Help me for understanding this farum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Almeerbutt17

Help me for understanding this farum

My friend, what he said to him is true, this forum is wonderful and deserves a lot from us and he offers us payments by mail in yobit platform and you have to give them each other in order to get your profits. 

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that first of all you should to complete your 100 useful post after that your earning will be start after the 7 days and then you can easily withdraw your money in your national currency

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency World and Digital Marketing or Digital Currency My best friend this platform has many unique features in which it builds communication skills. Since there is knowledge and its benefits are much more important than making money.    

CryptoTalk is a platform that has many benefits, the most important of which is obtaining useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies, as well as increasing experience in social and intellectual communication skills, in addition to earning money in the easiest way.  There is also much to learn.

Yes, this site is legitimate and excellent, and the comment on it should be very positive and understandable that allows the people participating to benefit from it as advice and it must give them the opportunity to woo this site and act accurately and not to express negative opinions that are not desired

On 2/5/2021 at 5:12 PM, Almeerbutt17 said:

One man said to me that the cryptotalk is very good site. It pay us for comments

So i belive that and start crypto talk comment work. When i complete my 100 comments task i said to him that i complete my task he said to me that  on few days my earning is not recived me. When  i will received my payment. I told you. On this time you send me that massage which yobit send on your email. I were send him that massage. And than he  donot massage me again. Plz help me that is this site is legit and how to i earn. 

First of all welcome on this forum. Dear  this is 💯% legit . Don't be afraid. You get payment after completing your 100posts and then by daily completing 20posts and after 7 days you got your earnings.

Dear one another suggestion is that doesn't share your personal information about this forum to anyone because there are many scammers who steal your money. So be aware of them.

Thanks.

From my side to the newcomers on this platform Welcome .You have arranged a tremendous platform that will give you a lot of benefit in the future. Initially, the first thing you have to do is to first  read roles of platform. First you have to 100 post, which is absolutely free, you will not get any more of them. After this, you have to reach 20 20 daily, after a week your earnig will come. 

Of course, my friend, this site is reliable

And you have to finish the first hundred comments, of course, with the deletion

Then you should share 20 helpful comments from your own writing

You do not have to copy other people's comments

Rest assured my dear friend the site is legitimate
You must first complete a hundred free posts as a trial period to gain knowledge and experience about the forum’s work, and then follow it with 20 posts per day until you gain enough experience to create correct, paid posts later.

Dear friend that this business is not a scam it is really profitable but there are conditions in order to be able to make money, including that you get positive ratings for every participation you make and if there are no ratings you will not get money.

• +1 1

Do not worry, my friend, it is a safe site in the beginning, you have to create 100 free posts, after that you have to publish 20 comments daily, and after 7 days you will be paid for it

My dear friend, everything is simple here, you just need to enter the process itself, 
but as for me, at first it is really difficult here, but it all comes with experience.

I noticed that the number of your posts is only 112 .

So you should know that after you have finished writing 100 posts  You should write 20 posts a day  It is approved by the administration  It is supported by members of the forum .

7 days later, you will receive 200 Satoshi for each good post  On your Yobit account.

• +1 1

You did a great job, my friend, but the first 100 comments are free because they gain experience and knowledge, and you can continue here, so now you have to write 20 comments every day to get money every week and try to learn more about cryptocurrencies because knowledge is much more important than money.

Welcome, my friend, in this forum, in fact, you must first make sure not to delete some of the comments from the first hundred posts because you will not receive your earnings until you complete the hundred posts, and in fact even after completing the hundred posts, you have to wait a week after writing the first hundred comment, and then you will start By receiving profits and providing them with 200 satoshi on each comment evaluated with reputation points, in addition to talc currency, and this will pay you even if the comment is not resident, as I suggest you experience and work hard in this forum and not be satisfied with commenting, but you should start creating topics from your own experience and formulating them with ideas according to the rules The forum is better for you to delve deeper into the coding talk and increase your knowledge and experience and for the sake of reputation points as well. I wish you good luck.

• +4 1

Greeting to all members ,  cryptotalk is such a unique and useful forum to earn money . Through this forum , you can also gained more knowledge about cryptotalk currency and more knowledge about investment.  This platform provide us payment in reward of posts .

Thanks for sharing such topic . 

Well, my friend, it is a legitimate and useful site, and it is rich in the information we need .. and there is financial gain .. But my friend, you have to work hard and well .. you have to be patient .. and surely when you work by the rules you will succeed and win .. I wish you good luck

After complete 100 post you can link you cryptotalk account with yobit account.  Thwn after 7 days you will get your payment on day base. So it will depend on your rate if you have positive the it can be increase if you have in negative thennit can be low. So make usefull post and get reputation to people.. with this you can earn more. But if you would focus on learning then you can learn about how you can earn from trading which is most important. 

Hello my dear friend.  This is a popular site.  From here you can gain knowledge and earn money.  You can solve your problems and take the news of the world and you can earn money by working here.  This is a popular site.  Thanks.

It's very simple.  I don't think there is any reason to create a topic about it. You can find it by searching in the search box.  However, I say ,,,, first you have to complete 100 posts.  Then you have to work for seven days. Payment will be received after seven days.

Yes my friend it is a legit site and you need not to worry about working here . You have to create first hundred posts for free and then connect your account with Yobit account as you already have done . Now you have create maximum of twenty posts each day . You can comment also . If you get positive reputation you will start getting paid . Good luck

The discussion is exceptionally straightforward and educational. We can undoubtedly learn, comprehend and advantage by investing energy here and perusing cautiously. What's more, in the event that we need to ask something from experienced individuals, we can inquire.

Do not worry, my friend, his credibility is high and there are many people confirming this matter, but you must follow the instructions and rules and not bypass them because that is one of the basics of wok.

Understanding this forum means that you have to go through a lot of posts and understand what you should do and that includes reading the rules and regulations and sticking to them. You should always make sure your contents stand out and that is the way you will become successful in the forum.

hello dear this is the legit site where you can earn and learn I dont know why you are facing such a issue try to contact the Moderator they will help you to find the solution of your problem