Why does the world need Cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Why does the world need Cryptocurrency?

This is due to the rapid developments in the world, and in our time, standard currency no longer serves any function, while cryptocurrency does because it is quicker, cheaper, and safer for you and your assets.

We all have  noticed how many people are here and working here so that they interseted in crybtocurrencies in the future so it will be an importany currency I guess , in additiom it's very common currency nowadays all over the world.

Cryptocurrencies or cryptocurrencies are good for investment and give a good profit if you put in the right investment and I think the world will need them because they facilitate a lot of buying and selling around the world through trading platforms and I think cryptocurrencies will have a bright future and exclusive bitcoin will be the currency of the future.

I completely agree with you. Cryptocurrencies have some features that make it easy for everyone to trade in them, and it is a currency. If you are satisfied with keeping it, you may have a nice profit, so what do you think if you also invest it and it is available to everyone.

I agree with you .
I expect that in the near future we will find any product that has a price in traditional currencies and next to it is its price using strong cryptocurrencies.

The need for cryptocurrencies has now increased due to rising prices.  Because everyone wants to be a good beneficiary.  So the right thing to do right now is cryptocurrency.  Through which more can be benefited.

Hello my friend that the encrypted currencies will get a great reputation in the future because they will be relied upon more than the paper currencies because they are easy to handle and you can quickly transfer them to the person you want and you can convert them into paper currencies and get profits too and thanks

The world needs a currency like the cryptocurrency because it is decentralized and all inhabitants of the globe deal with it, and this is how dealing with humanity begins without exploitation.

• +3 1

Actually friends i think there are so many reasons why the work need cryptocurrency. For example cryptocurrency is a profitable currency. One can easily earn profit from cryptocurrency. Also cryptocurrency can be transfer easily within few seconds. That's why world need cryptocurrency because it's the best so far. 

Cryptocurrency is very popular currency all over the world .All people use it to increase their money . Cryptocurrency is digital .So people use it to make them digitaize. 

I think that the existence of digital currencies in our future life has become an absolute necessity, as cryptocurrencies provide new options that were not available before with traditional currencies, which can be used to automatically guarantee land ownership, smart devices and contracts to purchase products of various kinds. The options seem unlimited with many.  Of uses that could change the world.

• +1 1

I think that, my friend, the traditional and crypto currency will be used together, because we both zigzag ، 
There will come a day when cryptocurrency will replace the current one because it makes things easier for people

Edited by Hamza Ahmad

Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some people are living thier life by doing it. World is changing. So do we. You can invest or trade with crypto currency. It has promising future. 

Yes, as a result of the development witnessed by the countries of the world and the control of the Internet over most of our lives, it has greatly contributed to the spread of the concept of cryptocurrencies and their circulation in some areas of life in some countries that allow dealing ... easier and faster than paper money in commercial transactions ... are not subject to To any authority and therefore there is no need to pay taxes .. We will soon see that all these currencies possess a large part of the world.

Dear @Sophie0011 the main reason of using cryptocurrency in the world is that world is becoming digital and cryptocurrency is also a digital currency. Other thing is cryptocurrency works rapidly. 

The tremendous development that the globe is witnessing makes paper currencies unimportant
Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular as they are used for all our daily purposes

The global economy is inevitably heading towards a digital ecosystem. I think it has a brilliant future in our next life from investment to money transfer, all we have to do is always patience, as every work we follow is paperless. And the most important and recent addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrencies

We have to work hard

My friend...

We will rise more and more

• +4 1

I really appreciate the post and information here in this online work shared. It's best for you to join and registered for earnings on-line crypto currency. Because Day by Day it's getting incredible and wonderful for earnings and sharing topics.

Good question my friend ...
Its uses are too many .. Of its contribution to income ..Assistance in gaining experience and others . From very effective services ...

• +1 1

Whole world needs to have knowledge about cryptocurrencies.  As the cryptocurrency would soon be the currency which overlap over all the world currencies and soon every thing in the world would dealt with the mobile using this super currency. This would soon replace all the cash and predeccesor currencies completely. 

World needs cryptocurrency because now we are living in digital era . Everything has become digital that's why digital currency should be used and if you need real money you can easily convert that into real money.

• +3 1

The technological development that the world is witnessing now is the biggest driver that will cause the spread of digital currencies all over the world because it is faster and safer, and bitcoin is one of the best digital currencies in the labor market. 

Of necessity, when the world economy is transitioning to a digital economy. And everything is going paperless in the future, from finance to money transfer. Cryptocurrency is the newest and most exciting addition to the digital payment market. As a result, I believe that cryptocurrency is extremely valuable to the world right now.

In fact, my friend, I completely agree with you, as I think that the spread of cryptocurrencies is still increasing due to the many things that are used by them among their users, and also safety and speed. These two factors are also important in non-central exchanges, and in my personal opinion I see a bright future for cryptocurrencies, I wish everyone good luck .

• +3 1

These currencies are a new tool and a neq job and a new world which we can earn a lot but we need a long time to learn and some encourage.

• +2 1