Is there any chance - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tannah

Is there any chance

Helko friends. I want to know one thing that is there any chance to transfer my btc of my yobit account to another yobit account. If possible how can i do that?

Waiting for your proper and correct answer          

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

1 hour ago, Spartanezz said:

Yes, its actually possible. You have to use YOBIT CODES section and create the yobit code with the value.

What is the minimum amount and what is the process to create yobit codes with value? Then how to transfer please share it with me with details     

Hello my friends so that nothing of this happens you have to follow the rules of the forum, making good publications will be useful for other members who comply with the provisions of the administrators if you do what you are asked or taught, rest assured that nothing It will happen to you otherwise it is time for you to start taking care of yourself because once you make serious mistakes they take you out and then you cannot go back to luck and take care of yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course it is possible. But the truth is that I am not proposing it. Because the commissions on Bitcoin are much bigger. It is best to use alternative currencies to create these invoices. Because the change comes back when the money is returned to your other account. You can try more.

Hello friend,Yes, here in the world of cryptocurrencies, you can transfer the currency from one wallet to another easily, you must withdraw the currency from the current account to the address of the new account, good luck.

Yes you can transfer your bitcoin to another account in the same exchange witch yobit exchange you can use the yobit code it's in the top right in the exchange and you should give them to the users of another account to receive it without any fees 

Welcome, my friend. According to my modest information, you can transfer from your account to another account within this wallet, and this wallet is one of the most secure wallets, so you have to be assured and have absolute confidence in it.

Wellcome on this platform 

You have asked a good question 

I think it's possible to transfer one yobit account earning or money to another yobit account 

Seniors will guide you properly related to this 

Yobit is totally worth platform 

Yobit is safe and secure platform 

Yes, my friend, there are great opportunities to achieve good capital by selecting good topics and achieving a good reputation, and you will find great support from others.

• +5 1

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum and interesting platform. Of course, you can send credit from one account to another through a code that reaches your e-mail and sends it to the other side to enter the code in it and transfer the balance

You can transfer your balance from one yobit to other yobit account. Go to yobit codes then put the amount you want to transfer then click on create codes. Then an email will sent to your email. Click on this email and copy the code. After that go to the receiver account. Go to yobit codes, click on active yobit codes, paste the code click active codes. Balance will be added instantly              

Yes, it is possible to send bitcoins from one account to another if you have enough amount because the small amount is not sent, and through the wallet option, you send the code for your wallet to be sent to the other wallet.

• +2 1

Yes this is possible. Create a yobit code of your main yobit account. Then go to your email and get the code. Then go to the other account or which account you want to transfer your balance. Then paste the code and Click activate code. Your balance will be added on other account 

Yes my friend, you can work to convert the currency you have into a currency you want, but the best bitcoin currency belonging to the forum is because it is safer and does not drop very quickly because the following currencies get a big drop in a short time and this leads to a loss of money

• +4 1

Why not?
I think it is possible to offer an opportunity only to those who deserve it, (for the work to be fair).
But it is necessary to abide by the terms of the supportive work and follow the rules mentioned and not fail in the instructions given to supporters in the forum .
That was my opinion 🧐

Yobit is highly advance exchange site with various lucrative features and productive offers. What matters is one proficiency to harness such opportunities effectively.

First it's possible to transfer your BTC in to another registered yobit account using YOBIT CODE. Following due processes of confirmation

Brother, if you want to share your BITCOINS with someone else, you will need a Yobit codes because without it, it will not happen.So yes, if you try to share without yobit codes the fee will be very high because the price of BTC is very high and if you share with yobit codes , the fee will be almost 0.01.

Dear Mate, Yes you can transfer your coins from one Yobit account to another Yobit account by using Yobit Codes. But first  you should convert you BTC coins to LTC, XRP and some other stable and famous coins because fee of BTC is much high. Active your Yobit codes then paste your code and send balance immediately. 

Hello everyone, of course my friend you can transfer your btc to another yobit account, you just have to copy the address of the wallet of another account and place it in your withdrawal section and send, but the problem I see is the commission, and these are a bit high when it comes to btc, what I suggest is that you choose another currency with cheaper commissions, to make the shipment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am also a new member but I don't think there is any change.Generally I will follow comment to make sure of that . Thank you.

I am also a new member but I don't think there is any change.Generlly I will comment to make sure of that.The yobit platforms  to determine which account to transfer to.

I don’t know if you can. My friend Nana is new here, and I don’t have enough information about cryptocurrencies. You can search for that on Google and YouTube.

Yes, its possible to send your earning or transfer your bitcoin from on yobit account to another account, you just have to create yobit codes in the yobit account and an email will be sent to you to confirm. 

Yes of course my friend it's very possible,  but frankly speaking i don't know how to explain it to you to understand because it will sound so confusing to you.  But let's the well experience members guide you. 

Chanes 

On 2/26/2021 at 11:05 AM, NaCl + H2SO4 said:

Yes my friend i think you can transfer your BTC earnings to your main wallet saving account but they are going to charge transaction fee with you depends on the type of wallet that you are using through which you want to convert your coins to @Tannah.