As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

Howdy mate! By my point of see to begin with two area is more helpfull for newbie, around gathering and for begginner. It offer assistance us to know almost the gathering and approximately the cryptocurrency. And it may be a essential thing and usefull for the gathering. Must take after the rules and direction of the gathering,

My friend I think you should work for bigenners Section.We all joined cryptotalk with 0 knowledge but we gives our efforts to lear and day by day our knowledge level is increasing. Work hard, If you do that i am sure you will also be a successful part of cryptotalk. 

As a beginner I recommend that you stick to the beginner's section so that you would understand all the fundamentals of crypto and things that you should focus on and also things that you should stay away from. I really love the fact that there are also other sections but you should only explore them when you feel you are strong enough.

If you want to learn all the basics of this forum then beginner section is one of the best section for beginners. In beginner section you learn all the information about cryptotalk and its uses. We learn about crypto currencies and their benefits from this section. It is one of the most active section of the crypto.

• +4 1

Thanks for posting this topic because it enabled me to also know the other's views from which I could know that on which section should I work.

Because I am also a beginner and want to do my best in every section but step by step.

I advise you to stay in the forum and the beginners section for the longest period in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge to provide all that is useful and valuable from the ideas that serve the forum and help in its development and progress .. I am a beginner, this is what I will do ..... But we must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum and the instructions of the members. ... and we complete our daily work seriously and meaningfully ... and create new ideas and valuable information.

Well  as a bigginer the best section for you to choose is the begginer section where you will learn and you will also gain some little experience before moving to other section. So advisably choose the begginer section buddy. 

On 2/5/2021 at 7:40 PM, Dlexx69 said:

Hello buddy I am a new beginner of crypto currency. I want to know which section is suitable for me. Which section helpful for know much different things and when I want to start working all section. I will be waiting for your advise. 

Hello my friend, welcome here in crypto world i suggest  to you is the section of beginners, because here is the topic will be understand, thank you.

This is very intuitive

I respect your ideas, but at the beginning read the section About the Forum '' to learn the basics of the site and how to work on it, memorize the rules and avoid breaking them in order to win a permanent life card here

Then move to the beginners section, which is the cornerstone of making you a human being who knows cryptocurrencies and trading.

Of course, my friend, for me, beginners should transfer when they finish participating in the junior section, so I think he should move to the coding world section in order to complete all the information And they take enough information about the world of cryptography

Edited by MohammedZa

To begin with welcome my companion. See companion on the off chance that you're taking great begin at that point you work in this tenderfoots segment since everybody ought to begin from here it gives you information and experience about cryptotalk. Conjointly they deliver you cash. Once you have encounter and information at that point you go to the following segment.

@MAzanKhan @Petro4 Now I have much knowledge about crypto currency. So,I don’t want to work only beginner section. All sections are so helpful for all of us. So,I want to work all sections for learn much new informative things. 

Hello everybody I am new and I want to give you advice for best knowledge about crypto currency first join the beginner section.this section is best for newbies because first time we need to help for learning and knowledge about crypto currency and beginner section is best for newbies. Here we can get good information knowledge and experience with rules and regulations about crypto currency.

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and tips and stick to them. As for me, I think that the beginners section is the best section for newcomers where they can gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies.

The beginner section is very useful and easy for new members to get learning information. Any new member can learn in this forum and be able to earn more money.

Good question for all new members. You should work in beginning section because here you can get all necessary information about cryptotalk and cryptocurrency. You will be able to learn a lot about the basics of this forum as well how to make use of your earnings without necessarily asking anyone to put you through. 

In my opinion for beginners two sections are more informative and suitable .First is about forum in which all rules and regulations are mention through which new members can get more and more information .Second important section is beginners section ,it is also good and easy section but i would advice you that you do posts randomly in all sections where you feel easy .

Welcome to cryptotalk forum. The section that is suitable for you is the beginners section because in this section you will find many beginners creating topics about issues they are facing and you will also find answers to it.

Welcome my friend
At first, you can only participate in the beginners section, and after completing the hundred jobs, you can participate in the other sections, but at the present time I advise you only to participate in the junior section only

My advice to you is to work currently in the beginners section only, as it contains a lot of useful articles for you, and after you learn from it and become a member, you can move to the rest of the sections to read first and then work with it

According to me, this section is absolutely right  for  beginners.For this, first you have to know about its rules and then you will have to learn more and more about it. If you know about it then you will be able to succeed or you cannot succeed .

According to me 

If you are new you should participate in beginner section and crypto world section 

Because these two both sections have very outstanding learning 

I wish you all the best 

All sections at this platform are very helpful but as a beginner you should work in"for beginners'' section. It is because in this section many guidelines are provided from seniors and experienced people. So do a great work at this forum.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

The section in which you're making topic is known as beggniers section and as its clear from name that it's made for beggniers. This section have the best knowledge which any beggniers can consume and become a part of this platform.