Help me for understanding this farum - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Almeerbutt17

Help me for understanding this farum

Yes, this site is considered legitimate and you can earn through it .. You must first write 100 publications that are free and are not paid for, and then you can write a maximum of 20 posts each day. You will be paid for each comment 200 satoshi. Your comments should also be useful.

Greetings to you, my dear friend, I am new to this platform and I do not have sufficient information, but I have learned that commenting in the field of cryptocurrencies is profitable and safe, and I think this is legitimate and unnecessary.

• +3 1

Dear friend this forum is really helpful for all sort of people who want to earn money.The important thing is thant never violate the laws of forum and never use the copy paste material if you wanted to achieve targets and earn money.

Dear friends.We have to be smart to understand this era because people here are very clever.the gentleman has no work here because this world dose not allow the gentleman to live.so that's why we have to be smart.

My friend this platform is just amazing 

this platform provides us earning for our useful posts 

first you have to post here 100 posts after that you have to post here daily 20 posts for seven days and after seven days your earning will be started 

you can withdraw your money from yobit account 

only post here quality posts 

dont copy others 

Welcome my friend your question is very important and that all members ask the same this question and that this forum is safe and legitimate and there is no mistake in it only to work to provide useful information that has value in the world of encryption and follow the laws set by the aggressor and thank you

• +4 1

12 minutes ago, Nahola said:

Hi dear , did you know that you must have a reputation as well , that what you get from people's reaction on your comments, also after these 100 posts you have to post at least 20 comments or posts a day for daily earnings, hope you earn your money

@Nahola Reputations are important because they help in the payment, although I do not agree with that, the forum has its rules and you have to comply with them, so in the forum interact with each other is a good idea, also tag the person you respond to see the notification and know that there is someone who writes, so the interaction is more effective, greetings. :)

Yes my best friend first of all I want to tell that you can earn money throw it when you can make a comment subject does not in my opinion cryptocurrency is a best site and if when you complete 100 and you can create yobit account and start and payment money are yobit better count

• +4 1

When you complete 100 jobs, you will not get paid for those 100 jobs because it is free to increase your knowledge here a little

You get your money when you create jobs after 100 jobs, and it will be paid after 7 days from the date you created that job if you got a positive evaluation.

Yes dear this forum is legit and give money really. So trust on this forum and work properly. You will get your earning after 7 days of completing your hundred post. So don't lose your hope. 

Initially, it seemed to me that I could not work on this platform because I did not understand the rules and regulations of this forum,it  featured has been born in me, how I can work on this platform. 

Its you all complete 100 useful post for membership then on daily bases try to write 25 in a day I know you only paid for 20 posts but some posts will be deleted so write 25 posts daily and try to get positive reputations.It will increase the chance of your earning. 

Initially, it seemed to me that I would not know how to work with this forum because I was not aware its rules and  regulations but as  I understand it permanently, now  I work well on this platform by following rules.

Firstly, i will say welcome to you on this great forum. This forum is reliable and you can earn good money by creating useful comments. After completing 100 posts ,you will register your self on Yobit. After that, you have to share 20 posts daily. After seven days of registration, you will receive your earnings. 

Dear mate this site is very good for me and for others also who are earning a good amount from this forum only by making comments. Dear mate if you have complete your 100 posts which are free then move towards your second step which is make 20 posts on daily basis for seven days and after that you have to receive your money by creating your account at yobit wallet.

Of course this site is reliable and legitimate, and you can earn money through it when you make a comment or a subject that doesn't violet the law... Also be patientce is the key of relief. 

Of course this site is reliable and legitimate, and you can earn money through it when you make a comment or a subject that doesn't violet the law... Also be patientce is the key of relief. 

Certainly this forum is legitimate and reliable, in the beginning you must write 100 free comments, then you will get 200 satuses for each comment that has a positive reputation, with a maximum of 20 comments per day, so you must write meaningful and useful comments.

Warning: Comments that are deleted are not counted within the first 100 free comments.

Its best goal is to provide information about  the world of cryptocurrency and the digital marketing or digital currency. You can earn money through it when you make a comment or a subject that does not violate the laws.

It is very important that in this forum news and information are sharing to the members of the crypto talk. Simple and easy way to get experience

My dear friend, you should be patient and focused, so after you finish one hundred posts you will receive paid for your daily posts(maximum is 20 post in the day) for each useful post you will receive two hundred satoshis and one talk token for each rate you take it and you should know payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

@Almeerbutt17

• +2 1

You asked important questions. Basically, if you want to know about the work in this forum, first you have to know about the rules and secondly you have to follow experienced people. Experienced seniors should be consulted. In fact, we all come to this cryptocurrency to make money. Basically, there are many types of education available here. If you can get ideas from other people's posts and follow others, you can learn about the work of this forum. Thanks.

First you need to complete 100 of your posts as soon as possible, then 20 posts per day after a week. So you have to work hard and get knowledge and experiments from it and make yourself better in this forum.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

First, you must read the forum rules in addition to some topics that explain these rules and explain how to post in the forum, then you must publish your first 100 posts in the forum in order to be eligible to earn profits.

Brother have patience you should see in yobit that if you have crossed 100 useful posts or not. Your payment will start from that date when you exceeded 100 posts and that will happen after 7 days. I also started getting satoshi from today and it's almost took 8 days. But many of us stop works after completing 100 posts for a week to receive payment, but that won't work the day after you completed 100 posts will be started paying you after one week. Forgive me if I mistaken anything.