What category comes after newbie? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

What category comes after newbie?

Dear at the beginning and before the completion of 20 posts, we will be a new brand, and after 20 posts we become a beginner and upon completing 100 posts we become a junior level and then we become a rank of varicose and all this comes with active participation and exertion of effort and grandfather in reading, research, investigation and gathering useful, valuable and rich information with ideas about the world of encrypted currencies  Gaining knowledge and science and sharing the ideas of the ancient members and the elderly, as well as being patient and persistent in achieving our goals that we seek

• +4 1

The topic of your transfer in the membership of the forum begins with your publication, where you are a beginner when the first twenty publications are completed, then you rise to the rank of member when completing the 100 publications and then you become a full member gradually with the increase of your publications

• +3 1

you are welcome here
After the novice rank comes the junior member’s rank, and then you work rises continuously and gains a good reputation and then becomes a member. This is what I know so far and I hope to find more information to present it to all of you.
Thank you.

Hello everybody, the only way to improve our credibility is to make better posts and comments; we just have to carry on as usual and hope to be upgraded; what I recommend is that you focus on making your posts in the best possible way, while adhering to all forum rules.

When you join this forum your ranked as newbie .When you complete your 100 comments your ranked increase as jr.member .

100=jr.member 

100 to 300 members.

It is an important question to ask and benefits all new members. After passing the initial stage and completing the comments and posts you ought to become a member of the forum and the more your work increases, the better your position will be.

Dear, working in this forum is similar to working in any other field. Whenever you advance in your work and be devoted to it, develop yourself. In the beginning, you have to finish the 100 free posts, then you have to finish 20 comments every day in this way you can earn money.  Good luck to you.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:27 PM, Sahib Jan said:

Now I am working in newbie category I am near to complete 50 post and I have saw the members with jr.member, full member and sr.member how can I gets these categories and when I can gets these categories?

Is just a matter of time just concentrate on your first 100 post and after completing it then focus on your daily post gradually your rank will keep on changing as time goes on all you need is just to be patience.

The more you work hard in this forum and acquire more knowledge, you move to stronger stages until you reach full membership, and this is what distinguishes this forum, in my opinion, you gain as much as you know Thank you for this participation

The site arranges the members on the site according to the number of useful posts that they publish. Therefore, by publishing the posts, you can raise your reputation more rapidly and raise your rank on the site 

Welcome

You'll be like this if you persevere with effort, work and patience, and if your publications are very useful and important, and you become a member of the second phase, nothing will happen very quickly if you don't accomplish your creativity. 

my wishes for success

You must work hard and continue to participate and work here in order to be able to develop, do not hurry, when you work hard you will reach advanced stages and you will become an expert and then you will look at yourself proudly of how you achieved this achievement.

• +1 1

Dear friend you will take these ranks when your number of posts will increase. Like when you start posting then you were newbie then after completing hundred posts you will become Jr. member and in this when number of posts will increase then you will become member, senior member and then expert.

Hello dear friend of course after we finished the beginners we moved to a member  jr After completing 100 messages, you become a member. Thank you, dear friend, for this good question

• +4 1

When you start on very first time the category is Brand new.After this your category is Newbie and then after 90's post your category is Junior member.This is rank and circle wise that differentiate one person to another on crypto family.

Easy thing my friend, you have to increase your posts
The more posts you have, the bigger your profile will be
This becomes the result of your hard work and effort in writing important publications
good luck to you

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend, for every stage you go through in the field of encryption, an order means that after you have exceeded 100 comments, your rank becomes a member and a gradual increase in your rank, the greater the number of your participation in the encrypted currency forum

Welcome, my friend, since you have passed the 20 comments, you are now a beginner and you have to complete the work until you reach 100 comments to become in the rank of a member.

Yes brother, I am also working in Brand new because I started work recently my friend say I complete 50 post and I have got junior member so brother work hard and level up you got one day senior member you this categories your category depends on your work, so good luck dear.

Happy posting.

Edited by Ranaarsalan

Hello dear friend, you should just focus on your work. You will be up like others after some time. Till then, you should just work continuously. Good luck dear. Thank you.

Dear mate it depend on quantity of posts. When we join this forum then we are newbie. And after hundred posts we become Jr. member and in this way with increase of posts we become member, senior member and then expert.

Have a good day, colleague
When you start out in this field, you create a new brand
And when you complete twenty comments, you move to the rank of beginner, and when you finish 100 comments, you become junior
You get these positions by constantly working like this to get to the top

My friend, there are a lot of ranks in this forum, in order to get a new rank, you have to write a lot of valuable posts or comments in order to gain reputation points and start learning, researching and writing to provide content that will benefit you and the forum.

When we join this form then our rank is of new member but as it increases our post and our rank becomes newbies, so as the number of posts increases, we become full member and our rank is the same.

My friend, I am also a beginner here. I cannot answer accurately, but do not worry. Continue working and do more posts. You will definitely get the upgrade. This forum is beautiful. All things are going great without any problems. Good luck my friend