Where I can collect my payment? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Where I can collect my payment?

Yes we can get payment to yobit account. In yobit account we can exchange all types of coins. Yobit account is very safe and secure for me. Thanks to all of you for response me. 

I hope you will receive your payment when a new member join this forum  their First Target is to complete 100 posted after that each post  create here he will get payment in yobit exchange that he can transfer into main Bitcoin wallet and withdrawal or used in cryptocurrency trading

The payment system is very good, cryptotalk  is a very good website, you can get your payment by going to your yobit account  but it will have to wait a week for this payment. It is very easy and you can also post and take the payment of the 20 post  on a daily basis. 

Yes you are right. You just have to work hard here and patience is very important here while doing work here . Have a very best of luck, i hope you have great time ahead.

Hello my friend, you can withdraw your money when completing 100 free posts. Create a yobit account and link it with your crypto platform, and then you will transfer your money to it and you can withdraw it later .. We have to work hard and provide assistance to everyone. Good luck

Dear you can receive your payment from the yobit platform in cryptotalk section and all you have to do is press the send button that this is really easy and wonderful. Enter now and receive your payments. 

Welcome to the forum, my friend. If you want to earn what you write from this forum, you should open a yobit account. Thanks to the Yobit exchange, you can withdraw your earnings from here to a different wallet.

You will be able to know this by creating an account on the Yobit platform where you can, through organized tables linked to your cryptotalk account, know what you publish every day, what is accepted and deleted, how much you are paid, and you can receive your payments and transfer them to your own wallet.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, friend you have to have an account on the yobit platform and cryptotalk, and these two have to be intertwined by your email, then you can make your first 100 posts that will be free, and after 101 you can receive payments, in your yobit board, and from there you can withdraw it to your wallet within yobit.

• +1 1

Welcome my dear friend. Actually, I am new to this forum and I do not have much information. I hope that others will give you the correct advice so that you do not make mistakes. I wish you good luck, dear.

The bitcoin that we get from the forum is collected on the yobit platform, and we will find all that we get and all the posts that have been published and that have been accepted for payment.

You have to create a yobit account. Then go to cryptotalk campaign and click under the box of cryptotalk UID then put the email what you have used for the registration of cryptotalk. Then click on go. A code will be shown on the box and your useful posts are also shown. Set UID on the same process at cryptotalk new too. After seven days your earnings will be show on yobit. 

Dear friend when we join this forum then after completing the hundred useful posts we have to do the twenty posts daily for seven days and then our earning start at the daily basis. We can earn talktokens and btc by doing the twenty useful and informative posts daily.

The cryptotalk is the place where you earn money from it and you can get your income in the yobit exchanger then you are able to move anywhere to other account. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Expensive companion, you may get your installment ( crypto monetary standards) after completing to begin with 100posts. For accepting installment, you must make a yobit account by gamil ID on which you create cryptotalk account. At that point you'll be able get satoshi in cryptotalk modern and conversation tokens in cryptotalk compagin. You'll be able win 200 satoshi and 10 conversation for each posts.

You need to connect your account with the yobit exchange and that is the place where you can get your money but first of all you have to link your account otherwise you will not get anything.

hello friend I want to tell you that we can collect our and money by using different valid steepletop provides us number of failures where we can use to cash our money and you bit is very tempting and beneficial valid for us so we can use you better count to watching our useful parts and earned money this is very beneficial for us

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and advice and abide by them and if you participate in topics of importance and values and stay away from copying and pasting and sharing duplicate topics. You must participate in at least 20 topics per day in order to get money, after completing the 100 free posts.

Hello my friend
I think that you should finish the first 100 comments, then you will get a comment for an amount that you can get from the yobit site after you activate an account on the Yobit

We can do this by taking the link to yobit account to deposit our earned payment. However, to get the payment, we have to spend 100 weeks after completing 100 posts. From then on, we will get the payment.

Friends Congratulations on your first payment Your payments come to your Yobit account You can check your Yobit account first You must first register on your Yobit website then you can view your payments and also use the Trading and Investment feature.

Welcome my friend, when complete 100 post then make 20 useful post than after week you get money on yobit. It is most secure and safe forum which earning your save for while. I wish you God luck.

This forum is collaborating with yobit exchanger and that is the site we can all visit to withdraw our earnings but first of all we have to create and link our account at the site and you need to make use of same email address you use to create account here.

Look, my friend, you are going very fast. There, you will be able to see them from the yobit platform but remember that you have to have a virtual wallet to be able to credit them. I hope that the little I contribute will help you.

Hy buddy, welcome to the forum. Create a Yobit account. And connect your Cryptotalk account to the yobit. You will see your helpful articles every day. And they can withhold payment. After one week, you will receive payment. You can see your paid post in the yobit account. Your post satoshi and talk token are collected in this yobit account.