Is it a platform for students too ?🤔 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Is it a platform for students too ?🤔

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information. Yes, this platform is very good for students.A student can learn and earn beside his studying.  by this platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously it is a generally excellent stage for understudies since it is a stage that gives learning openings just as realizing so understudies can become familiar with a ton about digital currency and bring in cash to cover their understudies' costs.

this is good topic we are know that many students work this site part time and get good benefit. this is very good and trusted site in the world so that many people work this site.

thanks

The forum is not for any specified set of people so it open for all as long as you can abide by the rules of the forum so 

So students are all welcome to the forum and for me I think student are the most active here

Yes bro this forum is also good for students. Students also get useful information from here. Also students in thier spare time work on this forum . And earn also .

Students can work on this platform. Because students have deep knowledge about different subjects. However, it is not only the students who will do this. Anyone who can work here besides students.

Yeah dear students also can learn here this platform also is best for learning and as well earnings if there have new vision new thinks this is much better cryptotalk platform is given you opportunity for learning knowledge and also learning of trading skills for improve your career and your ability of marketing values so this is awesome platform crypto world

Yes my friend I think this platform is also good for students to learn something about crypto and earn an extra income that can help them in their school expenses but they should concentrate much on their studies and only work here during their leisure time or when they are free.

Yes dear this is good platform for students for both earning and learning respect. I am also a student dear and facing money problems to overcome my requirements in study poit of view. In my opinion this platform is helpful for student to earn and learn.

I am also a student and have been using this forum for a long time. I learned a lot of information about the cryptocurrency world in this forum. I learned about new projects. They paid for every post I wrote. This forum is a great source of income for everyone. It's also a very good forum to learn.

Of course, my friend, this is the best platform for students, especially since studying takes most of their time ..

They can allocate specific time to work here ,, and it is part-time work for them ,, help them to acquire new knowledge and also get money that helps them to secure the expenses of their studies.. 👍👍

In the forum, you should spend time to gain experience and knowledge from reading forum topics, but you must divide your time to get positive points and earn money

Of course dear mate, everyone can use this amazing platform even students , so it could be very helpful for them to earn good income and support their educational future and improve their knowledge at the same time.

Hello my friends In fact, it is good for students to learn how to understand the meaning of crypto commissions and how to earn them on the one hand On the other hand, it is useful for students in general because its basis is based on the exchange of opinions and experiences, and it is under the name of science, friends So, in my personal opinion, it is also for students because it is based on the exchange of wonderful opinions and ideas Good luck my friends

yes i think so, because im student and im here in the platform, it is depends to us if you what to learn how to do this platform, any kind people can be member here in this forum.

I am a student myself, yes this is a platform that accept students too. And that would be good since students are in their best shape in learning. We have the drive to gain knowledge and experience. Very fitting to be a member of the forum. Also gives benefits to us since we can use this as a source of income to pay for school fees.

- Yes, of course.  Because I am a student and working in this forum I am able to support myself.  In this forum I am able to earn money as well as gain a lot of knowledge which is helping me in various tasks.  Through this platform I am able to earn my own tuition fees and my own hand expenses.  So I think it's an ideal forum for students...

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I think students can easily earn a lot of money here because a lot of work can be done at home which is very good for us. My students can do a lot of work at home as well as study so it is very important for students with this platform...

• +5 1

I think the platform is very important for the students because a lot of students will be able to work here and they will have to go out at home. With that money they will be able to pay for their education.tnq u...........

This platform will be very useful for the students as they will be able to work from home without having to go out and with that money they will be able to cover the cost of their studies which I think will be a very good thing for them.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Well your post is good. Everyone can earn money by using their experience. According to me. This platform is for all people. 

It is very important for students to work here because they have to work from home, they don't have to go out and with that money they can run their own tuition. I think it is very positive so I support all students to work here.  I am able

Hello everyone, I think this is a platform for all people who want to work in the best way and in an organized manner, in one of the most recognized and popular forums that exists, here everyone fits, students, professionals, employees, unemployed, all that is needed is the will and commitment to do things in the best way and with great responsibility.

• Useful or interesting 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

With this platform, students can not only improve their future .Rather, he can also make a good earning from this platform. He can set his breath on And bring the best in your language skills .