Is it possible to get capital if you are a profitable trader without money for trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaymond

Is it possible to get capital if you are a profitable trader without money for trading?

I have been testing my trading strategy on historical data for a long time and, according to the statistics of a few hundred trades, I make a profit (~ 7-10% per month). A month ago, I decided to try out the strategy in paper trading mode (I write all trades in Excel and take screenshots of each trade). At the moment, more than 50 trades have been completed and the results are positive.
I plan to continue testing my trading strategy, but I am starting to consider the possibilities of finding capital for real trading.
Is it possible to find a person who is ready to give money for management through the exchange API? If so, what are investors looking at first? Are statistics required from a real account and for what time period should it be?
Thanks in advance for your answers!

It is possible to find a person to give you trading capital but only if you are trusted to him/her. There are many investors, but investors will invest their money only in companies. You can get trading capital by many ways, like legit airdrops, contents, and rewards for completing some tasks.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is possible but it has to be a person who has a lot of experience to earn by trading and making a capital without investing money would be very hard work. In my opinion to generate a profit doing minimum trading investing is $ 100 to have some profitability.

On 1/29/2021 at 3:29 AM, Kaymond said:

Is it possible to find a person who is ready to give money for management through the exchange API? If so, what are investors looking at first? Are statistics required from a real account and for what time period should it be?

Probably yes, you might find the person or company to offer the initial capital if you are concerned for crypto trading but you need to undergo the strict qualification tests to exhibit you have the solid trading skills. In case of Forex trading, FTMO offers you the capitals to perform the trades. You can find my topic in Forex Trading section on this forum about FTMO.  

It is helpful to determine someone who will provide you with investing resources but only if you can trust him or her. There are so many buyers, but they can only put their capital into businesses. You may obtain trading capital through a variety of methods, including legitimate airdrops, material, and incentives for completing certain tasks.

I started learning and I had no money, I took part in competitions on Telegram, and then I started working here on the forum to raise money and I started trading.

I don't think that any investor will be keen to invest in an individual as they always look for a firm or company that is trusted and well known.So how can they invest in anyone whom they don't know.