Help me for understanding this farum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Almeerbutt17

Help me for understanding this farum

We don't work here on the forum to make money

We work here as a virtual school of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency, and when you want to work like this, you have to work with caution and without being drawn into your feelings and emotions

good luck to you

You should make sure that you understand the forum very well. Ensure that you understand the rules and regulations and also the guidelines for making a post. Make sure that your post has great value and is useful.

• +1 1

How are you, my friends, that this forum is clear and easy to get to know its rules. It is in the first place that one loves to see its rules, and then acquire knowledge through the posts of the members. You must publish useful topics that the reader can benefit from easily

Friend, if you have already completed the 100 post and you have done 20 daily and you have waited until the seventh day what you should look at is if you have received evaluations in those 20 publication, what is that friend? I do not see another answer that you do not have paid.

The goal of this forum is to share experiences and information in the field of cryptocurrencies and in return for this the forum pays you money, for every useful comment you get 200 satoshi, so it is the best 

In my personal experience I tell you that when my friend told me about the cryptographic world, I did not want to believe him and when my eyes saw that he was doing well, I was encouraged and from that time on, no one stops me from hard and constant work to be able to achieve all my goals I am super happy because I earn money and knowledge from a super safe site.

It is easy to understand the rules and regulations of the forum.you must have the faith to believe in this forum it is truly very legimate and safe to work but you must always have to work hard for the sucess in this forum.At first you must have to complete 100 posts then you will be paid according to your work everyday you must have to 20 post a day to get the amount.

My friend, all what you talked about is true and that this site is 100% legitimate and honest, all you have to do is abide by the rules and wait 7 days after the posts, and you will be given the balance on the platform 

• +3 1

My friend according to the rules of the forum your earning will start after seven days so continue your work but I will suggest you to read the rules and regulations of the forum because these are very necessary to survive here. And try to make useful and informative posts and improve your English speaking and writing skills.

I didn't understand your query but as You asked about the forum You don't need to be worry about it as The forum is completely a legit and true forum which pays us so after the completion of 100 useful posts you should link your account with Yobit and you will receive your payment there after 7 days of posting.

The forum is very simple to use and that is because you can learn a lot in the forum especially when it comes to crypto currencies. You can learn about stuffs like trading, gambling and hodling. You also need to make over 100 useful posts before you begin to get paid for your posts.

• +1 1

First of all my dear friend, it is really a great and legit site to earn money from this forum. You have heard right that this forum pays actual money. But this all needs to know the actual information and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading first. This will also be learned from this site. Moreover, don't trust anyone and make your own work by searching some information from this forum. Further you can contact me in my private message to find your answer.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Welcome my friend. As I said, if you finish 100 comments, you have to put 20 comments every day and you will be paid after 7 days for each useful comment 200 satoshi and good luck to all friends

Yes dear i understand your question. Your earning start after the 100 post complete and earning in your account after one week of 100 post. I hope you understand it.

The matter is not that simple, so it is not enough for you to finish 100 free posts to earn money. You must write 20 posts per day and make sure that you have a positive reputation in order to be able to get the money so you must work hard and choose new topics and ideas that are useful for other members

• +1 1

After the end of writing the 100 useful post, you must write 20 useful comments every day, and if your comment is not useful, you will not get anything, and after 7 days of writing your post you will get 10 TALK for each post sent to your Yobit wallet, Good luck to you.

• +3 1

You did not succeed in the forum because you simply take the matter as work, and this is very bad. I hope you know that you are here to benefit and learn the two things. You will not find them anywhere else 

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member, I do not have enough change, and my answers may be incomplete. I advise you to consult the elderly members in order to get a clear answer.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Everything here is clear and you will not find it difficult to work, all you have to do is work sincerely and adhere to the rules and conditions, then you will be able to accomplish your mission here, earn money and gain knowledge.

• +2 1

This forum is legitimate, safe, reliable, and useful in all cognitive and financial terms.

Working here every day you have to create 20 useful posts and they must have a good reputation in order for your payments to reach Yobit. You will get 4000 satoshi daily and 200 talk every day.

• +1 1

This site is one of the most legitimate sites on the web, but there is a time that you must wait in order to collect your first profits. You do not take any gains until a week after you wrote this post.

• +1 1

This forum is very easy. Anyone can get all the information by reading the beginner section of this forum and complete their first one hundred posts by commenting on the topic of other members.

This cryptotalk forum brings us into the world of cryptography
  But we must not break the rules and
Interact with helpful posts by giving it a good reaction
Because this interaction creates an atmosphere full of encouragement

It is very possible that we explain the matter well so you should listen closely to the comments because it will help you to understand the forum 

• +4 1

I think you're a beginner, but don't worry, you can easily understand the site because it's not difficult. 
First you have to write a hundred Free comments and write a hundred character comments 
Read other people's experiences and ask experienced people when you get into trouble