What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔 - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔

As a beginner, I try to go through all sections and reply to the topics that I have knowledge about, but I see many people here in the beginners section because the topics are easy and do not need much information in the crypto world and this is wrong. We have to build our knowledge more by moving to other sections.

I think the junior department is the easiest section in this forum and to gain good experience we must know the full laws and basic methods in this forum through the junior department

Yes friend maybe because most of the people here are new and maybe for the money later maybe some popular sites will take too

I think that this thing is due to the habit of many members working in this section, and when moving to other departments they find it difficult to understand the topics, so we must constantly move between these sections. Thank you.

After interpreting the forum rules in common in a section about the forum and learning, upholstering the forum rules mostly, publishing in the junior category in the revival of a broader society, the forum rules in general, and constructive participating in the beginners section, all remained in one section, which is the junior section in specific. This section contains the requisite information and expertise in the field of cryptocurrencies in general, and it helps us to access other pages, such as the crypto world section, from one and only one item. We can learn all there is to know about cryptocurrencies, as well as the majority of the parts. Respect you very much.

Hi my dear mate thanks for your time and such good information share with us from my point of view I think mostly beginner and also see most senior members also in this section because this section is easy and understand by everyone who are there senior share there experience there and new one comes here to learn about the rule and regulations of this forum also gets some knowledge about how to survive in this forum 

• +3 1

Welcome, my dear friend. Well, this forum is one of the most beautiful things I have seen, because it provides a lot of information. Nevertheless, you may have earned money and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

The beginners section is the most important and easiest section here .. there are novices where they ask their questions and gain knowledge from valuable topics .. also there are elderly people here who answer questions .. and write topics to introduce beginners to the rules and valuable advice so that the beginners gain more experience and motivate them to work hard. 

Because beginners section provide basic information to newcomers. You learn a lot of things from here. It is the easiest section and can easily understand. It provide many hot topics for discussion. We come to know about trading and business. That's why, many people choose this section.

Since I started on the platform I have spent more time in this section due to the advantage of getting topics easier for me to understand. Because I am totally new to the world of cryptocurrencies and I know very little about it. And this section makes my job easier.

Of course, it is the most popular and most discussed section of the topics for the many members who search for knowledge and science so that they can know the field of healing, discuss it and delve into the field of investment and exchange of encrypted currencies until the largest amount of information is collected and experiences are gained so that it is possible to move to and participate in other departments..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.