Why all people come to new beginner section? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Why all people come to new beginner section?

I think that everyone loved being here in order to help new members and direct them to the right path and solve some of the problems that hinder their progress in digital and cryptocurrencies.

I think because it is the first section that you should start from and edit your thoughts and fill in the comments here ... and when you become a person who carries great and useful information .. you will move to the second grade .. I mean by this to an advanced stage of the sections ... and other people come to the beginners section because the information Here is very big, and there are a lot of topics old and new members deserve to see and gain experience from ... Good luck everyone

Yes you are right. Mainly newbies join this section including me. This section provide us a basic information about tha usage of crypto talk and it answers a many questions wandering in a beginners mind. That's the reason people start to work in a beginners section but we should move in a different departments after learning the basics

Hy me dear friend I am new here.In the forum we can see there are many post we can fund only in the beginner section so many user like to reply post in the section. There are also many newbie here and they only post in the section. It is the main reason for good post.thanks my dear friend read my comment and best of luck for the future

My mate, all parts of the forum are fantastic, but we're here to gain insight and information about the world of cryptocurrencies, and once we've gained that, we'll be able to move on to the other sections.

there is not any main reason that the majority subsidiaries pal from the aforementioned one vicinity. other than i suspect that almost all womankind match the current vicinity since people are inquired to attain info at all about the aforementioned one meeting place in addition to central banks the one in question doesn't realize central banks. to begin with locality we will stumble on many of the subjects which might be attendant details as well as have a tendency to be illustrative.

According to my opinion many people don't know about cryptotalk they joined this forum at the influence of the friends so they start work in begginrs section to know about cryptotalk

It is possible that this program has very difficult conditions and its opinions and ideas differ for many, and most importantly, there is no credibility in profits and exchanges or in currencies unlike what we use, it is full of credibility and ease of work and exchange.

Hello
Through my look I accepted that the expert became experts in his work because he was on a currency at the starting point .... which was a smart beginner
Because he built his work on the study and training on its skill and became a professional in his field .... I would recommend anyone who begins his work in the section of the two days to become experts and workers

They come to this section because it is the easiest to work and learn and you can post any question or topic about cryptocurrencies no matter how simple but in the rest of the sections they talk about a particular topic and you can not add a comment if you do not know about it or read a lot of publications on it .

I've noticed that a lot of people enjoy working on this segment. They used to post and comment on this site. This section has a greater number of posts than the others.

My question is: Is there a particular explanation why people come here in such large numbers?

Hello my friend, it is a good question. This forum, my friend, represents for me the first stop in the world of cryptography. It made me learn about the world of cryptocurrencies in the right way and through it I gained a lot of knowledge and learned the rules and how to write a good comment. Most of the members start their journey from this section. I wish everyone a job 

Perhaps because the number of beginners increases every day
Or because more advice tells us to start from this section.

I think it's a first step for beginners to do post here and I heard that beginner section have simple criteria of posting. Many members do post here in simple words and share their ideas with other members. 

Hello my friend, I read what you wrote carefully. The reason is that people generally tend to take each other’s opinions about the issues that concern them. So you see a lot here being active in order to tell each other about the experiences they have had or to find a solution to a problem they have experienced and create posts and other people do it  Interact with them and put their comments on these posts and try to find solutions and provide clarifications Good luck to you my friend

I think I am a lot of followers who come in the beginners section, because of the ease of the topics presented in this section and its importance as well in raising some important topics that help in understanding a good cryptocurrency.

As I am a beginner  in this wonderful forum and search in all its sections, I found it important and necessary for everyone to search in the beginners section to learn about the laws, how to understand the topic of cryptocurrencies, and get the experience required to search in the rest of the forum’s sections.
I wish all the best.

You are right my friend many people come in beginner section because they learn more and more and then they start work easily.

Welcome my friend, all beginners come to this section to get enough information about the forum and about cryptocurrencies.  After a considerable period of gaining experience, it is possible to transfer and participate in other departments.  Thanks

Dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I have to make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by giving me the views and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you.

Yeah same thinking I also have, but according to me there is alot of basic information about this platform also which is very important to us, so you also share your thoughts and knowledge which could be beneficial for the beginners. I also want that we should share our knowledge with each other not only about this cryptotalk but also about different aspects of life. 

Yes, working in the beginners section is sufficient in principle, but when your information becomes good, you must move to other departments in order to learn something about the cryptocurrency for the client and benefit from members in the rest of the departments to become a professional in the world of cryptography .. I wish you good luck

There working in the beginners section is sufficient in principle or rules regulations, but when your information becomes good, you must move to other departments in order to learn something  or knowledge about to the cryptocurrency when our 100 comments is completed your must be earn and move other department 

Greetings my dear friend.  We learn a lot from the junior section.  There is good information for every beginner.  And for every member of this forum.  In the beginners section, you will get to know cryptocurrencies.  And how to work it out.  From the start, then we move on to the remaining forum sections.  We must abide by the basic rules of the forum. We must intensify the reading in this forum.

I think my friend, the main reason beginners enter this section is because they learn everything about the forum.

Hence, they can develop their expertise in cryptocurrencies, digital in general and Bitcoin in particular, so this section is the main reference. 

• +2 1