My investment strategy with TALK & satoshi - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

My investment strategy with TALK & satoshi

I thank you very much for this compliment my friend, I am converting the free bitcoin that I get from working on this wonderful forum on the yobit platform to my wallet and I convert it to the USDT currency and exchange it on the local paper currency

Edited by Shadi29

On 4/3/2021 at 6:42 PM, Yanni345 said:

This is a good strategy for making gains. I think investing in investbox is the best option and its profits are great in the long term. Also, investing in bitcoin is beneficial and its profits are almost guaranteed.
 I suggest you go on with your plan, my friend, because you did a great job.

@Yanni345 Currently I am skeptical of my investment strategy with TALK, as 1% profit per day from InvestBox cannot save TALK's slippage from 0.2 to 0.13 RUB. We are still waiting for solutions to save TALK price from admin & mods.

With satoshi, I'm using them to buy altcoins that I think have potential. These altcoins have about 10 times better upside potential than bitcoin ^^

Thank you so much friend for sharing this great description of how you trade your talk and Satoshi you earn from the platform, although I never started to receive payment from the yobit platform, but this article will still be useful to me in the near time.

I hope that the matter will be as you say and that the currency rates in which our wages are collected will reach this level of rise, and I prefer to keep and invest them while they are preserved there.

• +2 1

Yes friend, it is very good strategy I personally I am doing the same strategy, the problem is that as time passes the value of TALK tokens are dropping in value rapidly which has a value of 3 satoshi of BTC which I see very negative for such tokens, I would like YOBIT implement some strategy to revalue the cost as it is very useful for all users.

Your strategy of saving Talk and putting it in the investment box of yobit in my opinion is good, but with the price of Talk that continues to fall at this time it makes me pessimistic if the price of Talk will go up in the future, so in my opinion Talk's opinion is no longer expected and currently I am only focused to get 200 satoshis. Although I also hope that the price of Talk will go up in the future.

• +3 1

O was planning to invest with my tokens to get a little profits to make a good capital to start my daily investement so thanks for helping me.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing information and your experience with Satoshi and Talk Token investing. I will also try to make more profit by investing. I want to learn more now.

44 minutes ago, jory said:

We must define a special strategy for the method of investment that we do so that we choose one of the well-known platforms that we can trust, then choose a small amount for the start of the investment to earn profits in a certain percentage to increase the capital later and benefit more in the future.

@jory With CryptoTalk rewards, I don't think I have many choices because Yobit's withdrawal fee is too high. So we have only 2 options with TALK: sell or lock in InvestBox.
With sts, we can only sell to buy other tokens instead of transferring sts to another wallet when the withdrawal fee is 50k sts = 350 good post @@

• +3 1

In fact, I do not like the long-term investment that you use, I like the daily or weekly profit as a maximum, so I use short-term trading, so that the duration of a single trade does not exceed a week as a maximum, sometimes the length of the deal does not exceed one minute

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@jory With CryptoTalk rewards, I don't think I have many choices because Yobit's withdrawal fee is too high. So we have only 2 options with TALK: sell or lock in InvestBox.
With sts, we can only sell to buy other tokens instead of transferring sts to another wallet when the withdrawal fee is 50k sts = 350 good post @@

why are you planning to withdraw your btc man? there has many option behind it such  as you can convert your btc to etc then withdraw it which  cost will be only 6 cents or 0.005 etc but the transaction time will be around 6-10 hours or less 

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

why are you planning to withdraw your btc man? there has many option behind it such  as you can convert your btc to etc then withdraw it which  cost will be only 6 cents or 0.005 etc but the transaction time will be around 6-10 hours or less 

@Dorjoy12 As you suggested, I used sts to buy some of the more potential altcoins and would sell them for USDT and send to Binance to conduct P2P transactions or invest in some potential tokens there. The breakout in BTC price also caused the value of the withdrawal fee to increase by 10 times even though the amount was still 50k sts. Before the BTC withdrawal fee was only 50 posts, now it will be 250 good posts ^^ 

• +3 1

Holding power is the best character in Cryptocurrency that can give you bigger profits so I appreciate your idea of storing your payment. but I didn't have good experience in investing talk in invest box as the price has fallen a lot and I bear a big loss instead of profit.

4 minutes ago, MrSpasybo said:

he breakout in BTC price also caused the value of the withdrawal fee to increase by 10 times even though the amount was still 50k sts. Before the BTC withdrawal fee was only 50 posts, now it will be 250 good posts ^^ 

i do not understand what you wanted to mean in this line..explain further more so that i can answer you or discuss some thing more about this issue mate 

• +5 1

19 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i do not understand what you wanted to mean in this line..explain further more so that i can answer you or discuss some thing more about this issue mate 

@Dorjoy12 

We all know that so far the withdrawal fee of Yobit (& many other exchanges) is 50k sts.
In 2018-2019: 1 BTC = 3.5K USD, 50k sts = 1.75 USD is an acceptable fee. Then reward for 1 post = 1000 sts, which means the withdrawal fee is equal to the reward of 50 posts.
Currently 1 BTC = 60K USD, the withdrawal fee is still 50k sts = 30 USD. The reward for a good post is 200 sts, which means the withdrawal fee is worth 250 good posts ^^

I don't think many forum members can easily accept this.

In fact, most of us do such a strategy that you implement. For me all the token currencies that I earn from the forum I put them in the investment fund, and it is true that the interest rate is low, which is 1%, but it is better than converting them to other currencies because their value is unfortunately very low.

• +5 2

5 hours ago, Ramossss said:

In fact, most of us do such a strategy that you implement. For me all the token currencies that I earn from the forum I put them in the investment fund, and it is true that the interest rate is low, which is 1%, but it is better than converting them to other currencies because their value is unfortunately very low.

@Ramossss You are right, the current price of TALK is very low, 1 TALK = 2sts while only 5 months ago TALK = 150-200 sts, it can be said that TALK has lost 99% of its value in less than half a year.
It would be better if we used TALK to invest in other altcoins, which have had an impressive increase in price over the past time: x10 - x100.
However, like many other members, I believe that if Admin & Mods has a good solution for TALK, such as new features, new value, then the price of TALK can recover to 10 sts in the future. But compared to 10 sts, the reduction in the price of TALK to 1 sts or 0 sts seems more realistic.

I really love this your investment strategy but the difference between you and I is that you have started to earn from your post that you make while for me I have not started but I will surely learn from your strategy and do it too when my payment begins.

This is how to invest your talk token and the satoshi we earn from the yobit platform into the investbox from the yobit, so I think this is very needed at this time as the price of talk token is not stable now, anyway, thank you so much friend for sharing this important article with us. 

First, you must choose a reliable investment platform or site to invest in
Then deposit an appropriate amount and earn profits through the amount that you can recover

On 4/13/2021 at 6:59 PM, Kiondadu said:

This is how to invest your talk token and the satoshi we earn from the yobit platform into the investbox from the yobit, so I think this is very needed at this time as the price of talk token is not stable now, anyway, thank you so much friend for sharing this important article with us. 

@Kiondadu Perhaps currently we cannot do anything more for TALK tokens, the price is too low, only 2-3 sts, so the best option is just lock in InvestBox to receive profit 1%/day. Hopefully Admin & Mods will find a way to protect TALK token price or the new feature to increase buying pressure.

I also follow the same strategy for TALK that I get as I put it in the investment for 1% and this investment shows its results later as you have a reasonable amount over time it is a distinct strategy

• +3 1

22 hours ago, Alaa18495 said:

I also follow the same strategy for TALK that I get as I put it in the investment for 1% and this investment shows its results later as you have a reasonable amount over time it is a distinct strategy

@Alaa18495 I believe that all TALK token holders at the moment are disappointed by the decrease in token price, but we still hope that in the future, the administrator of the forum will have some solution to save the price of TALK. The Yobit's accepting TALK as a transaction fee might be a good solution in future.
For now, our job is to continue to lock & accumulate TALK.

Actually, the talk and satoshi are the incentive earning from this forum, and we receive the earnings in satoshi and talk token. We then convert the satoahi into bitcoins, which we then convert into dollars, and the talk token is converted into dollars as well.

it will be good for you earn and and make profit here . just keep on working you will be also earning good profit and money also.