Why all people come to new beginner section? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Why all people come to new beginner section?

Welcome, my friend, as everyone knows that the junior department mainly contains basic and basic information about this forum, so it advises beginners, but he worked there. It also provides information on digital currencies, so they prefer to work in the junior department to gain experience

Of course, this section will be the destination for all new members, because this section contains a wealth of information and advice on how to work here.

My friend, I am a new member of this forum. I have recently joined this forum.  I can earn money by working only 2-3 hours.  I have made a lot of money working in this forum. If we work according to the rules in this forum, then we can be very successful. I want to be successful by working in this forum in the future.

Yes, my friend, this is the most active section, and the reason for that is that it contains initial information about cryptocurrencies, but when you have gained sufficient information, it is preferable to go to other sections to increase and expand knowledge. Also, most professionals prefer to work in this section for ease of work and earning money

On 2/22/2021 at 6:12 PM, Aimen Khan said:

I have seen that so many people like to work on this section.They used to make posts and do comments here.This section contain more posts than the other.

My question is that Is there any specific reason behind this,why people mostly used to come here?

Yes dear many new members are coming on this section and are only doing work here and I think the reason behind this is that this for me is easy and also there are very easy topic that you can make a post here but in other sections the topics are little difficult that's why I  think many members are coming in this section.

Hey, buddy.
There are a lot of reasons why people come to the junior section .. They don't know much at first, or they may not even know anything..
They are in this section to learn, practice and gain experience and knowledge in addition to the possibility of earning money at the same time ..
Well my friend that the students choose the topic but the most important is learning how to abide by the rules of the forum and useful consultations
Good luck

Good question my friend .. everyone is heading to the junior section because it is a section full of initial information that you need in order to enter this broad field. I have to climb the stairs one step at a time in order to reach the top and gain the vast experiences that you need in order to reach the top

Most people should start in the beginners section to learn more about the forum and not make mistakes and be banned, and so they do not know ...

• +2 1

I think that it is not bad that my colleagues, whether they are beginners or do not participate in this section, there may be important points that we do not remember and passing through here can help us, also that we contribute our opinion on some of the topics for those who are starting you can be of great use to him, there are even topics in the beginners section that are aimed at all of us who make up this community, including the moderators.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are two reasons one is that new members can't post in crypto world section and some section is new to them so they tend to make reply and topics in the beginner section, second because of that habit they fond to stay in beginners section as there are many members post there and also give reputation in that section.

According to my knowledge in to section there is much appreciated and useful information and experience shared by all the members. The beginner section always getting involved by New member as well as by the experienceed members.

In this section simple questions are answered more easily and quickly by the members of the crypto talk.

Because through it you can learn well about cryptocurrencies and share your ideas with others in order to gain experience before moving to other departments, and this will make you far from making potential mistakes that may take you to the ban.

Your comment is correct, my friend, and I think the reason is that there are answers to the beginners' questions and ample information about the forum rules and regulations.

Here we can find many pots which is easy for the beginner and we understand the situation and know the crypto world.this forum help us how to work on the crypto and which things is best for us and how work on it.

Because the beginners section is the easiest and most obvious section of this forum, and it contains enough information to make you learn everything about the world of cryptocurrencies.

We all go to the fledglings stage since it is the awesome learn and train while bringing in cash, yet we can likewise procure the experience we should have the option to accomplish our objectives, for my situation I am still here in light of the fact that I need to gain more information..

Beginners section contains basic information about this forum. Thats why people come to this section for getting more knowledge about cryptotalk currency.  But I suggest When your information becomes good you must move to other departments in order to learn something new . Thank you

People come here because there's a financial and cognitive payoff, and also because people waste a lot of time online for nothing. 
But here there is a great benefit!

Hello friend, thank you for your helpful post. Actually I think most of the members are not familiar with the latest advanced cryptocurrency information, so they prefer to work in the beginners section to give real opinions and work with ease.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are right that 95 percent of people who enter the forum enter the junior section because it is sufficient in principle to learn the nature of work and acquire the necessary skills and useful information that they will benefit from when moving to another section

• +2 1

First, because there are a lot of beginners who enter the forum recently, so most of the members are here, and secondly because the working conditions here are much easier than in the rest of the sections, but I also prefer to comment in the section about the forum and the world of cryptography

• +5 1

Because of course the section for beginners is a section with a lot of questions, and this matter attracts a lot to answer these questions. I hope you understood my point.

Everyone who is new in this forum use beginner section because in beginner section he can find answers of all questions that new person want to ask. Beginner section helps new people to use this forum correctly and in right way. In my opinion I think ist 3 sections mostly used and everyone use them besides others. We must take time other section too. It will be helpful for us. 

beginning section is more active. The main reason of this activeness is that it give us more knowledge about this forum. In my opinion it is foundation of this forum and first of all we should know about foundation.

Many new members post in the beginners section because they do not have so much knowledge about the other section. They do not have the knowledge to post in the other section. And there are many sections where they are adopting that they cannot post them till they increase their rank. That is why they posts mostly in beginners section.