Cryptotalk new payment system - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Cryptotalk new payment system

Dear friends, Recently cryptotalk has changed their payment system. From now on you will get ten tokens per post for 20 useful posts and 200 satoshi for each positive rating. Which is much less than before. But now the price of Bitcoin is increasing very much, so it has been decided. From now on, you will get tokens as the main rating. If you give each rating, you will get one token. 50 ratings can be given per day. Work very well. I wish you success.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Hi dear i am new and at this time i do not get the payment because i am try to achive the target. So is it true which you post about the payment. If it is true than it is due to price of bitcoin. Its price increased now it it near to 50000 USD. It to much.

• +2 1

Dear, the administration has reduced the payment and it is so desperate. Earlier we used to get 1000 satoshi for being a post selection but now it is equal to no payment.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Tamim75 said:

If you give each rating, you will get one token. 50 ratings can be given per day. Work very well. I wish you success.

I don't think this has changed. Pardon me if I am mistaken, however the 50 Talk token given daily has stopped since December and now you don't earn Talk for each rating you are giving to others. This of course shouldn't mean that we must stop giving likes, any post or reply that has helpful content should be given a like.

• +3 1

CryptoTalk's users are increasing day by day. Therefore, I give the right to change the payment method. There are many users they pay for. But as you said, the value of bitcoin has already increased, so 200 satoshi is a good amount.

• +1 1

I am glad new and right now i do not get the price because i'm attempt to achive the goal.So is it proper which you put up about the charge. If it's far actual than it's miles because of charge of bitcoin. Its charge expanded now it it near to 50000 USD. It a good deal correct.

• +4 1

Exactly the price of bitcoin is the reason that why the forum decided that and 8f we see the price of bitcoin it's normal because it's about he 50k dollars and more and he will increase day after day so it's very good for our earning in this forum 

Yes now the payment system has been changed and now we can get 200 talktokens and 2000 satooshi per day because the payment is reduced in btc therefore we should make the useful and informative topics and comments for getting good earning. 

Yes mate I also noticed this when I receive 200 satoshi for a post that was reacted to but I think the reason for the reduction is because of the increase in btc price 

• -4 1

If that is the new payment system and that is why they defined it at 200 satoshi why the btc market had already been studied and it was known that it would stop at 50 thousand dollars, therefore the reduction of The satoshi alike so cryptotalk is one of the platforms that you find Profitable

• +1 1

Crypto installment strategy is very slow.If we need that we have gotten our installment, at that point in the wake of buckling down for seven days, we need to buckle down for the following week, at that point we had the inclination that we get the installment.

Yes friends in the past the cryptotalk form give us more money as compared to the present in past it give us thousand  stoshi par post but now it only give us 200 that is a small income as compared to the past and I also want to know the reason why money is reduced but I think we should not left this forum and continue our work.

Administration have reduced the payment due to rising bitcoin price. But this reduction is beyond effort as income has sudden fall from 1000 to 200 satoshis. This is somewhat disappointing but hope that administration will consider it. Work hard and best of luck everyone 🌸

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Cryptotalk payments have decreased significantly as of last December, but they are still good for now and we can benefit from working on the site.

Yes, very unfortunately, the payment on one post has decreased from 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi, which is a very small amount compared to the previous one, but I think that this procedure is necessary due to the high price of Bitcoin by a large percentage compared to the dollar, but we should not feel frustrated because of this, rather the opposite is to try to work harder and multiply our profits

Yes my friend I am known. Payment on per post 200 satoshi and 10 talk token. But before per 1000 satoshi and 100 talk token. It problem is price high. I hope you agree. Best of luck.

Yes this is true the forum now give 200 satoshi per post it is because the increased in the ratings of bitcoin so keep working hard and hope for the best good luck

Greetings, dear friend, I am new to this platform and I do not know much. Thanks for this information that I did not know. My reading of the topics and comments has increased my experience in trading in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Friend, these data that you are giving us about the new payment is very useful not only for me but for others because every day there are new people who enter the forum and do not know that the payment that had previously changed and now there is a payment again so this information is very useful for anyone who does not know and wants to know or inquire.

• Useful or interesting 1

the new payment methods is more useful to us to make sure that we work here in hardwork and perseverance to take some serious posts of our own ideas and knowledgeable topics about cryptocurrencies for me it was good for us to prevent spamming and posting useless posts and healthy cryptotalk forum.

This is not a good decision taken by the forum and by the admin. Now we will work more hard and will see some good announcement from the moderator side and may they change the price of paid posts. If we need that we have gotten our installment, at that point in the wake of buckling down for seven days. By earning this currency the employment of every person in the world is increasing. We work in crypto talk and acquire BTC through yobit exchange site.

The payment system in this forum for each positive comment is 200 satoshi, i.e. 10 symbols, and the forum has set each member 20 comments per day, which is approximately 200 symbols or 4000 satoshi. It is not good compared to the previous one, but with an increase in the currency I think is good.

Yes, that's right, the payment system has changed dramatically. We are now charging 200 satoshi for every useful post, I think this expression happened because of the bitcoin price increase.  If Bitcoin rises, that's fine, but if Bitcoin drops, it will negatively affect member earnings.

• +3 1

I think that the idea of reducing the payment is due to the fact that the forum is no longer achieving sufficient funding because many people have entered the forum recently, and perhaps this is the most logical reason.

Hello everyone, my friend I am aware of the change in payments, which were reduced from 1000 to 200 satoshis for each post, and also of the 10 talk that they give us, but as for the talk, which we earned by giving ratings, these have been eliminated since December, we can only hope that soon will return to do as before, and for now continue working normally and with great dedication.

• Useful or interesting 1