What is the impact of Corona virus on cryptocurrencies from a year to now? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jory

What is the impact of Corona virus on cryptocurrencies from a year to now?

At the start of pandemic the crypto market was badly affected and almost got crashed for a while but then it started recovering from it's impact and successfully got out of it and now almost all the coins have neen recovered and going upwards.

Siddiq, that the Corona virus has greatly affected cryptocurrencies and led to the collapse of most countries, large and small, due to the stoppage of work, but There is no doubt that Bitcoin has witnessed a significant rise, and we also note that currency prices have gradually started to recover from this virus in the recent period.

I believe that the Corona pandemic had a major negative impact on the global economy, which led to the deterioration of the stock market and the cryptocurrency.

With the end of the pandemic, it is certain that the economy will grow again, and considering the strength of cryptocurrencies has returned even with the existence of the pandemic, it will certainly be stronger after its end.

The epidemic has affected the field of cryptocurrencies, as there are many people who learned about the field and entered it because of the ban, so they resorted to a source of money via the Internet and they knew this field

I think that Corona virus was good for cryptocurrencies, because it helped the spread of these currencies, because people are now using them in their transactions and transferring money instead of banks, so I think that this virus was good for cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

No doubt, the global pandemic covid-19 out break has impacted negatively on the global economy not withstanding powerful companies and industries across the globe. However the past halving of BTC raise the price of BTC beyond expectations day by day.

It has undoubtedly had a good impact. Even many people have known cryptocurrencies now that they spend more time at home looking for opportunities to earn money from it due to the pandemic. And an example of this is me.

Certainly, my friend, the Corona virus has had a negative impact on all areas and aspects of life, but this epidemic must disappear. In my opinion, digital currencies have begun to recover and are constantly developing, and this calls for optimism and stimulates better work.

In the beginning, the impact of the epidemic on cryptocurrencies was bad, as the price of Bitcoin dropped to $ 3,000. After a while Bitcoin gradually returned, the epidemic had a major impact on the world economy.

After the popularity of the cryptocurrency and its wide spread and the large number of workers in it .. I do not think that the decline of the Corona virus and the return of the economy will have a negative impact.

I am new on this fourm.i I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.i am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. 

Corona virus is too much bad effects on entire world every thing is stopped.Every business and everyone person suffering in problems due to this crisis.I think crypto platform is also effected by this. 

Well, this virus has affected the world of crypto in a large and uneven manner, in the beginning its effect was extremely bad, but now the value of cryptocurrencies has increased significantly and the number of people who deal with them has increased significantly, but we still don't know much, and who knows what might happen in the future.

Certainly, the Corona virus has affected all aspects of life and the economy of most of the country, but Bitcoin has regained its strength and still maintains its rise and will continue because it is in the interest of all countries to deal in cryptocurrencies from now on because of their support for the economy, ease of dealing and preventing central banks from controlling them. It will shape the next future