Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

Of course my friend, with the passage of time and hard work, we will be able to gain experience, intelligence and sophistication to work faster and with the same results that satisfy us with a shortening of time.

• +2 1

Dear I want to say that we should to work hard then we can learn more earn we can earn with smart work . If we make 20 post in a day this is our daily task but we can read topics and others comments and we can more learn about trading and cryptocurrencies and we can more earn with knowledge. 

As a start, we must work hard to gain enough experience.  When we have the knowledge, we can work smarter and increase our profit.  To be successful in the field of cryptography, you must work hard first.  Trading also needs knowledge and intelligence.  In order to have knowledge, we must work hard.  There is no smart job without serious work first.  I wish you success

Yes hard work can't do anything without smart work. You can't earn much by simply doing hard work. You should know smartly where to work and how to work. 

Exactly dear we need smartness in our work through knowledge we can do our work with smartness i think it's a better idea to use some shortcut to improve skills and experience to do alot of work with a short piece of time and do the best .

You are right mate now in this fast world everyone want to work in a smart way because the expense of their daily routine are increasing day by day and that is the reason they want shortcut and smart ways to earn more in a little time. I am also one who prefer smart work rather than hard work.

The hard it's spend a lot of time and lot 9f effort and energy but finally you get and reach your goals but in other way the smart way is more easy and don't take a long tome and energy but they need a good knowledge and learning 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/29/2021 at 9:53 PM, Walkerz said:

what do you think?

In my opinion, I think hardwork first then smart work. Crypto world is too complex for the one who is totally unaware and don't know the word cryptocurrency. Once a beginner spends maximum hours of the day and learn terms used in crypto world. He will acquire more knowledge and experience so he will be ready for smart work. If one works smartly first, he will try to find shortcuts that will lead to failure, smart work without complete knowledge of the field means failure. Once do hard work then do smart work it will save your time. 

I agree with what you say. I should add the following: I must work willingly in this forum. The aim of this forum is to teach and to teach. So instead of just writing to complete 20 posts, we should write something smarter and more useful. I am trying to write very useful things while commenting on this forum.

Hard work  or  smart work both have their own value at the place we are working  we have no choice then we did our hard work but in other way we are working but this  work can be did in different wasy then we have choice that we did in smart in this way our work become easy .

Nothing is easy in life without effort, nothing is achieved but if we can do an intelligent and faster job, it is better, we just have to do a good planning about what we want to work on and from there start to achieve our goal and do not decay at the slightest difficulty May we all do well in the luck process.

• +2 1

thank you so much for dedicating yourself to post this useful topic, well I think both of them are nearly the same. And it's a good thing to have them all because they will let us to success. Both of them are great to the fact. 

• +1 1

Dear in my opinion we need both to work in this forum. So , we need hard work to get information about this forum and then need smart work to work fast on this. If we have information about the forum we can work smartly and we can do our work in some time . 

Thanks.

Hello everyone, to get good results in the forum, you have to work very hard, but in the same way you have to establish strategies that allow us to work intelligently, these two factors complement each other, I can emphasize that it is worth it do everything, as this is a very reliable platform, and as long as we do things in the best way, we will get our reward.

A smart publication, I agree with you, setting priorities is one of the most important first steps, and then we intensify our efforts at work to raise the level of creativity in it.

Completely, working intelligently is very important to achieve the best results in the best way, especially working in the forum, as it needs serious and smart work to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies and understand everything related to them.

Dear friend you made a great post by the explanation of hard work and smart work I think we should do hard work if we want to become successful in the crypto world because this is impossible to get success without hardworking that's why we should spent much time at this forum for getting knowledge and experience about the trading and investment of the cryptocyrrency. 

Crypto talk is very good and profitable working site.both smart work and hard work are important for success.smart work provides a good, strong base for hard work to gain success in a very good way.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information. You work hard here because success demands hard work . We will spend time more. We will doing positive in future. You will work and follow rules and regulations.  Avoid copy paste . Be honest with your work.  Then definitely you achieve success. 

I understand that we hard work but we don't need that how we can hard work . In this we are not know about perfect work. And smart work Is that we work with our planning and we can do it so smart work is better then hard work.

• +3 1

On 1/29/2021 at 10:53 PM, Walkerz said:

So I believe we need to work smart on cryptotalk then hard work. Or what do you think? Comments and react to the post

No, you do not need to work here with smart way as if you have idea about forum activity as well about crypto then you can easily work here. But a thing you need to remember that you can not work here with cheating ways. Many forum member already get banned for this..

Yes bro you are right. This is the difference between knowledge and ignorance. A lot of people in the world are ignorant they are working hard to meet their expenses but it is very difficult for them. But the people who have some knowledge are working on online forums like This and earning a good amount.

• +1 1

With the adverse effects of covid-19 out break in 2020/2021 that halts so many opportunities down, stranding citizens at home, imposing lockdown on several working places. I think had explicitly clarify the misconceptions public hold before against the world of crypto currency. Which is why large turn up kept venturing in to crypto world till date

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

We all agree that you have to work hard but you have to do it with intelligence dear friends and colleagues of this great forum because if we only work hard we may not be successful tension hard work we put together work intelligently the chances of success increase
A big greeting to the whole community

• +3 1