Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

Yes, we can improve the language skills and improve the information related to encrypted currencies and you can rely on them to collect money and ways to use it on the Internet, and everyone should stay away from spelling mistakes because it will affect your personal account in the future

The forum develops almost everything, not only the language, but the knowledge, science and money. Everything in these things is good and worth the effort, so try to get the maximum benefit possible.

• +1 1

If anyone who wants to learn English in short period of time then I reccomend him or her to join this amazing forum. This forum have helped me improve my English on a huge scale and honestly I can see the results in myself. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, it is absolutely true
Through the forum, we can increase our knowledge and mastery of the English language well by reading the publications of others and informing us about many things
It is really a wonderful and useful forum, especially for those who do not have the ability to register for English language courses

You are absolutely right . There are many chances here to improve our english skills .as crypto talk is,a site of english version dependent so if you want to work here you need minimum skills about english.after joining here your english skills will be improve gradually. 

Yes dear friends  it is too muct expensive topic because with this platform we can.also improve our english as well as reading skills . So i am totally agree with this topic.

The biggest advantage we have gained from this platform is that we can reach a higher level of proficiency in English (and also in Russian if anyone is interested in that language) because now we are reading a lot of comments and posts and trying to respond to them in a good way.  And of course more attention needs to be paid to not making mistakes and being more careful about grammar.

CryptoClock Forum, other members of the second class, especially us students, students have a lot to gain or learn from this forum, especially about cryptocurrency and bitcoin trading, because when I join the forum I do not have much experience and knowledge about business.  I know a lot.

Yes I am agree with you that first of all we can earn money through this platform and in second way we can get good knowledge and great writing and talking skills through this forum. English is our international language and through this forum our English is improving.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Yes my friend, you're right. One can increase their writting and reading skill from this forum. All should try to appropriate their communication skill. If you wants to survive in crypto you have to use proper language. 

Yes, my friend, working in this forum has many wonderful advantages. Here you are able to improve your English language skills, as well as knowledge and experience in the world of digital currencies, in addition to earning money.

Yes, my friend, it is an important thing. I see many members suffer from typos and I personally suffer from that for something and the most difficult thing is to write the ideas correctly. But after spending time in this forum I gained some news about this matter and how to help correct mistakes by applying the correction Grammar. Good luck to all of you

Yes, my friend, thinking about the benefits that this forum offers us, as they are so many. In addition to learning about cryptocurrencies and making money, this is a very strong opportunity to strengthen your skills about the English language day after day.

Yes my friend, you can improve our English by reading and writing in crypto talk. When working on this forum when you do not have to do all the working in English. I hope you success in life. Best of luck.

Dear Friend you are quite right. In this forum improving English is the need of time.We structured and connected sentences attract the reader.Here in this forum we can improve our knowledge.

Yes dear right that here we improve our English language by reading and writing. When we are free then we can spend most time here. And when we will read all topics and posts. We will learn new things . And we will get good experience for English language and speaking. 

I may not have a very good English, but as you said, my English also improves thanks to this forum. I search for words that I don't know the meaning of, and when I learn the meaning, I use it too. I like this situation.

Definitely dear mate. Hundred percentage assure that we can improve the language quality. And also become a good content creator. Especially in writing and reading skills also improve very well. The typing skill also raises. And getting some revenue. 

Of course, I started to master the English language in an acceptable way, and my way of reading and writing improved well, as I earn money. This is good. You learn and earn money at the same time

My friend of course this wonderful forum has made us greatly strengthen our English language, which is really one of our priorities that we must learn well because it is the basis of work here and elsewhere as well. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, it is a really good topic. I have noticed myself a clear improvement in my English language. I deal with it every day and I am happy that I mainly love knowledge and increase my knowledge.

We are definitely going to understand more English by reading stuffs from this forum because they are written by different people from different parts of the world. So we are open to a lot of improvements but that is if we want to accept the corrections.

Hello my friend, of course we are improving our English by writing comments and reading articles in this forum. You can learn a large number of new terms by working here, in the frankness this forum is perfect, We can benefit from it in many ways.

Yes friends, through this platform, we work on our reading and writing skills, so we feel that we have become a writer within ourselves through this platform. 

I think, Russian would be a bit difficult because we need to learn basic Russian language first.

But as almost all of us know enough English, so we can improve our English at many levels high.

You are right when we read others posts and others comments by this our english improves . We read others posts and try to write our post in a best way that attracts people and they get information from our posts . By this our grammar and our spelling improve .

Thanks.