What is reason of staying begginers section only πŸ€” - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

What is reason of staying begginers section only πŸ€”

In fact this is because in elementary education we can learn a lot from the experience of others and learn more about the errors that can happen and in reality we need to be in this department for a good time to learn to deal perfectly perfectly.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to knowΒ What is reason of staying begginers section only.but i don't know it.i want to know about it.

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about beginner section, I also feel peopleΒ  always comment at beginner section, although they get experience in this forum. I think we must forward to go others section in this forum, so that we can learn deeply about cryptocurrency.

Yes I also noticed that the members prefer the beginning section for posting but this is necessary for the beginners not for all members therefore they should positing in other sections for getting more knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency.Β 

As a beginner or newbies in this forum no DoubtΒ 

ABOUT THE FORUM AND

BEGINNERS SECTION is the best Section for you, in other to learn and acquire some external experience on how the forum works.

New individuals who don't have such significant data about the other segment, attempt to do the vast majority of the work in this segment and that is the motivation behind why there are more number of remarks and dynamic individuals and why the greater part of the individuals are working before all else area

As a newbie I prefer to stay in the beginner section in order to be able to learn about the rules and regulations of the forum and to be able to have the basic knowledge and experience about the platform that will make me have more experience in order to visit the other sections and find it easyΒ 

Dear friend, of course, we should not remain in the junior section. Rather, we must develop and gain more experience in order to move to other departments, and this requires effort and search for valuable information.

Welcome, my friend, to CryptoTalk. I think that the beginners section is important for you to learn and gain experience. It is an easy site and has a lot of posts and good topics that help you understand everything about the cryptocurrency and how to deal with it and invest it. When you gain experience, you can move to the rest of the departments to work with it .. All Β The sections on CryptoTalk are important and good, but the work here starts step by step until you get success ... Good luck to you.

I stay in the beginner section because it is not easy to understand the publications, in addition to topics a little more entertaining are touched to be able to comment, in the other sections it is a little more difficult to comment on the topics because they can have problems since it may not match what you are dealing with.Β 

Β Β Β Β Β  I think we are to make posts and create topics on the various sections of the forum in order to have the best of informations and knowledge regarding cryptocurrency.

There is no reason to stay in one session only because the forum is full of other session with different topic and we should see other session too there a lot of interesting things there for sure,but the majority are in this session because it's easy and have a lot of posts not more

In every section of work, every one should try to make themselves well informed and experienced about, what they are working, and always we would start with easier and smaller projects. So, that we should not get disappointed with the hardness of work. That's why, we choose beginners section.

Welcome to these great forum, so the reason why you see alot of members in the beginner section is because just as you most of them are newbies, and the beginner section is the right place to start, when they understand many things about cryptotalk, then they can start to participate in other sections.

Hello everyone, I personally consider that the topics of the beginners section are a little easier to understand and more general, for that reason it is convenient to work in that section, until you have a little more experience, and to be able to work in another section.

This is because the number of beginners here is much greater than the number of senior members, and therefore it is very active compared to other departments. The other reason is that it contains easy information that everyone can answer.

• +2 1

My reason for staying here for now in the beginners section is that every day there is new information and it is being renewed, it is not that there is no information there is much more and every day there are new people with information that they give us or inform us that is why I have not yet left this section because there is a lot of information and I do not want to leave this section until I have at least half or all that I can.

The new person or novice in this forum must remain in the Beginner section until he or she has sufficient experienceΒ 
Yes, there are also useful sections, but the person has to gain some knowledge in the Beginner section and then participate in the rest of the sections

I think it contains a large percentage of members compared to other departments. It also contains many questions. Anyone can answer the questions in this section because the questions in other sections are difficult.

Yes, you are right, and I also noticed this, but perhaps because the members are striving to build an informed and organized generation that has the capabilities to deal with the coding department and has full knowledge and experience about this field to raise the level of the forum

Hello my friend, I think that the beginners section is the best section for newcomers, and it is an easy section, and all of its topics are clear and interesting to beginners and help them when moving to other departments and they become in experience with cryptocurrencies

Most of the users are here because some of them discover crypto currency newly and they want to know this forum and crypto currency properly. So most of the users are staying in for beginner section. There is also an another reasonΒ  that is new users are only eligible to post on for beginner section and that’s why the topic of for beginner section is in hot alwaysΒ 

Hello dear friend, Greetings to you, welcome to join our family, I think that the junior section contains important information about the beginning of work and the beginning of investments, and it is the most active in the forum.The reason for staying in beginners section or spending most time in beginners section is because we learn alots of things and we also help beginners to answer their questions correctly on how to do things.Β 

Hello dear friends,Β 

I hope you will be fine. In my opinion, the reason of staying beginners section only because this fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.Β 

I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members .This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.Β 

I am feeling happy and excited.Β 

I wish you all my friends 😘

• +5 1

Well my friend you are asking right I'm agree with you. Because this section gives proper knowledge and experience about crypto currency. Through this we have are taking step in this forum. So that's why mostly people are here in this forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.