How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Well, for me, when I wake up in the morning, I write some comments and posts before starting any other work, after which I practice my day normally and then come back in the afternoon and finish what I have left ..

I think I use the platform as a form of rest and relaxation, because I really feel calm while browsing it .. ❤️

Hy my dear mate. For work here we have not specific time we just want to do work hard. We can do work any time.we just want to work hard for achieve the goal 

6 hours ago, Shaibi said:

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

My question to you is that in the present we are stuck into too many things that it becomes difficult sometimes to give time to cryptotalk.

So suggest a possible way to catch time . Hope you all get my point .

Thanks .

Dear friend you can manage your time according to your daily routines. There are no specific time for working you can work whenever you want. Only 2 3 hours are required here for working. If  you cannot afford three hours regularly then manage your time according to your daily routine.

Actually work on crypto you dont need to spare some time its not burden on you when you in whole day 2 to 3 hours you can do work on it and i think its not difficult for all to make some free some 2 to 3 hours.

• +1 1

Yiu can divide your time in cryptotalk forum buy hours each hour you can come and create posts and other hour to reply quotes or comments users to make your work easy and don't spend a lot of time in the forum 

I think routine is very important for every work. You should fix your time for working here for this you can divide two or three parts of your day and complete your daily goal with steps. Hope this comment will help you. Thanks for this important post.

Welcome, my friend. Working on this forum is wonderful, and you can give it the time it deems appropriate for you. You must allocate time for the forum during your day and you will work in a comfortable way.

Actually my friend it is totally depends upto you. But I will suggest you for doing work in crypto in night. Because most of the people are free in night. And in that time you can focus on your work properly. 

Working here not a difficult crypto is very great forum.not take aa more time but give  payment is great.I satisfied this site .this site improve my knowledge and confidence level and experience.if you work hard and focus on work then you succeed.3 hours on crypto is more.i wish to you best of luck dear😊

in my idea working here is very easy and flexible and I think you can finish everyday work in like 2 hours or 2.5 hours so if you are facing lack in time you can split your work time through the day like for example 1 to 1.5 hour in the morning and the same in the evening but this depends on what you have to do daily so it's up to you 

It take just two hours to complete your daily twenty posts. So you have to manage two hours for Cryptotalk. Don't stick yourself completely for two hours. 30 minutes work 5 minutes relax. Work relax work relax work relax. It will be easy for you to work.

Actually i dont think its need for separate some time because crypto never gives us to any time limit you can work anytime in a day so its really good for us and we can work easilly on them they dont make burden on us i really happy with this forum.

Hello my dear friend. There is no specific time here. But here's when anyone gets time. That's when it works here. As much time is spent here. That will improve. But I work here. I work here only when I have time to study. I have no time to share here. I work here when I have time.

Whenever you work on this platform, you should not post in the same time. You must first post 10 on the platform. And then whatever work you will do, you do your important work and then when you do the work, then when you get time, then you post 10 on this platform. So you will take at most 2 to 3 hours on the forum while working a day. If you do not have enough time to sit and talk at the same time, then you should do something like slowly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no limitations for spending time here you can spend your more time here and if you have no more time daily then your 2 hours in a day are enough for doing your posts here. But as a beginner, you need to spend more time for getting knowledge about this forum.

• +1 1

We will always know something good about how to make time.  Only then will we be able to gain some good knowledge here. I hope if you know something good about it, I will know a lot more. If I get your help, I hope we can have some good success there for a while.  I can because here I think only those who can work hard can be successful here

Try to create time for cryptotalk. Dedicate your time and work hard to earn and also learn about cryptocurrency. Like for me I like to work early in the morning. Spend a minimum of two hours daily at least 

If you want to manage time for cryptotalk then youbcan manage ,i think it depends on you . So you can make and complete your daily task easily.  I suggest to make post on morning time when you on bed. So during this time is fit for you ,because that time most of activities are stop. So according to me this time is fit if you don't have other time to spend on cryptotalk.  

The strategy that I always use by working in cryptotalk forum is that, if I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is to start work in cryptotalk and create about 10 posts then later in the evening I will complete the other 10 post. 

I think if we complete our first task than we should only give our 1 hours 30 mintues you easily do your daily work and if you have some time than you should explore some more section it was so benefit to us 

I think that working on the CryptoTalk budgetary stage takes two or three hours a day, in the event that you are doing not have a free time in your day, you'll work less, but you may unquestionably win less, you've got to form an exertion to be valuable and important distributions.

Crytotalk hasn’t give us the limitetion of time to posting there. But you can manage your time for post. But you also spend your time as your wish. I think in 24 hours you can spend 2-3 hours for posting there and that is enough as my thought.

It's up to you. When you feel comfortable working, you can work. You will not be forced here. But you have to get the job done before the end of each day. You can do this anytime you want. Just like I work when I'm free. Just like you can work when you're free. Cryptotalk hasn't give us the limitations of time to post there.

You don't have to work all day in this forum. You can earn money if you spend some time here. This site is a very good site. You can earn money and be rich with some time of your day here.This platform very trusted site.So we are working anytime.

I advise you to work hard and patience so that you can continue here .. Personally work for one hour and then another hour at night .. I adopted this method. It is not going to have a lot of time and find it effectively to work and get the money from the Cerbeto platform .. Fortified in accordance