As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

If you are a brand new novice then i propose you to first go along with novices section. The beginners segment can provide all the fundamental expertise approximately this forum and you could then begin your journey on the forum. You may ask questions right here and make all of your confusions clean after which you may flow ahead to subsequent sections after you have true information approximately the discussion board.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:40 PM, Dlexx69 said:

Hello buddy I am a new beginner of crypto currency. I want to know which section is suitable for me. Which section helpful for know much different things and when I want to start working all section. I will be waiting for your advise. 

@Dlexx69 Dear friend, in my opinion for beginners these two section is better for every newbie (Beginners, and crypto world) but in the beginning they should visit first section (about forum) because the basic information is existing in the first section.

2 hours ago, Linclon4 said:

First of all welcome in this forum. For a begginer I think begginer section is the suitable section. Because from this section one can easily understand about this forum. Also working in this section is very much easy. 

Ok I will make posts on beginner section. When I have proper knowledge about this forum then I will make posts all section. 

14 minutes ago, MT khan said:

@Dlexx69 Dear friend, in my opinion for beginners these two section is better for every newbie (Beginners, and crypto world) but in the beginning they should visit first section (about forum) because the basic information is existing in the first section.

Ok I will make posts on beginner and crypto world section both.I will visit about forum section to know all rules of crypto currency. 

Hi mate! By my point of view first two section is more helpfull for newbie, about forum and for begginner. It help us to know about the forum and about the cryptocurrency. And it is a basic thing and usefull for the forum. Must follow the rules and regulation of the forum, 

My dear friend for the beginners this section is valuable, Because it is a growing section in this forum. First you have to expert in this forum and then go to other. This will help you a lot. Thank you my dear friend. 

• +2 1

If you are a beginner than For beginner is best section for you to do work because their is information of all type .Seniors share their experience to help juniors.You learn many things from seniors so its best to do work here.

• +1 1

Well question dear mate,  as now you are as a beginner so you should remain in the For Beginners section. You should spend most of your time in this section and after this you should go on the other sections to as About forum & Crypto world and many other forms are available in this forum but you should abide about the forum rules strictly then go to the other forum's sections and read all the topics.

• +5 1

The section for beginners is the section beginners and about forum it is in those sections where they should work for better performance, read a lot the topics to understand what is going to be discussed and when you gain more knowledge and learn from the older members they can already work on other topics like crypto world section and the others sections.

A warm welcome to this platform , you can write and react on posts in " for beginner" section , it includes a lot of useful topics which can be helpful for you as beginner my dear mate 

Hey friend,  I m also a beginner so firstly I like to thank u for the informative post and also thanks for those who shared the knowledge it's really good. And according to my experience first 2 sections are best for the beginners. 

Yes, my friend, there are multiple sections in the forum, but I advise you to first work in the beginners section so that you learn everything and discover everything you need in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge about crypto talk forum and be able to create useful and valuable posts. I advise you to abide by the rules of the forum so that you do not face any problem

First of all, welcome to be part of the crypto talk family.  If you are new to this forum, you should gather information by reading as many posts as possible in the begginner section.  And you should create your post by knowing about the rule and regulation of this forum.

Dear friend, the best department for you now is the beginners section because its activity is wonderful and contains important topics for you .. All you have to do is read these topics to become a distinguished member

• +1 1

Dear as a beginner we can use beginners section.  Because in begginer section we can. Learn many things about this forum.  And how to work and many other things we can learn from begginer section. 

• +2 1

On 2/5/2021 at 4:52 PM, Dado07 said:

Dear friend, I advise you to stay enough time in the beginners section in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, how to trade and invest, as well as to properly understand the forum rules and then you will move to other sections when you become an active member of this forum good luck to you

Ofcourse right. I'm agreed. As new one you should spend most of your time in beginners section and then go to read the pinned posts of the forum and ask for help from seniors if you troubled in any issue. 

• +2 1

As a new member the best section of the forum to work on is the beginners section, in that section you get the very best of information about the rules of the forum and the way earnings are made.

• +2 1

Starting with the name of Allah.  As i am also new here . You need to pick first two sections. About forum and for beginners are best section for newbies . read carefully all the topics of these section. Because these two sections are full with crypto currency and crypto talk knowledge.

@Lolo33 I agree with you, as the beginners section is the most appropriate section for new members and for several reasons, including that the publishing rules here are not strict, unlike other sections, and this section also allows us to know the forum rules precisely through the posts that members submit to inquire about ways to work in the forum.

• +2 1

lf you are new in this forum and also new in crpyto currency then you need to pick first two sections. This platform will give you money as well as knowledge. The forum and then go to the beginners section and create posts with useful.The right section for you to work in is the beginners section. Then you can move forward to next sections after getting good knowledge about the forum.

In my point  of view for the beginners the section of wallet is 

quite more  good  where they need to answer and comments .

about their task .this section is simple 

And easy for the beginners to post their comments without facing 

any difficulty .😍😍😍😍

Ok! If you are new here. First, you should go to the "about forum'' and read all the rules and regulations of this platform. This help you alot. Then you have to enter ''for beginner" this is the section you should use for your work till you dont't get experience and knowledge.

The best section is " for beginners " section , because as beginner you will find many member who are interested in you post and they can give a good reputation too ,so I think it is the best choice for you dear mate 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

First of all, dear colleague, I welcome you to this great forum. I would personally recommend that in your first days you will participate in the beginners section as you will get a lot of information about the rules and other interesting topics for beginners.
A big greeting to the whole community