Why does the world need Cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Why does the world need Cryptocurrency?

Hello dear friend, the world needs digital currencies because they are easy to use and comfortable at the same time, you can buy what you need and pay via the Internet in addition to providing protection for money from theft 

Best Regards

You are welcome. Your talk about the possibility of spreading cryptocurrency alongside traditional currencies side by side with the passage of time is a possible matter and the probability of it happening is very high. I sincerely hope that this will happen.

• +1 1

Yes, I think that also, because of the benefits of cryptocurrencies, many people have become dependent on them in transferring money from one person to another because it is more rapid and also reliable as well, and does not require any complicated transactions in order to transfer it. Just a push of a button

There are so many reasons why the world need Crypto currencies. The one that I live is the fact that we can have full and total control over our income. We don't get unnecessary bank charges for alerts and ATMs. This is by far the best way to manage and protect your money.

Edited by kaliphatesani

If the cryptocurrency is better from money we using today, it is what the world need then. We are talking about making trade and profiting but the important is the part of cryptocurrency be used more than just for trading. If it becomes wider used and most people will use it for many reasons, then it is because it is better than the money we having today.

Actually,Crypto is a digital currency and every body can easily use it.Hope we can all use it in our real life.Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency and its increasing value is very important nowadays. Because the global economy is moving towards a digital system.I believe that the field of cryptocurrencies will give everyone success, progress and prosperity.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies have a good future because they have many advantages, including the speed of sending them. I think it will become the currency of the future and we will be able to buy anything on it over time.

• +2 1

On 2/4/2021 at 12:39 PM, Sophie0011 said:

A currency that succeeds in gaining recognition as a global currency brings value to people in ways national currencies cannot. ... With time, cryptocurrencies may be used hand in hand with mobile money and eventually surpass their predecessor to be used as borderless, fast, and decentralized currencies.

You are right buddy soon cryptocurrencies used in.whole world beacuse this currency is very valuable and trust worthy and its best online currency and now a days people invest in this currency and make it a buisness..

The world needs crypto because it is crypto independent. It's obvious that people need something like this. It is easy to earn crypto coins, it is easy to increase your coin by investing. In short, while increasing people's profit margin, they can also choose the crypto method to get paid for a business. If you buy $ 10 bitcoin for a business today, maybe $ 10 bitcoin a week later could be $ 15. Profit margin, that's the whole point.

Edited by SelimAbi

Cryptocurrency is a new world and it has become known and people seek it and it develops over time until its value increases and becomes with time in addition to mobile paper currencies and we all need everything new that helps us in our daily life

Crypto currencies are one of the best things that you can invest into these days. It is a new technology and can change the world that we are in. Of we utilize it correctly then we might be able to take care of poverty.

Of course the world needs cryptocurrency.  Because with cryptocurrency the world can easily change transactions and financial conditions.  Cryptocurrency is being used as legal and conventional currency in many countries of the world.  Many benefits can be gained through cryptocurrency.

It is unique in the world and has its own name.It is a digital currency, and people from all over the world use it to make money and invest.Bitcoin is a type of crypto currency, and its growing value is increasing its importance in today's world, which is why an increasing number of people are becoming aware of currencies and using them in their job.

I am agree with you that crypto currency is a good and profit able for whole world. It is because this is this is the age of  digital life. And in this age we have direly need of digital currency and all digital forum for earning.

As in past credit cards replaced the traditional paper money as it was easy to carry with and has less danger of to be stolen.Digital currency is more benifitial to deal with.Although digital currency can also be stolen by scammers but it is much more safe to use on international level.And truely saying crypto is a best digital currency.

Hello my friend Of course, my friend, the popularity of cryptocurrencies in our days is increasing significantly, and in my opinion, this is due to the algorithm that cryptocurrencies follow in dealing, which gives a high degree of safety for users. Therefore, we users must acquire sufficient information about cryptocurrencies in order to be able to make the most of them in the near future.

Cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies that are intangible on the ground that can be invested and traded via the Internet. You can make the money you earn alongside national currencies, which is considered an additional income that helps in daily life

dear we know that the in everywhere digital currencies becomes popular all around the world and we live in the era where our 90 percent work on mobile , laptop etc so from my point of view cryptocurrencies will now becomes the need of everyone

It is really a good thing for cryptocurrencies to become central in dealing and to be dealt with like fiat currencies or work with them side by side. Cryptocurrencies have a very good future.

The world is evolving every day to follow the technological developments around us
Cryptocurrencies will take the first place in the coming days

I believe this and I strongly believe in it

There will come a day when the cryptocurrency will replace the current currency because it makes things easier for people. 

There are a lot of benefits that can be obtained through these currencies, by trading or investing these currencies we can achieve more profits, and we can conduct various financial transactions very quickly and with low fees compared to the fees imposed by banks on their transactions.

My dear, absolutely the world needs cryptocurrencies as economic currencies for the distant future in general, as cryptocurrencies are future currencies and safe to use and make the world in general currencies for remote use and countries need such a global development and I invite everyone to use them thank you very much

• +4 1

Everything in this world is destined to evolve and get rid of anything physical.  We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrencies and its dominance in the trading market.  This pandemic proved the harm of securities to human health by transmitting harmful viruses and germs.  Fiat currencies suffer from future inflation.