Where I can collect my payment? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Where I can collect my payment?

I joined here yesterday. I hope I get payment very soon.But I didn’t know where I get my payment for working here.Please tell me by which website I get my crypto earn payment? 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Ok I get it.Now I understand that I get payment for making posts. I get that payment to my Yobit account. So,thanks fro your answer. We want to help each others to know all things of crypto currency. 

My brother, after completing 100 posts, create your Yobit account. To create this account, use the same email on which you have a crypto account.  After that you have to make at least 20 posts daily, the payment of which you will start receiving in yobit account in next seven days.

17 hours ago, Dlexx69 said:

I joined here yesterday. I hope I get payment very soon.But I didn’t know where I get my payment for working here.Please tell me by which website I get my crypto earn payment? 

@Dlexx69 Dear friend you should create your account in yobit net account then connect it with cryptotalk and also login cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign. 

Edited by MT khan

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I am fine and I hope you are all fine on this platform. According to me , creating 100 posts  then you able to earn money . 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Getting payment in this forum, is not something hard or hardly, the only important things for you is to be hard working, when you are good enough and smart enough in working, then you receive more earning than you mean.

While creating your account you have to link your yobit wallet with cryptotalk account. In yobit account you will receive your income through which you can withdraw it easily. From this yobit account you can change your payment in local currency.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Basically you need to create an account on the platform YObit.net, and once you confirm your email, you should go to your profile icon -> cryptotalk campaign, and add your email with which you signed up here. do the same with cryptotalk talk, and now your all set up.

once you continue your first 100 comments, you'll start getting paid for the next comments after 7 days.

First welcome my friend. Then you are making 100 posts after completing this you are making 20 useful posts daily after seven days you withdraw your amount. Now we talking about yobit before Making 20 posts daily you should made yobit id because your money is transferred their and have a nice journey.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:37 PM, Jimmy choo said:

Hello my dear friend 

Yes you are right I agree with you as I begginer in this forum frist you read guidelines and rules then you make good and useful 100 trile posts then you create meaningful and useful posts 20 in per day cryptotalk give you payment after 7 days then you exchange in national currency in yobit furom ok 

Yes now I understand it very goodly. I get my first payment few days ago. Now I understand that I get payment for making regular 20 posts.If I get positive reputation then I can get much profits. 

Hello mate after you have finished your daily work in crypto talk,you will receive your earning in yobit account because it's the most secure platform which earning can be save for a while.

Welcome to us, at the beginning, please finish writing 100 free posts and pay great attention to the forum rules and the correct way to start from here, and then you can link your personal account to the online platform and there are many platforms that you can search for and choose the best and you can follow your account and see On your paid posts, and you can also withdraw your money as you start winning

• +2 1

Hello and welcome to one of the best forum where you can learn about cryptocurrency and make good profit. You just need to post helpful and crypto related topics to get btc ... After completing 100 posts then make 20 useful posts. You will be paid 200 sat btc for every post that have positive rating. after one week you can get your money on yobit wallet.

My dear it is very necessary to make account on yobit to collect reward of your posts. So I think always best option for to us collect our money on this forum. So always support to this wallet instead of other wallets. Support it dear guys.

I think you can only see your counts when you linked your accounts to the yobit platform. And it's in that platform you get to know if your post is deleted or not.

Welcome to the forum partner, your payment will be automatically uploaded by cryptotalk and you must send it to your yobit balance and once there you decide whether to keep it on the yobit site, invest it or withdraw it to an external wallet. 

• +1 1

Greetings friend when you enter cryptotalk you must have an account in yobit and link your mail on that platform through yobit cryptotalk will pay you from there you can withdraw to your yobit balance. of your balance can be transferred to any converter wallet in any cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all, by joining this forum, you should read and understand the rules, and by gaining knowledge, you should complete your first one hundred useful posts. Because after completing the first 100 posts, this forum pays us to post twenty useful posts daily. Or we can collect our payment from yobit and withdraw our money whenever we want.

Cryptotalk campaign forum is an affiliate program of yobit exchange sites. In yobit exchange it is the center for receiving cryptotalk posting rewards. Register with the site and link up your cryptotalk account to the yobit to enable you to be earning posting rewards and following your payments 

On 06/02/2021 at 6:53 PM, Dlexx69 said:

Hi dear, welcome to this platforum. In this platforum you work and get payment on this website.https://yobit.net/?bonus=QUTYW.

Your payment will be start when you complete the 1 week after the one hundred posts. I hope you understand.

In my opinion for get payment you want to open a yobit account. In here you will get payment for your useful posts. I never get any payment because at now I not complete my first 100 posts.I hope I can collect my payment to yobit account. 

If you read the rules and how the forum work you can find many tutorials about that ,first you need to link your forum account with the yobit exchange account with the same email and you will receive all your earning in the exchange not here, this how it work 

My friend you will be able for money after completing the 100posts and then after you have to complete 20posts in a day. The 100posts will not be pay the 20posts will pay. 

It's very easy and simple to get your payment after completing 100 free post you have to post 20 cumments per day your useful post with good reputations will be paid you can check your payment on yobit you have to Link your yobit with crypto so there you can get your payment thank you 😍

• +1 1