Stable coins $$$ - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Stable coins $$$

Stable coins  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What Stable coins you like and use?

• Tether USDT
    • Maker Dao
    • Havven
    • TrueUSD
    • Gemini Dollar GUSD
    • I will use Libra (in future)
    • Gold Token
    • Paxos PAX
    • USD Coin USDC
    • None - I don't use any stable coins

USDT, is the best stable coin in my opinion, because it is a reflection of the USD currency.
but the drawback is that most withdrawal transaction fees using USDT are very expensive. almost 10USDT fee.

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

Oh I see if I am mistaken blocfolio was exchange rigth? so if you don't mine, what coins do you trade in this platform anyway, so that I might be try it too if I see the coins can give a nice shot to me.?

Blockfolio is not portfolio tracker, not exchange

I am NOT using any stable coins,
and I don't recommend anynone to hold Tether or other stable coin long term

These coins are fixed and unprofitable. I don't like stable coins. And will never invest. I use them only as a means of transfer, and I use TUSD. However, I still support them because they are part of the cryptocurrency.

I know for sure that only one stablecoin has the support of regulators and is well supported by the dollar. It's stablecoin PAX. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I try to bypass stablecoins. I still don't like the USDT story. It's not over yet. I'm looking for exchanges that allow you to trade up to USD

1 hour ago, mcgwinrobert560 said:

i voted for USD Coin USDC. The cryptocurrency finance firm circle Internet financial Ltd and the CENTER open source consortium launched USDC, which is also backed by dollars. This is also an ERC20 token, available on many exchanges. USDC is one of the best stable cryptocurrencies with a market capitalization of $ 191,727,658.

USDC looks nice compared to other stable coins like Tether, but still I would not hold it longterm, but use it sometimes to avoid losing value when Bitcoin price is going down. People who are not good in trading can use it.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:13 PM, hexwin said:

Facebook is not crazy when it is staring its own stable coin,

that is why we should realise importance of stable coins before they start so we can have good decentralised options.

I only see stable coin before as the last option to pick before the market will go down huge. but now, i am seeing many countries will have their own stable coin as their national currency once crypto go global. this is their replacement for FIAT.

There is a Tether project, which is consistently included in the TOP 50 in terms of capitalization (now a little more than $ 300 million). Tether is a dollar coin, 1 to 1.
A startup has been launched in Israel that is trying to make a cryptocurrency tied to oil. True, they still are not very successful, because they cannot solve the problem of oil storage - it is difficult to store it.
There are projects that are trying to tie cryptocurrency to computing power, to electricity, such as SONM.

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I only see stable coin before as the last option to pick before the market will go down huge. but now, i am seeing many countries will have their own stable coin as their national currency once crypto go global. this is their replacement for FIAT.

Probem with this fiat coins is that they will be centralized , and they will be able to change whatever they want, even to block addresses and close accounts, and kyc will be mandatory for sure

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Probem with this fiat coins is that they will be centralized , and they will be able to change whatever they want, even to block addresses and close accounts, and kyc will be mandatory for sure

I did not see that coming, that is another BIG problem to face as it can be use a new way for corruption specially if the election will come. But there is no way that every government will allow that they have no local currency. 

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I did not see that coming, that is another BIG problem to face as it can be use a new way for corruption specially if the election will come. But there is no way that every government will allow that they have no local currency. 

You will see first experiment from China soon, and America will follow next... then the world.
If Chian coin experiment fail, then others will not follow, and vice versa

The main reliable stablecoins

The main goal of stablecoins is to maintain a stable value for our asset. Most projects use the US dollar as a guideline for value.

The most reliable stable assets that I use:
Tether (USDT)

USDT is the most famous of stablecoins. It has the largest assets and is distributed more than other stablecoins. Its daily trading volume exceeds all cryptocurrencies except bitcoin.

The coin is issued by Tether Limited and is pegged to the dollar. Each token is equivalent to one dollar and is secured with a real dollar in the account.

TrueUSD (TUSD) is pegged to the US dollar in a 1: 1 ratio. The volume of issued tokens is equal to the amount of the company's dollar reserve. The TrueUSD project seeks to ensure transparency of work and provides complete information about its reserves in US dollars, located in different banks around the world.

The USD Coin (USDC) project was released by the CENTER and Circle consortium (this project acquired the Poloniex exchange in 2018). USDC is an ERC20 token. 1: 1 ratio to US dollar

I haven’t considered other options, while those that are available are enough

No USDT is not 1:1 with USD
No USDT is not reliable, as they have been suied with Bitfinex several times.
I expect USDT to crash any tie...so I would not use it or hold it

China will release it's own stable coin that is not really crypto, but it will probably be pegged with gold.
I wonder how that will affect Bitcoin and other stable coins...

16 hours ago, Ratash said:

I use usdt as a stable coin when i have bitcoin at high price i change it to usdt so that i do not lose my money when the price is down and i prefer it because of the high volume in the market 

I would not advise you to trust usdt. There is no exact fact that this token is backed by a 1: 1 dollar. The second is that bitfinex and tether now have problems with the US government. And almost every day a new batch of USDT is released, which alarms me a lot

23 minutes ago, vietoothha said:

Stable coins have always been a strange case to me... their existance has so few uses and they're not even real crypto as they aren't decentralized or with prices following the laws of the market... I think most of them are a part of strategies...

yeah man, i also have the same opinion with you.
Stable coins are very strange to me because they cannot be used to make big profits and have no more benefits in the real world.
I don't know much about the use of this stable coin, does anyone want to explain in more detail about this?

There is no twist in stable coin. It's just like hold money in your money bag. It won't let you earn profit. But unstable coins are really a term of enjoyment. By trading them either earn profit neither lose. If you don't wanna trade they will also make profitable at a time.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

8 hours ago, sotole said:

Stable coin?
Well, that is a coin created specifically to get a stable value of 1 USD.
like TUSD, USDC, USDX and many more.

but the strange thing is that there are coins that are not created to be stable coins but have a stable price between 28-29 satoshi.
namely DOGECOIN lol

Dogecoin is NOT astable coin.

There are other stable coins that are not pegged with fiat money,
but with other assets like gold, or other precious metals.

On 03.11.2019 at 6:25 AM, sotole said:

Stable coin?
Well, that is a coin created specifically to get a stable value of 1 USD.
like TUSD, USDC, USDX and many more.

but the strange thing is that there are coins that are not created to be stable coins but have a stable price between 28-29 satoshi.
namely DOGECOIN lol

All these stablecoin are stable so far but nobody knows what awaits them in the future. If the market takes control authorities then they may not like the fact that stablecoins are backed by dollars. It is better to avoid these coins. Doge coin has been trading in the 28-29 range for a long time. But its minimum values are 23. It may fall below.

The Stablecoin that I usually use is USDT "Tether". I use it to maintain the value of my assets when the crypto market is going down

Obviously the USDT is the most stable, but I think that's a must. For the crypo project also Gold is a stable coin that follows the price of real gold.

5 hours ago, Mane Pakyaw said:

I know for sure that only one stablecoin has the support of regulators and is well supported by the dollar. It's stablecoin PAX. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I try to bypass stablecoins. I still don't like the USDT story. It's not over yet. I'm looking for exchanges that allow you to trade up to USD

What is the difference between stable PAX and USDT man?
I think they have the same stable value of 1 USD, this makes them no different.
in exchange also more USDT is used than this stable PAX coin. Yeah, but this won't be a big problem if we disagree in this discussion.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:30 AM, hexwin said:

What Stable coins are you using and why you like it?

Please VOTE and write your experiences, advantages and reasons you use or don't use them.

249d99abb3184e034cbd4fe332811e77.jpeg
b40a6240899cf229da7e29e6002a5de1.jpg

Please VOTE and write feedback

I was frequently using USDT for my trading sessions to remain my capital and profit intact. when i leave the trading floor, since if i were let it stay in the form of Bitcoin, I don't know what happen in the next 24 hours if the value was still the same or dip too much. for better result i converted it into a USDT tether.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:30 AM, hexwin said:

What Stable coins are you using and why you like it?

Please VOTE and write your experiences, advantages and reasons you use or don't use them.

249d99abb3184e034cbd4fe332811e77.jpeg
b40a6240899cf229da7e29e6002a5de1.jpg

Please VOTE and write feedback

I was frequently using USDT for my trading sessions to remain my capital and profit intact. when i leave the trading floor, since if i were let it stay in the form of Bitcoin, I don't know what happen in the next 24 hours if the value was still the same or dip too much. for better result i converted it into a USDT tether.

2 hours ago, Anushervon said:

Stablecoins is a tokens with very bad price which will never pump. I heard about stablecoins only in one airdops which dont pay us 30 stablecoins

LOL, how could you say that, if the coin is stable the price is experiencing pump and dump then it is not a stable coin. it will actually become a shitcoin if the price of stablecoins can fall and be pumped up.