Help me for understanding this farum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Almeerbutt17

Help me for understanding this farum

One man said to me that the cryptotalk is very good site. It pay us for comments

So i belive that and start crypto talk comment work. When i complete my 100 comments task i said to him that i complete my task he said to me that  on few days my earning is not recived me. When  i will received my payment. I told you. On this time you send me that massage which yobit send on your email. I were send him that massage. And than he  donot massage me again. Plz help me that is this site is legit and how to i earn. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

My best friend this platform is amazingly best platform and its best goal is to provide INFORMATION ABOUT the world of cryptocurrency and the digital marketing or digital currency my best friend this platform has many unique features including in it it also create communicating skills between the the worker on this platform and the best feature of this platform is to give money for learning about the digital world my dear friend the knowledge you gain from this platform help you in the future because we can easily see that the future is of cryptocurrency so best of luck 👍🏿👍🏽👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Dear first of all well come this forum.you should focus on work and follow the rules of crypto.Then you complete 1st 100 comments and 20 comments daily post.And every comments data are valuable.otherwise you face a problem so carefully work ion crypto.no copy paste at cryptoi and every comments 100 characters.this site increase our  knowledge and improve confidence level.I wish to you best of luck dear😊

Edited by Azhar Kllu

Yes friend this website is legitimate and reliable. And you will earn money for making useful posts on different topics. You only have to make first 100 free post first and after 7 days that you are already a qualified member to receive payments in btc or Talk token through your account linked with Yobit.

Gee my brother if you have completed your 100 post then you will not get earning of these 100 posts.  After that you have to make 20 posts daily for which you will get the payment after next 7 days.  No need to worry you will get the payment soon.

Hello dear friends how are you۔you ask a good question۔This is the modern era, the people of this era are fast, we should be as fast as those people, because the forgotten person does not let anyone live here.

Hello friends hope you are doing well so i can discuss our topic any one Help me know what is this forum because I am not understand this forum so old members help me about this forum because I can never achvie our goal.

Welcome my dear friend .

Crypto talk is a digital currency.

Here mentioned some rules.

First of all following them.

First target complete then next 7 days daily twenty post done.after seven day your earnings send you on your yobit account.

• +4 1

Actually he told you the truth that this is a best place to achieve some of your goals and dreams also earn more than what you are looking or thinking of, but I don't think you can share your details with someone else because nowadays scammers are everywhere so we all have to be careful, 

Thank you.

• +3 1

On 2/5/2021 at 5:12 PM, Almeerbutt17 said:

One man said to me that the cryptotalk is very good site. It pay us for comments

So i belive that and start crypto talk comment work. When i complete my 100 comments task i said to him that i complete my task he said to me that  on few days my earning is not recived me. When  i will received my payment. I told you. On this time you send me that massage which yobit send on your email. I were send him that massage. And than he  donot massage me again. Plz help me that is this site is legit and how to i earn. 

@Almeerbutt17 Dear friend, you should work continue they will paid after 100 useful posts, now you are just completed 100 you should count it how many posts are existing in your activities, therefore continue your struggle and don't give up.

After you finish your necessary posts to get your earning you have to wait little bit more and add more posts to receive your first payment because the forum and the exchange is linked and they make some maintenance to open the payment for all users 

Yes mate it is very usefull and profitable forum you must follow the rules then your earning starts easily. First you have to complete your 100 posts as soon as possible then 20 post per day after one week your earnings receive you. So work hard my friend and make your self good in this forum by getting knowledge and experince from it.

Hey mate! Well post. 

You should work with patient and after completing 100 comments and 1 weak work you will get your money. This platform is very useful it will provide you knowledge and though knowledge you can earn alot 

If you read in yobit the payment method you realize how it works, there it tells you that after reaching 100 posts you will be paid for each useful publication after 7 days, in short, if today you reached 100 posts, starting In the morning your publications count for payment, it means that the following Monday they can pay you what you do tomorrow as long as you have positive evaluations.

Be patient and do not worry, work in this forum is guaranteed and safe, and all members receive their payments on time. Therefore, being a new member will delay your payment for your payments a little, so work hard and do not hurry, as there is knowledge and its benefit to earn it much more important than making money.

• +4 1

This platform is definitely legitimate and what happened to you is normal, my friend, the first 100 posts are free participation only, keep writing 20 posts per day and you will get your profits after a very short period, so do not worry, just continue your work.

Yes, this website is legal and we are all making money from this forum. This is a great website for learning and making money. After completing the first 100 useful posts, we have to link our account to the yobit account and join the campaign, then we are paid to publish twenty posts daily.

Welcome, my friend.

Of course you know you have to complete 100 free post first, after which you will receive payment for comments 7 days after sharing them here, its best to share useful comments in order to get a positive rating.

My friend first of all you have to complete your first 100 post then you will be ready to get your rewards for each comment which have good reputations so try to respect the rules and help the people in their problems

Yes friend, you are right .It is very important to understand this side and it has been referred to everyone's knowledge .I do not know how to draw with. Teach me with kindness or by making a question 

@Almeerbutt17 This website is legit but I think, the person who made you learn about this site is not.

I think, instead of trusting on that man, you should learn a the procedures by your own and should start from step 1.

Well my friend don't worry about anything. Be patient and doing hard work. Maybe your verification is not confirmed yet. Or sometime money will be coming late. So you don't worry and focus on your work.

Dear friend 

You study many things in forum That big make money online in free time and any where and learning many things in forum 

Thanks you

After that you have to make 20 posts daily for which you will get the payment after next 7 days. No need to worry you will get the payment soon.The only way that you can understand this forum is to read the whole article about cryptotalk forum then read the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk forum follow it step by step instructions and ask more from your encourage person.

Dear Friend  the person who said to you is right. Kindly check your cryptotalk account is that connected to yobit account. After completion of hundred comments you will try to post upto 20 useful topics and having positive reputations  then you will get your payment.