What do you think of the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jory

What do you think of the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin currency is constantly increasing in price and now it has reached about 55k dollars and this is a large number. We did not expect this increase in its value and the value of the rest of the currencies as well, what do you think about the future of Bitcoin and other currencies? What could happen in the coming months?

Dear @jory cryptocurrency is a great digital currency and I think its price will be more higher in future because it uses everywhere of the world for trading and exchange purposes. I think future of cryptocurrency looks good.

• +2 1

If we talk about know a days bitcoin then I think its future will be a great future. But if one currency is going to low then it will be low in future because know peoples are leaving that currency and defiantly in future they will not join that currency.

• +1 1

You are right.  As of now, the price of every bitcoin is increasing with each passing day and it will increase because people’s investment in bitcoin is increasing so the price of bitcoin has reached more than fifty thousand dollars.  And the prices of other currencies are also rising as people’s interest in crypto continues to grow.

• +1 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. Who is the most used bitcoin in the world. It cost more than other currencies and will continue to cost more.In many countries, it will also have ATM Machines from which you can earn bitcoin income. You can also shop online with it. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

So many questions about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  But answer is same no one can beat bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  Due to price it can't effect . So you can imagine that then value of cryptocurrency.  After down price cryptocurrency is number one price currency.  So don't worry about cryptocurrency it have bright future and make your own future bright on this forum. 

Bitcoin is the famous currency but the price of such type of currency gradually increases or decreases day by day but mostly people used this currency and the future of this currency will be bright. Mostly people are investing in this currency. But the other cryptocurrency having their own values in the currency market. 

Yes Bitcoin has reached to a very high price. And other currencies also. In my opinion it is became investing of famous people in it. Number of invester in it have increased. 

I believe dear friends of this forum that cryptocurrencies will have great importance in a future that will only reach many more people and that the boom that has occurred in the world of cryptocurrencies in recent years
A big greeting to the whole community

The future is bright of course now today we are in the future if we talk seriously because no one can expect the price of bitcoin and the majority of coins now it's more than 50k dollars it's the future and it's great brother 

Greetings to you, my dear friend. I personally believe that the increase in the value of cryptocurrencies in the future will continue to increase, and these currencies will not be subjected to any process of decline or decrease in their value.

• +5 1

What I think about bitcoin and about the future of other cryptocurrencies is that it is a matter of time for all cryptocurrencies to rise in price or value as bitcoin is doing now but bitcoin will continue to increase even more than it already is, that is my opinion .

As for the subject of forecasting the price of digital currencies and their future, this is very difficult and needs a lot of experience and knowledge, but of course cryptocurrencies depend heavily on the issue of supply and demand, so the greater the demand for them, the greater the demand for them. The price goes up drastically and vice versa if it is sold too much the value will drop, but for me I would expect a big price increase in the future.

Hello everyone, I believe that the future of bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos, is very big, there are more and more people and companies, using digital currencies, many use them to protect their money, and protect inflation, also use them as a method of payment, to obtain some kind of product or service. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/21/2021 at 2:29 PM, Amir khan said:

Dear friend, the future of this currency will be important, as many companies deal with it because it is easy to trade, so that this currency may become a tangible and tangible thing. It is really important and knowledge in this field should be acquired. Good luck.

The price of Bitcoin was expected to rise, and I think that in the coming months it will continue to rise, and in the end I think it will reach $ 100,000, and this certainly will affect the rest of the cryptocurrencies and make them rise as well.

Cryptocurrencies have a lot of future and people are airy going to invest into them. However there are coins that won't grow and that is why you should be very careful with the coins that you choose. The best as of now are bitcoin, litecoin, Ethereum and ripple.

I think that Bitcoin has a dazzling future, and its price rises in a crazy way. Yes, I expect it to rise more than that if the demand for it remains a lot. This is how the most desirable currency among digital currencies is Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Hello guys,bitcoin is growing significant and rapidly and its popularity is increasing rapidly,you have to know that you are here in markets that are constatly swinging,cryptocurrencies depends on their prices on supply demands and speculations.

Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency at all.  Lots of countries allow it to be traded.  Bitcoin will have a very bright future because millions use it.  Its price will increase with the passage of time because its number is limited.  We are definitely moving towards the dominance of cryptocurrencies and the decline of fiat currencies.

Yes, a prosperous future for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as it is very comfortable in our lives and I hope that it will be accepted by all countries and become an official global currency like other currencies.

I think that the future of bitcoin is excellent and that once it passes 65 it will not waver any more, we have to bet on the future with confidence and firmness, it is now when everyone tries to be investors and if the countries are accepting it is a sign that they see that in the future we will only deal with cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that digital currencies have a bright and large future, especially in light of the increase in the spread of digital currencies greatly among people and the increased demand for them in addition to the rise in their prices against the dollar and the increase in dealing with them, this is a clear indication that the future of these currencies is booming

crypto currency has bright future. Day by day many people join in crypto currency. They earn it from internet. Already all crypto currency prove are increasing so high. 

• +2 1