What do you think of the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jory

What do you think of the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Well my dear friend, the prices of digital currencies are still rising against the dollar, and the price of Bitcoin today has reached approximately $ 62,000 and I think that this price is likely to rise more and is expected to reach $ 100,000

• +4 1

This pandemic has contributed to spreading the culture of encryption among people because paper currencies transmit viruses harmful to health through touch. We are taking steady steps towards the dominance of cryptocurrencies on the global trade market instead of the US dollar. Experts expect that the price of bitcoin will reach one million dollars within a few years.  .

• +3 1

I think, my friend, that Bitcoin will be a global digital currency because its price is increasing and provides great profit to its investors,

My friend thought that the future of bitcoin would be much better later and also being very popular around a lot of regions of the world being also an informative educational platform and also I think bitcoin's exchange rate is increasing by the day.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is getting more and more popularity and acceptance day by day and tge big business forms also started taking interest in it so in my view iy has a very bright future and Bitcoin has already become a brand and everyone wants to invest in it and it's demand and price is increasing continuously.

The price of bitcoin will increase more and more because most peoples investing all of their money in bitcoin and most of the trader saying that Bitcoin has not top

Cryptocurrency is a very rare currency
I think the future of Bitcoin is high and very prosperous through exchange and investment, which is a lucrative opportunity for many
All cities of the world have begun to work with it

My dear friend, the future of encrypted currencies, especially Bitcoin, is really bright and will gain a great demand from people because it is a way to profit until it becomes rich and the Bitcoin currency at the present time has exceeded 60 thousand dollars, and this augurs well for increasing the strength and stability of encrypted currencies

It is still rising, and I think it will maintain its rise after some international companies have adopted Bitcoin trading, such as Visa Card and others, no matter how low it is, it will not decrease much and for a long time, and it will rise again.

• +3 1

37 minutes ago, Husen123 said:

Hello, I think that the future of Bitcoin is booming as its use and circulation increases day by day, but this remains an expectation and we cannot deny that the opposite will happen.

Well said my friend, well said. People are forgetting the fact that crypto have also shaken the world overnight so many times, the same way it could let people down overnight for good, we should always mind that possibility.

I believe these currencies will have a brighter future in the coming years; they are constantly competing with other currencies, which is great for the people who deal with them all over the world.

The foundation is strong so I think it is going to last for a really long time we just need to ensure that we study this because I see it as the future of financial sectors in the world.

yes you would write and protect inflation also use them as a method of payment to obtain some kind of product or service this is good information you should learn a lot from you topic thanks for sharing this

Hai hello mate. Very nice to meet you in here. Nowadays the growing of digital currencies is increasing highly. Any way first of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. 

• +2 1

I see that digital currencies and cryptocurrencies are on a big and strong rise and I believe as many believe that the Bitcoin will penetrate the 100 thousand US dollars, so I do not recommend trading and I recommend storing more.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, I believe that the future of Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos, is very big, there are more and more people and companies,using digital currencies,many use them to protect their money, and protect inflation, Also use them as a method.

Hello dear bitcoin is no familiar around the world every one used it for trading although it is banned in some countries but I think Over all the future of bitcoin is bright and  cryptocurrency could be the future currency .and I hope It prices will increase in the future.

I think the future is secured of digital currencies. There are lots of possibilities of digital currencies . Specially in the pandamic situation the effecency of digital currencies getting increased.Now we are in a world of possibilities where we can trade through online platform and digital currencies provide us opportunities

This is true, the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, I think that the reason for the price increase is the widespread spread of cryptocurrencies in the world and this is the reason for an increase in the demand for cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin because it is one of the most powerful currencies, so I think that the price of Bitcoin will It increases over time

good greeting . The value of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day and it will have a great future as the whole world is heading to the world of cryptography. It will be an important focus in the near future.

If we compare the present and the past with regard to the price of bitcoin, my friend, we notice the prosperity and progress of this digital currency..and with the continuing technological progress, this currency will increase its price in the future a lot..We are dealing with digital currencies and this is really wonderful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

A clear and frank opinion of cryptocurrencies and two boxes in particular that they are absolutely sure of the future funds under the leadership of the financial blockchain system that relies on registrations, in addition to that, the cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular have taken wide appropriations around the world by countries and many automatic teller machines have been established. Around the world, direct withdrawal from cryptocurrencies, and major companies have lost your house, the US dollar, for fear of financial inflation, the US dollar in general, such as Amazon and Tesla. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I expect that there is a great future for the world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies because it provides good income for individuals easily and reduces unemployment, as anyone can work on this platform without any fatigue or hardship.

I believed that the future of bitcoin and the rest of the crypto, is very big and there are more and more people and companies using digital currencies many use them to protect their money and protect inflation.

In my opinion, I am that the future of Bitcoin and encrypted currencies will increase in the near, not far, future, which we may see reaching more than fifty thousand dollars due to the frequent circulation by people in the recent period