What should I do here? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

What should I do here?

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform firstly I want to tell you that I am welcome to you want this great and very good platform for the best paying show create always positive and useful content for beginners I I know it is difficult in starting but few are still here is when you working in Xperia then experience on this then you will be able to do that

In order to be able to profit through this forum, you must first and foremost review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.  You should write 100 free posts first.  After completing 100 useful and free posts, you must publish 20 posts per day.  For every post that receives support, you will get 200 satoshi.  I advise you to focus on knowledge and not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  When we have good knowledge, we can easily earn a lot of money.

Dear friend, welcome to this wonderful forum, at first you are very lucky to be present in this forum, after completing the creation of 100 free posts that are not paid for, you must create 20 useful posts that do not violate the rules daily, and these 20 posts must get  Positive reviews within a week to be paid, the important thing is to adhere to the rules.

• +3 1

Hi there greetings you have to work depend on how to you work some spend whole day and some spend 2-3 hours it really depend on you if you want to learn about cryptocurrency I think you are in the right place because this platform provides a great opportunity to learn about and also make income in this forum

In fact, in this forum, you can achieve sufficient profit and collect capital with you except to search for everything related to cryptocurrencies and understand them well, and then start publishing useful topics for you to discuss with other members

First thing to do as a beginner is to visit the about forum to know more about the forum's  rules and regulations also try to obey them by all means,and make sure you post high quality posts because if your post ain't useful they won't get any rating and sadly you won't get paid for that particular post,so make sure you make reasonable posts always.

First of all you should have to read all the rules of the forum so that you can know how to survive in this forum. Because there are many people have gotten banned due to violated the rules. Moreover, you have to create first 100 useful posts without earning and then post 20 posts daily for earning.

You have to create useful posts with good content, finish your first 100 useful posts here to start working, then you must write 20 useful posts per day. You will get paid for that, at the end of the week you can withdraw your money, and you must know the rules and adhere to them. 

Because you are a beginner, you must first complete 100 free posts before moving on to 20 paid posts per day, but only if you have a good reputation. The amount of profit per day is determined by the extent of your work and diligence in coming up with new ideas, as well as the quality of your posts and their usefulness to members and thus their motivation. Increase your daily earnings by giving you a good reputation.

I joined this forum to learn knowledge about encrypted currencies and joined this forum to acquire knowledge about trading and want to become a trader and because trading is a very profitable method for profit.

Two hours per day in this forum are sufficient for you to read and understand the published topics and complete your twenty tasks, but this comes after you memorize the rules and abide by them in order not to be alerted and to delete your posts or comments, if your comments and topics that you publish are useful and not repeated, the site will start to pay you seven days after the first post Paid, that is, after completing the 100 free participation, the more you work hard, the more you earn here

It starts with learning on this forum, and through your useful content you can earn profits or capital, in addition to having a lot of rich topics that talk about trading in cryptocurrencies that can yield good profits.

Work in the forum needs to be done, I work for a while on this site, I spend 4 hours of my time on it, and with all this I do not find support, it is a pity

Yes, my dear friend, of course, in order to earn profits, I have to publish 100 articles and 20 topics per day. Here, you gain money and knowledge and with experience we learn a lot from our elders. Thank you.

Profit and earn money does not come easily. We have to tire and work hard to win and be patient. Profit in this forum comes, after a period of time, but for a period of time we gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and strengthen our skills in the English language

First  of  all  we should  complete  100 post with properly  grammar  then we  will meet 20 post daily we should write them after written it our payments  can started  some people say that crypto currency fourm is waste of time  it is wrong saying that it is not waste  of time 

Welcome to this forum. You have to write 100 free posts and then you have to do 20 posts per day to get paid. What you have to do is only adhere to the forum’s rules and do your work properly.

Working for us is very easy and fun and you gain a lot of information in it. You can work at any time of the day and it will take you about two hours.

If you are looking for a lot of profit, first you have to get all the capital by publishing here, then you have to either invest it, or trade it, if you have the knowledge and experience then you will become rich.

• +2 1

So that you can make a profit and collect suitable capital for you. You need to abide by the rules of the forum and do 20 useful and good posts on a daily basis, and after 7 days you start getting your payments, and the beginners section will help you to know how to do your job properly.

Actually I join this forum for earning and want to meat my expenses . And now I am so happy to be a part of this forum because this forum gives me a lot . I really thanks to this forum and also for my dear friend who guide me about this forum . Thanks .. 

Welcome dear to this wonderful forum. In fact, you can collect capital from this work, this platform offers us an opportunity to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies and work to earn money, I advise you to spend 3 to 4 hours in the forum to learn more about cryptography, and you must abide by the forum rules and be patient, and provide Purposeful and useful content to gain reputation and positive feedback, I wish you good luck.

Welcome my friend, the goal of our presence in this forum is to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, so we can go in the field of investment and become important people, just follow the rules of the forum and work honestly. 

The important thing, my friend, in the beginning here is that you develop yourself and your information and that your goal is to develop your experience and benefit from the experiences of others and when this is your goal, the money and reputation points will come automatically and you will not be exposed to danger and you can actually get some money when you dive into the world of cryptocurrencies and when you have the information and experience You will be able to know the appropriate times and currencies to work with .