After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

In fact, I haven't received my payment yet, because I was working on my 100 comments, and now I'm really excited that every day I can increase my knowledge about this forum, in addition to making profits.

Hello my friend, do not worry about money, you have to work harder when you finish 100 comments, after which you will get the money every week. The platform is working to get rid of the fake account. You have to work hard

It is possible that you have not linked your Yobit account to your Cryptotalk account with some of them, as this forum pays you for your useful posts that are more than 100 characters long and have a positive rating.

If you worked today they will have to pay for your beneficial, positively rated posts seven days from that day so you have to wait a little while until you get paid, good luck.

Edited by Shouq

Hello, you must work to create 100 free posts, and then you can work on publishing 20 comments every day and it should be useful within the rules here in order to work on evaluating this post by members and obtaining money seven days after publishing the comment and  Analog

• +2 1

Hi friend when we complete the first hundred useful posts and then after seven days our earning start now it depends upon us that in how many days we complete our hundred posts. But we should focus on the quality of the posts because we can increase our reputation and earning by making useful and informative posts.

You have to first complete one hundred posts on this forum and after that you will be paid for 20 of your useful posts daily and you will receive your payment after seven days of the completion of first hundred useful posts on the forum. 

Welcome my dear friend, I think it is strange that you did not receive payments after 15 days. I received my first payment 7 days after the end of the 100 free comments to make sure that you linked your cryptotalk account with your yobit account and that your comments are calculated

Don't worry, my friend, just finish 100 posts and then you will post 20 comments on a daily basis and start paying after a week 
Note: it should be useful publications

• +2 1

My friend, this work needs patience and perseverance, one of the most important conditions of work. Your comments and posts must be constructed and not duplicated and contain valuable information and benefit others for the sake of I interact on your posts and this increases your earnings greatly

You must take your profits for each publication exactly seven days after it has passed, but you must know that you must know that only the publications that have received a positive evaluation are paid.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friends.  On this platform, first they have to make 100 posts as per the rules and they have to make valuable posts.  Payment is then made 7 days after posting 20 per day.  Thanks.

According to the cryptotalk rule, after you complete 100 post in yobit than you post 20 post daily and after one week your earning is start.So don't worry about payment and keep hard work with patience and your bitcoins are safe in yobit.

• +4 1

After the completion of first 100 posts I received my payment for 20 posts daily So You need to be calm and Do 20 comments daily and you will receive the btc payments for only those posts which will have positive reputation on it so check your talk payment as well.

The eighth day after completing the first 100 useful posts and publishing daily posts for seven consecutive days. We receive our first payment. In this way, we continue to receive our payments on a daily basis. good luck.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, we are in this wonderful forum, gaining knowledge and experience. You must first put 100 useful posts and then put 20 useful posts every day, and you are paid after a week for each post 200 satoshi Thank you

Dear friend I got my first payment after seven days after completing my hundred posts. Don't worry about your payment and keep working at this forum contnuesly with patience.

Try to create good posts for good reputation and earning.

Iam too a new member here and Iam so excited to be one of crybto world member,I think we should leave 100 comment and after 7 days we will get our payment it just need a patience and a lot of hard work friend. 

Hello my friend, I am also new here, but I learned that after completing the 100 posts and starting to publish topics, you will receive your winnings after 7 days from that.

Well my friend, this is a very good question.After  commenting 100 comments ,your comment will count.After 7 days of 100 comment you will pay your earning

My friend, do not be in a hurry and be patient. After you complete 100 comments, your job will be paid and I have friends who are in this forum and they got money and with insistence, you will get what you want.

Its the basic rule of the forum that newbies hsve to post 100 posts without any pay .Then share 20 posts per day that are paid after seven days of posting.

• +1 1

When I register my self by doing 100 comments.After then I complete 20 comments daily.And I got my pay after one week of every day.And I was so happy when i got my first pay.

You cannot specify a specific number of days, it depends on your efforts in the beginning to create 100 free comments and start the paid comments then you can earn, I think it takes 10 days to get the first payment.

You cannot specify a specific number of days, it depends on your efforts in the beginning to create 100 free comments and start the paid comments then you can earn, I think it takes 10 days to get the first payment.

• +4 1

Dear friend, after completing the 100 free comments, you will wait a week before your first payment, after a week the moderates will look at your comments. If they have a positive reputation, you will get money, otherwise no, good luck.

• +2 1