We need some advice from the experts - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

We need some advice from the experts

I am new in this forum. I have no much knowledge and experience. I want to gain my knowledge and experience from the senior members of this forum. 

Dear friends, of course we need expert advice.  This will make it easier for everyone to get better jobs and skills.  Crypto currently has to provide knowledge and advice on many important topics.  It allows newcomers and those who have little idea about crypto to easily acquire knowledge.

if we want us to work successfully on this platform, We should follow the expert people which are present on this forum and getting more knowledge from them and ask any questions if we have any problems about the crypto. Because some mistakes can damage our accounts quickly.Good luck to you, my friend and to all the members. I wish success to all.

Hello mate.  Nice to meet you in here.  Nowadays our whole world are changing into the world of digital world. All the things are nearby with acceptance of digital world.  Hereby there may have also the change in digital currency. 

• +2 1

First of all we all have to learn from our seniors about this forum then for sure it will be easy for us to do work here like working in trading and doing investment , to do this kinds of work we must have experience otherwise we will not be able to understand this kinds of thing, we all have to learn more from this forum.

If we say that we are experts then this is our biggest misunderstanding because if we are thinking of being an expert then it is a big mistake.  We need advisors for our senior members, in this fact, we can say that we need expert members' advice and we can be successful by following  their advisors. 

I have a portfolio of many altcoins. I was in Bitcoin for long time, many months and almost one year. But now the portfolio is changed and I hold only 30% in Bitcoin and most of the rest in altcoins. I hold many that you may not know and I do not wish to be a promoter of them because of the risk they have at these prices. I am most of all look for crypto that can grow a lot and not just double or give a small percentage. And I am also looking for crypto that have a chance to be listed in big exchanges like Coinbase and Binance, where users will buy them immediately.

This forum offers many important scientific and material benefits. Therefore, I advise you to collect everything you earn from this platform and not to spend it into cash currencies. Use part of the profits to invest and enter into transactions, and the other part to buy currencies and store them until it increases  Most of us are aware of the bullish history of Bitcoin and I think that some currencies will have the same process. Everyone is advised to invest in Ethereum or storage because it will have a promising future

Thank you very much friend and best wishes for you I am new to this forum and I want to gain knowledge from the experts I want to gain my experience. thank you

My friend, I do not have enough experience on this subject, but from my point of view no one can give an accurate answer about the possibility of an increase or decrease in the value of digital currencies because this depends on a lot of fluctuations

I think in the field of cryptocurrencies, even experts cannot provide reliable advice. We must work hard and be convinced about the results, whatever they are, we will not always be able to profit, no matter we are experts.

We always need to make sure that we ask questions regarding things that we don't understand. This is very important as it would save us a lot of loses and we would learn from the experiences of the experts.

I recommend you in low-cost currencies, but before investing in any currency, you must conduct appropriate research, read the currency project and take expert advice so that you do not lose your money, I wish you lasting success

First of all I want to say that the price of all cryptocurrencies are not increasing except some currencies like bitcoin and Ethereum therefore we should invest or store our money in the bitcoin to get huge profit in the future.

my friend.  I will give you advice on how to work in this forum.  First you have to work according to the conditions. Then you have to post usefull according to the rules.  You have to make sure that it is not wrong in grammar. Then you can be successful by working in this forum and you will be able to earn more money.  I think you understand how to be successful by working according to the rules.  I think my advice will come in handy.

Hello my friend hope you are doing well. I not an expert. I am also an beginner like you. But i would liken to share some of my experience till now. Its a very user friendly platform wherenone can earn, share their opinion and gain some knowledge.  The only way to do well here is writing good contents and following the rules and guidelines 

Crypto currency is a great platform for earning and learning. By working here we can get much profits. We want to always be careful before invest or trading coins. We want to always protect our personal information gor secure our account. 

We cannot say that we are experts but rather how many of these members work here, those of us who are experts, we should respect them and consult their work taking advantage of the advice given by them. 

Well my friend, I am new here and I hope all the experts will help me in the field of trading, but I think that the cryptocurrency should be bought when its value drops and sold when its value increases.

Best luck my friend.

• +4 1

I'm not a expert here but I can say from my little experience that crypto is the best online platform I have ever seen for online earning.If if you want to tarde this platform can help you.I am a junior member,I can say that working hard and working consistently with patience is key here if you want to gain something from here

It's depends upone your luck .If currency increase than you got this opportunity to get profit .Other wise your profit will decrease as currency decreases .Some times seniors suggestion went wrong .

On 2/23/2021 at 2:30 AM, derxut said:

If a currency falls more than 10% you should buy it and sell it when it rises more than 15% that is basic but these types of operations take time, immediate profits are given in 2-5% that is something that every investor knows very well. good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

I'm not expert in these forum but bitcoin is the most popular currency now a days. And its value is increasing day by day. So you can buy and store them for future.

Dear friend, no one can predict the prices of digital currencies because that is so complicated.  The best way to make money through trading is to buy when the price is falling and sell when the price is rising.  To be successful in trading you must be a long term trader, not a day trader.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so I advise you to buy now and sell after 4 years, believe me, you will gain a lot.

dear i suggest to buy bitcoin because it is one of the most popular currency and your investment gives you a lot of profit and it might also be possible that the prices of bitcoins will rise more in the future because it has the more chances to risen i hope so my advice will proves helpful for u

• +5 1

You always need to take some tips from senior knowledge experts earn you some information and experiences and I'm here not to fall into mistakes and focus on the hard and fruitful work to achieve the same extensive experience