My investment strategy with TALK & satoshi - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

My investment strategy with TALK & satoshi

@Dorjoy12I understand how you feel at the decrease of TALK versus satoshi, you have done a lot of work, exhausted your energy for the forum but the value of the reward is continuously decreasing... So I look forward to that CryptoTalk & Yobit will read all member posts about TALK token issues. They should take action to protect the interests of members.
I am usually active on some other forums, but the reward with satoshi got me back to CryptoTalk & Yobit 🙂

@TexsiCan you share your investment tactics on Yobit from CryptoTalk forum rewards?

• +1 1

Hello everyone, very good publication, the truth, I did not apply this strategy, but I find it very practical, if we can place those talk, in the investment box, from now on, I will start using this strategy, to get a daily performance, to my talk.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/15/2021 at 8:15 AM, cryptoman22 said:

The strategy that the fellow creator of this publication exposes to us is very interesting since many users will have a clearer idea of what to do with the profits of the cryptocurrency talk than to believe that you do have to be patient since it is long-term
A big greeting to the whole community

Patience is the key to success in this world of cryptocurrencies because without patient one will hardly earn something reasonable to there wallet and that Is why I am advising us to focus on learning first because the future of cryptocurrencies is bright.

18 hours ago, Yaroosh said:

Yes, my friend ,, this strategy is very useful for those who do the work in the long term, but it will not return us immediate profits ..

I think it is an important strategy and many members can adopt it in their work .. Good luck to you ❤️

@YarooshThank you for the advice, I would like to know your investment strategy with rewards from forum. TALK price is being kept stable around 0.2 RUB and I think it is a good time for us to continue to put TALK into InvestBox.
I haven't found the best strategy for satoshi yet, but I won't sell satoshi for RUB and then invest more in TALK. I believe that BTC will reach $1M in 2025, so I'll keep BTC 🙂

Your strategy looks nice, although I did not quite understand the reason for mentioning Rub, anyway using the invest box is the best thing you can do with your Talk tokens especially if you intend to enter the trading world of crypto currency but you have mentioned an important point which is the low value of Talk , and I hope that the moderatos try to increase it a bit.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing your experience about the investment at the yobit platform you are absolutely right that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more in the future and every investor will get huge profit therefore we have a opportunity now and we should invest our earning for getting good profit in the near future.

I think it is a smart strategy from you, my friend. I must thank you for sharing it with us and for all the information in it, and I want to advise everyone to build a knowledge base on the world of investment so that they can enter it in the future.

• Useful or interesting 2

@Linaa2999Thank you, it was the best campaign for myself, but for other members, they can use Talk & satoshi to invest in other potential tokens with x10-x100 opportunity in short time.
I am not very good at investing, so I decided to hold Satoshi & lock TALK into InvestBox.
How is your investment strategy on Yobit like, please share.

It is valuable in the long haul however for those searching for sure fire benefits it won't be very useful, in spite of the fact that it is an awesome methodology, they will just need tolerance and time I am certain that many will need to utilize it. best of luck. Remember to respond to this remark in the event that it causes you.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:17 PM, MrSpasybo said:

I am usually active on some other forums, but the reward with satoshi got me back to CryptoTalk & Yobit 🙂

Do we different ? @MrSpasybo .. i am also a man who active in  3 crypto currency discussion forum but i use my most time on cryptotalk as it give me comfort than any other crypto forum ..

On 3/15/2021 at 11:17 PM, MrSpasybo said:

understand how you feel at the decrease of TALK versus satoshi, you have done a lot of work, exhausted your energy for the forum but the value of the reward is continuously decreasing... So I look forward to that CryptoTalk & Yobit will read all member posts about TALK token issues. They should take action to protect the interests of members.

did you seen two days back talk token price movement ? it has reached 36 satoshi for a while but again down like a myth so we no one notice the price movement at all .

• +5 1

12 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Linaa2999Thank you, it was the best campaign for myself, but for other members, they can use Talk & satoshi to invest in other potential tokens with x10-x100 opportunity in short time.
I am not very good at investing, so I decided to hold Satoshi & lock TALK into InvestBox.
How is your investment strategy on Yobit like, please share.

This is a very good plan my friend and it is good because you will be earning extra 1% of whatever talkcoin you have invested in the investbox and I can see that the talkcoin has began to increase in terms of value, so it is good for anyone who uses your investment strategy.

Venture is to go through a portion of your cash, I mean for instance you will pursue a cloud mining site, and you should contribute to speed up to acquire more, so contributing is acceptable and beneficial however pick the fair locales to try not to 

Venture is to go through a portion of your cash, I mean for instance you will pursue a cloud mining site, and you should contribute to speed up to acquire more, so contributing is acceptable and beneficial however pick the fair locales to try not to 

Yes, my friend of course, the best thing to do in what we earn from working here is to invest our currencies in the platform to collect the best profits ever, which is very important for everyone. 

What a great strategist you are and I thank you for sharing your knowledge, it is always good that those who know the most share with us those who do not know and can learn the forum has been made to share and I see that everyone helps each other and it is very useful to me because at be a beginner I need to learn from my greatest thanks.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:51 PM, MrSpasybo said:

What do you think about my investment strategy, how do you use TALK & satoshi get on CryptoTalk?

@MrSpasybo Placing TALK token in investbox is an excellent idea, it is a way to save for the future and earn daily 1% of the investment is good, because, as you say, if the price goes up in the future the investment will have a return that can make your life more comfortable financially, always bet to win for the future, as for the satoshis, I would buy a currency that could trade faster, ie for example if BTC rises or I think it will rise, I invest in DGB which is a good currency to see it grow when bitcoin rises, or LTC is also good for that, greetings.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Ais jon said:

Yes you are absolutely right. We should invest our talk token. When we invest our talk token, that will increase the value of the top token and we will get the benefit. We should work with hardworking and follow rules and regulations.

@Ais jonIt is true that locking TALK into InvestBox will relieve the selling pressure and cause the price of TALk to rise but it is only in the short term. Things will get worse if a lot of new tokens are born, on average 2 times after 71 days.

1 hour ago, Abdulahad bashir ahmad said:

Dear you strategy wuth talk and satoshi is really interested and i think you doing good by sending this to investbox and according to you you will get 1 percent profit daily so if it will give you benefits then i suggest you you will continue your strategy

@Abdulahad bashir ahmad You should experience and get profit from InvestBox, compound interest will give you the excitement to see the TALK in your account continuously increasing.

19 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

@MrSpasybo Placing TALK token in investbox is an excellent idea, it is a way to save for the future and earn daily 1% of the investment is good, because, as you say, if the price goes up in the future the investment will have a return that can make your life more comfortable financially, always bet to win for the future, as for the satoshis, I would buy a currency that could trade faster, ie for example if BTC rises or I think it will rise, I invest in DGB which is a good currency to see it grow when bitcoin rises, or LTC is also good for that, greetings.

@DormilonI invest in some other tokens, but with TALK, this is the first time I receive 1% interest per day. I will keep TALK in InvestBox for as long as possible, maybe later I can use TALK to buy BTC in future 🙂

• +1 1

This investment needs great patience and benefits people who do not need money immediately because the profits will not be immediate, but it is a good and guaranteed way to get profits in the long run.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Enasalshrbaji20 said:

This investment needs great patience and benefits people who do not need money immediately because the profits will not be immediate, but it is a good and guaranteed way to get profits in the long run.

@Enasalshrbaji20 That's right, for those who need money immediately to cover expenses it is difficult to investbox, but you have to sacrifice something, because otherwise we will continue to be without money, I think that saving the Talk is the best idea and wait for the price to go up, the truth is a lottery that you have to play and hope to be able to obtain future profits.

• +3 1

The idea of investing talk coin in the work through the Yobit platform is a good idea and it gives a decent profit from this currency and I always use it, but to put Bitcoin into investment, it needs to meet specific conditions to do so.

• +3 1

On 3/17/2021 at 10:42 AM, Ameralsamt said:

Yes, my friend of course, the best thing to do in what we earn from working here is to invest our currencies in the platform to collect the best profits ever, which is very important for everyone. 

Yes and the investbox is the best option for now my friend because there we can be earning 1% everyday without performing any task and by that our coins will be increasing untill the value rise to a reasonable amount in the market.

It is possible that no one is sure of the matter. But it is very easy for me to divide your currencies into two parts at least. The first part is for investment and the second is to spend it on yourself, and so you are at least not put. Yes, I agree with those who say that it will decrease, but the reason for saying that is because currencies are sold more than they are bought and reduced.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

@David Nick I entered when the price of TALK was 4-5 sat so I was not too disappointed when I saw the price of TALK drop from 200 sat to 5 sat, maybe that is the reason why I am more patient with InvestBox than others.

@pablomarwanI still do not intend to withdraw sat to spend because I have not enough withdrawal fees for BTC. I just decided to invest around 30K sat in a XEM because I think it has huge upside potential in the near term. Hope everything goes well and I will profit from my dedication to the CryptoTalk forum.

My dear friend, your investment in this way is very wonderful, it increases your profit continuously, but it needs some kind of patience, for me now I am not investing but I intend to set my strategy for that, now I am constantly withdrawing my profits

6 hours ago, Shadi29 said:

My dear friend, your investment in this way is very wonderful, it increases your profit continuously, but it needs some kind of patience, for me now I am not investing but I intend to set my strategy for that, now I am constantly withdrawing my profits

@Shadi29Congratulations on your first investment, but I'm pretty confused, how do you withdraw constantly profits? Do you invest in clound-mining? Or a lending service like BlockFi? Or is it a LP like UniSwap/PancakeSwap?
Creating passive income regularly is a big success for you!