In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

Greetings brother, I think that we should continue in the cryptocurrency trade, because the price of bitcoin will continue to rise, let's buy all the bitcoin that we can and in the future we will sell them.

I think long-term hold has the opportunity to get a bigger profit. because it's difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, and bitcoin and altcoin do take a long time to go up.

• +5 1

Well, this is what's trader is, if you want to be a trader, you must have some patience to your body because you are marking some days or predictions which will be increase the price of your coin.

• +3 1

Look mate its totally depends on you. We all know that market is not stable. In short term trading there might be risk. From my point of view you should go with long term to achieve your goals.

• +1 1

Storing Bitcoin is a wrong idea. Because it is an electronic currency and can collapse at any moment. So we have to take advantage of the opportunity while the price is rising and sell it immediately.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has already risen and was able to surpass previous peaks. In any case, there are some traders who prefer short-term trading or futures trading, although it contains a lot of risks, but in return it guarantees them to achieve very large profits.

For me it is obvious that I will be holding this coin until or unless the prise is not increased without any doubt because I can say that if the amount falls down than there are always chances of increasing if the rates that's why I am pesimistic.

Well, joining here in crypto world are risky mate, if you want to earn some money, face this risk like getting lose some money or earn some money, if you have some knowledge how to trade or invest properly, there has a chance that you cannot lose your money.

• +2 1

The different skills and interests are not only for profit but also for profit. Why a trader is not looking for other benefits from the alt-right because you think there is a risk to everything that seems to have the opportunity for daily income even when you need time to wait while you wait while you wait. 

• +2 1

In current situation anyone can both trade and hold. Only holding cryptocurrency for a long time without doing any trading will slow your earning process. It is better to circulate your investment and buy and sell some coins every day if price changes allow for profit. You can allocate an exclusive investment just for holding and don't touch it for some months and use your remaining capital for short term trades with coins that have fast price changes. Don't let all your money stay unused.

• +1 1

You must be brave and trade and do not save your money, now many cryptocurrencies continue to rise if you trade these currencies you will earn a lot of profits so trading is much better, but you must be careful.

• +1 1

Maybe you are right my friend, and there is no loss if we keep, for example, 1 bitcoin that we have because this particular currency grows quickly and rises in price, and keeping it is more profitable than trading

• +3 1

Dear friend, there are good currencies for day trading, and there are currencies that are dedicated to long-term investment, like Bitcoin, it is not suitable for daily investment, it rises and falls in a single day by a large amount, so there is a great risk in daily trading, while it is suitable for long-term investment You can store a quantity of it and sell it after a while when its price increases.

In my view you hold the cryptocurrency so that is the best for all to stop for the decreasing the money for all time. And try to trade the money for fix material and scale for the draw the sketch for working. 

• +4 1

hi my friend you have a good question but for earning without any invest or working then you use it for the long term. so you can easily work with the daily basis, so it is the benefit for the all people. 

• +5 1

There are people who control the currency exchange rate by pumping large quantities for sale in the market, and then its price will decrease and when it is bought back and the decrease in the supply ratio on it returns to rise.

Do what ever you think that is profitable for you. Traders are always seeking the profit after or during the crypto tradings.I have found no people around the world who is involving in the crypto trading just to enjoy but not to gain profit.

There are many people who have great experience in trading and are able to make good profits from any increase or decrease in the price and this can achieve greater profits from long-term investment

• +2 1

On 4/11/2021 at 2:55 PM, Kimm said:

Yes, you are right, and we can use the two methods to generate income. We may perform regular trading and retain the currencies, buying them when the price falls and selling them when the price increases to a level that is suitable for us.

@Kimm It is a good decision to save Bitcoin at this time, the prices will surely rise in the next few months, so the HOLD of that currency is fine, the trade that is done every day may need a more fluctuating currency like the Doge or in this BNB moment that is down and up in minutes, which is done very good to try to get fast profits.

The different skills and interests are not only for profit but also for profit. Why a trader is not looking for other benefits from the alt-right because you think there is a risk to everything that seems to have the opportunity for daily income even when you need time to wait while you wait while you wait. 

Today, the price of Bitcoin is about $ 60,000, and in my opinion, it should be traded or kept in both cases, as it is profitable, and according to my study of this currency, it will reach $ 100,000 at the end of this year.

• +1 1

I agree with you, this is what I am trying to do now, I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be much more popular than now, and I will regret a lot if I spent my money from these currencies when their prices rose.

• +3 1

in long-term how long you can not make too much money because the queen you are holding maybe falling or not moving that is why if you are a great reader that is the best thing to do because you can earn a lot from it. 

Well, joining here in crypto world are risky mate, if you want to earn some money, face this risk like getting lose some money or earn some money, if you have some knowledge how to trade or invest properly, there has a chance that you cannot lose your money.

• +3 1

• +3 1