and have not risen for a long time, and it is feared that they will remain so.

Frankly, I have a bad experience with Yobit coins! So I'm a little afraid of the Talk coin! I had experience with DLRS coin that I invested some money in and it got lost! But I think that the Talk coin project is completely different in the event that what the moderators talked about here (I mean the project for ads to appear on the forum) This project will lead to people buying Talk coin, which will definitely lead to an increase in its price! So I think the Talk coin project is completely different from the rest of the Yobit platform currencies

Hello everyone, I have confidence in the talk, I think that soon we will have updates, of this token, where its price could increase, currently I am saving my tokens, when I can I invest it in the investment box, waiting to profit, an increase in its price.

Edited by Simon London

13 hours ago, Simon London said:

Hello everyone, I have confidence in the talk, I think that soon we will have updates, of this token, where its price could increase, currently I am saving my tokens, when I can I invest it in the investment box, waiting to profit, an increase in its price.

Most of the members here have a similar view of yours! I think we all believe in the Token Talk project! But it takes a little patience! I do not see that we will witness a change in 3 months! But it takes more time!

14 hours ago, jory said:

Indeed, it is difficult to predict the state of this currency because it is going through an awkward situation in the market after the big decline that Talk tokens suffered.
It needs a big support and buying campaign so that its price will rise again, and we hope that we will also gain more profits and not let our effort go without benifit.

This matter is up to the forum moderators! They should come up with a solid plan to get Token Talk in demand by major investors! They must fully disclose the currency project in order for the investor to believe that his money is being placed within a security project and profitable

On 3/20/2021 at 2:09 AM, CryptoLegendry said:

! We are waiting for updates from the moderators or even ads, for example, as promised by the moderators of the forum! I think investing now in Talk coin is the best solution! What do you think my friend?

My suggestion is invest your some amount money on talk token as you can get 20k talk token just for 50 usd now and put it on invest box .. thus there has a chance your talk invest funds increase up around 10x within the next two month .. and sooner or later this will be true too .

45 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

My suggestion is invest your some amount money on talk token as you can get 20k talk token just for 50 usd now and put it on invest box .. thus there has a chance your talk invest funds increase up around 10x within the next two month .. and sooner or later this will be true too .

I agree with you, my friend! It's a shame we're selling Talk so cheap! Whereas we were selling the current Talk at a much higher price! We used to get around $ 7.5 a day just with Talk! Regardless of the BTC! I believe that one day the Talk coin will move due to the developments and updates that cryptographers will release someday!

• +2 1

Dear I am hurted because now a days talk token is decreasing day by day and we get 10  talk token for every useful post and talk token price is decreasing day by day but we should to focus on just work and we will get good money. 

1 hour ago, CryptoLegendry said:

I agree with you, my friend! It's a shame we're selling Talk so cheap! Whereas we were selling the current Talk at a much higher price! We used to get around $ 7.5 a day just with Talk! Regardless of the BTC! I believe that one day the Talk coin will move due to the developments and updates that cryptographers will release someday!

I believed this true and only for this reason i am holding my talk token still ..  anyway, what i have said to you think deeply bro because this  little amount usd we usually waste on different thing so you can invest some on it and hope you will get good return bro .

• Useful or interesting 1

Well all are worried that the talk token is down seriously we are just hoping that it should pump so that we can be earning handsomely. Anyway we should be investing it so that we can double our earnings. 

Edited by Manir

15 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

this  little amount usd we usually waste on different thing so you can invest some on it and hope you will get good return bro .

You have a good plan here my friend because as time goes on talkcoin will surely rise especially when people invest on it much and I also hope the forum do something reasonable to help the value of the coin rise a bit.

• +1 1

I'm so much afraid too. In the starting the price of talk token was 200 satoshi. After few months the price of talk token is gradually decreased and at present the price is 5 satoshi. Price is totally depends on the coins supply and demand on the market. I think talk token should start some new campaign to increase the value of talk token

1 hour ago, Tallest said:

You have a good plan here my friend because as time goes on talkcoin will surely rise especially when people invest on it much and I also hope the forum do something reasonable to help the value of the coin rise a bit.

I am pretty sure that cryptotalk member will feel regret as they do not invest their some amount money on talk token when it price was low .. Day will come soon when talk token holder will have happiness over this forum .. so no one should miss this oppurtunity .

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I am pretty sure that cryptotalk member will feel regret as they do not invest their some amount money on talk token when it price was low .. Day will come soon when talk token holder will have happiness over this forum .. so no one should miss this oppurtunity .

Yes, this is true and I think the joy will be greater than the joy that was when the Talk price was launched! Because the price will be more high and our profits will be more! It just takes patience! I don't think the price of Talk will drop any further! But anything is possible! We have to wait for updates that moderators will talk about soon!

• +2 1

Well I don't have such experience about this but I just thought it will pump it not going to be die because talk is this platform tokens and if this die what people will earn from here I just thought it will pump as like it start trading before so hope we wait for that day again..

3 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

Yes, this is true and I think the joy will be greater than the joy that was when the Talk price was launched! Because the price will be more high and our profits will be more! It just takes patience! I don't think the price of Talk will drop any further! But anything is possible! We have to wait for updates that moderators will talk about soon!

right now we can say that the talk token authorities keep this price in stable situation so that the investor can enjoy the investment  offer while they are preparing the talk token advertisement to pump the value of talk near future .

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

right now we can say that the talk token authorities keep this price in stable situation so that the investor can enjoy the investment  offer while they are preparing the talk token advertisement to pump the value of talk near future .

The stability of the price for a long time for a currency is a good reason to make it rise strongly! The Talk coin is now breathing money, either to a strong rise or to death! But I do not think that the forum moderators will lead the coin to death! Because in the end it expresses their forum project, and if they were not interested in the project, they would have closed the forum a long time ago, but I think they will make a good surprise soon! So we have to wait

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

It is indeed a very good opportunity especially for members who are financially stable, I don't have capital for now but I will keep accumulating gradually into the investbox because sooner or later yobit will create a use case for the token.

I think that this currency will become a strong currency because it enjoys a good promotional campaign as it is the currency of this forum and we charge it for every positive evaluation we get on it and it is still doing well

• +3 1

I really don't know. I am also worried about the state of the conversation.  Because now it’s going down a lot.  And I'm not satisfied with my income.  But let's hope for the best.  In the future we can only hope that it continues to grow so that we can benefit from it.

I am not an expert and much less I guess but I can say that hope I do have therefore and I believe that the cryptocurrency talk will go back we hope that it will rather be soon since our income is constantly decreasing that I have hope that his hand will be increased
A big greeting to the whole community

8 hours ago, Tallest said:

It is indeed a very good opportunity especially for members who are financially stable, I don't have capital for now but I will keep accumulating gradually into the investbox because sooner or later yobit will create a use case for the token.

In this case , i can tell you to best of luck and keep increase your work ...Increase work mean do work on another crypto related thing which can give you decent amount that will be helpful for your capital mate .. try to join on bounty campaign or another crypto related forum which  pay you .

• +1 1

21 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

they would have closed the forum a long time ago, but I think they will make a good surprise soon! So we have to wait

Do you think forum authorities has responsibility on it? but i do not think so because our payment campaign getting running by yobit so you can say it is yobit project and whenever they think it is the time to improve talk token postition then they will do it easily .

• +2 1

28 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Do you think forum authorities has responsibility on it? but i do not think so because our payment campaign getting running by yobit so you can say it is yobit project and whenever they think it is the time to improve talk token postition then they will do it easily .

I also believe that a platform like Yobit could invest its money into a better project if a future Cryptotalk venture was useless, not big, and matte! I think even the managers of the Yobit platform are really interested in the Cryptotalk project and they are paying a fair amount so far! So I think we are waiting for a nice surprise in the next few months! Talk's price will go up to the moon in the event that any new updates about the Cryptotalk project appear!

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

try to join on bounty campaign or another crypto related forum which  pay you

I don't know much about bounty campaigns my friend but it will be nice if they introduce such opportunities in this forum so we can increase our chances of earning while working in the forum, what do you think?

According to me the talktoken will drop and one day will come when it will die. We can see that the price of talktokens is decreasing day by day so this is very difficult to say that it will increase. So I am worried about that because this is a part of our payment system and its price is decreasing so our earning is also decreasing .

20 hours ago, Tallest said:

I don't know much about bounty campaigns my friend but it will be nice if they introduce such opportunities in this forum so we can increase our chances of earning while working in the forum, what do you think?

our forum has already bring out some awesome bounty project mate which give us enough profit ..such as free ton signature campaign and social campaign .. after that the betfury bounty campaign give us more profit than free ton as soon BFG token going to list on good exchange .

• +1 1