As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Many difficulties are faced when you start something new. It’s very challenging when you have to fulfil task in provided time and completing it accordingly. You need to get help from seniors or persons who have some experience in such work. Moreover, if there is no person for help then you need to work hard and apply trial and error method in order to solve problem.

Yes, basically! Of course I don’t think the project as apprentices will see them make the best money. I think you will learn about cryptocurrencies and projects and then you will invest and get good returns.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Actually I have a newcomer and I don't feel any difficulty .just pne thing is that my post got deleted because moderators delete the post on which I have commented if they find it useless otherwise it was very helpful and I love to work here.

I face many difficulties in crypto talk when i start crypto talk i made more then 100 posts but when i register on youbit i found my 75 useful posts at that time i was very sad and face many problem of grammar and other but now i posts correctly and useful i dont make lengthy post i write short but useful comments.

Sure sure. Once I started my partner and I have been really on your own. None there was clearly any staff or perhaps close friends or help regarding any person. Yet I really do almost everything on your own. Yet at times my partner and I necessary virtually any aid or perhaps possessing virtually any uncertainty there were clearly several Facebook programs people aided me a whole lot. I will be quite definitely happy 

There is a light after every darkness. Difficulties are the oart of almost every work . Yes i faced so many difficulties like whenever i tries to post a comment ive been call from my parents to do some stuff .  When i read the forum it is very time consuming at the first but its very genuine to read the forum and describe it in your own way   . I used to make my own research about the topic before posting . Keeping in the eye the rules and regulations is a difficult  task in it also.

That I surely many difficulties that I have experienced but I think it is part of the job nothing comes easy. You need to go through some difficulties before being able to understand how things work. You are not willing to put in the hard work then you will definitely fail.

as a beginner  I have no experience difficulties...because I don't know about crypto talk clearly,because I am a beginner..then I cannot work properly here for earn money..so I have no difficult experience..

Yes when at first I started working online two years ago i faced a lot of difficulties in working online so I got disheart at some moment. But after sometime when i got my first earning withdraw I became more hopeful & finally i started making more & more & i tried my best. 

• +2 1

As a beginner, we are exposed to difficulties, but we must overcome them and learn from them.
I haven't suffered big losses yet because I ask about anything before starting it. So we have to ask the older members before every step.

I am a newly joined member here. So far I have not been facing any difficulties here in the forum. I am not stressing myself out here. I take my time to use it. Hence I am enjoying the time here like a fun challenge and also to learn at the same time. I thank the creators of the forum. 

As a beginner we face some difficulties like completing the first 100 post, but some beginners are so lucky that they have friends or family members to guide them about the forum ,not some members that would learn the forum things online ,those members face lots of difficulties @Husnyjaf

I didn't expect difficulties because I have been guided by some members of the forum, so I am not facing any difficulties for now, I don't know maybe if I will face in the future ,I don't hope for that though

In bignning , i feel difficulty in this forum because i don't know about crypto talk. But with the help of my friend i really don't suffer to much. He helps me alot. But difficulties are the part of life i never lose hope and do hard work. But now when i know about crypto talk i really doing my work very well with full courge and determination.

• +3 1

I didn't experience any difficulties, but rather losses. And if there was a profit in the auction, it was just a lucky accident.I understand that now but not then.

• +3 2

Yes there is no doubt. If you are new one in crypto then it will be more chances that you will loose your money because you don't have proper knowledge about crypto or crypto trading. So it is clear that you will loose your assets due to the less knowledge. So, get a proper knowledge and proper research about this before starting trading.

• +2 1

I am truly saying that not just i face many problems inthis forum but all the members have faced them and this is a short term problem. New ones even don't know hkw they will income from this platform and how to work better in this forum۔As the time passes the beginners becomes an expert.

When you have learn you will enjoy in this field and earn good money.All these handships I believe are nothing when we achieve our goals.First time is difficult but can pass away without angry is important we can have fresh mind set about the real trading.

When i was a begginer at trading. I try to trade with big amounts without knowledge and i lost them all. I am not saying don't trade without knowledge but if you want to learn more about trading you should practise with small amounts so you won't regret it when you lose them all. At the beggining it's really hard to understand how crypto's work, but if you keep searching for information you'll see how things work.

• +5 1

Es as a beginner i faced some problems that how could i post 100 comments and how and where i could start my work. What are the rules of the forum etc. But as i spend my time here i would know about the forum rules and also gain a good knowledge by valuable posts of seniors.

• +2 1

Of course. I don't think there is anyone who didn't lose some money in their beginners period. Even now I keep losing money when I do something careless, and I don't consider myself a newbie. I made a lot of research, followed a lot of experts and learned about technical analysis but I still can lose money with a single simple mistake. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

9 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

As a beginner we face some difficulties like completing the first 100 post, but some beginners are so lucky that they have friends or family members to guide them about the forum ,not some members that would learn the forum things online ,those members face lots of difficulties

I agree with you mate. A beginner has to face many difficulties in this forum especially if he/she doesn't have a friend or family member who is already working on this forum to guide them. Many of the members who find this forum online never get past the first 100 posts because of many difficulties and doubts. I would advise every newbie to never give up.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January