Is followers are necessary? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

Welcome my friend this topic is important in the forum yes I think it is necessary to acquire members who follow your activity and interact positively with you this will improve your positive reputation and increase your chances of winning good luck 

• +2 1

Followers are needed because here they will always know something good about this subject. Only then will they be able to acquire some good knowledge here. Hopefully there will be a time when they will be able to do a lot of responsibilities here before doing something good. Only then will they be able to come up with some good ideas here. It will be easier for them to create things. 

From what I know and I have been informed, it is not specifically or necessary to have followers since we only have to work limiting or making publications and if the followers would not be necessary but it is something that motivates us to continue because it is thanks to those who They continue to know that we are on the right track with our publications or topics that we do here in the forum.

There is nothing in the laws that prevents your account from being free from followers, but it is a personal freedom, but I think you should change your idea because it is useful and beautiful to have some people interested in what you write and the information you have, and this also motivates you to develop continuously, so I advise you to accept followers instead of getting rid of them .

• +2 1

I also wanted to ask about it and have your worthy reviews about the question. As since i started posting here , i am new t gaining much followers and most miserable state is that i dont know how to do it.

Welcome to you. No, you do not necessarily have followers. You are not banned for this reason. The ban is done if you violate the rules of the forum, but to get the rating on your posts you must have followers from the members

• +3 1

In this forum, the number of followers does not affect your account
And if you are without followers, the important thing here is to have a positive reputation, regardless of whether they are your friends or not.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for raising this important topic. I agree with you, and I think that followers are not necessary for any account, but it is better to follow some expert people in order to get knowledge from them, good luck my friend.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I do not think it is a problem at all, but I think that the profits will be less because the increase in interactions on your comments will give you more Satoshi currency, so thanks to you having followers

On 1/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

My dear friend I hope you are doing well. 

Followers are not necessary at allon this forum. 

You just do it yourself earn money by just doing useful posts amd meangingful posts so that your community reputation can be increased.

Best of luck

Followers aren't very important, don't worry. The most important thing about this forum is to work hard, provide the best information on cryptocurrencies, and increase your reputation

I think followers are not necessary.We should create useful and informative posts in this way we may increase followers.If you really wants to earn good reputation then your post must have quality of contents not more followers. followers is good for an account but if you don't have followers then there won't be any problems.

• +4 1

welcome
I read a lot on this topic
Friends followers are not necessary to evaluate our profile
Or they count on us, but their presence is important to increase self-confidence

I don't think that the follower needed in the forum if you don't have any follower so that alright you didn't get ban for that so be cool.

No, my friend, you will not be banned if you do not have followers on your profile, but it is better that you work hard to create useful posts to attract members to follow you and be an incentive for you to continue to improve the level of your writing, and we also follow up the senior members to benefit from their experiences in the same time.

There is no need or necessary too. We can work here without it. Here we just need to put comments on all content. We can also create our own content. In this case, if you have followed, they can admire or comment on your publication as we do on other social networking sites.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I do not think that gaining followers is that important. The most important thing is to follow the rules and instructions of every forum and have a genuine topic and do not spam.

• +1 1

Dear friend, followers are not necessary to work here. You just have to write useful posts in order to get a good reputation. I wish you good luck.

In my personal opinion, I think that increasing the number of followers in the personal account first gives you self-confidence and other than benefiting from each other's experiences and learning about the culture of others

On 1/28/2021 at 10:09 PM, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

Followers can be said to be necessary but may also not be necessary. It can be said necessary because if we have followers at least our followers will open and read the posts we have made. If he likes our posts then he will give a good reputation. It can be said that it is not necessary because anyone can see the posts we make and can give a good reputation, depending on the person likes and is willing to read and gives a good reputation to other people or not, back again is just voluntary.

• +4 1

No it is not necessary dear mate to have followers . If you create useful band meaningful posts then you will get positive reputation from members inspite of that they are following or not . We must focus on our content . Following and followers is not that important to this forum.

Actually followers are not necessary for the safety of your account. If you do perfect job here but have no followers then nothing will happen with you. In the other case if you have many followers but do a little mistake then your account may be banned. 

I think the lack of followers...Not necessary and does not lead to ban...

But I think with time will have many followers..I think that depends on the quality of the information you will be submitted every day in this forum...Useful and new information...Really my friend .. I wish you get many followers to support you with time

Do not worry, my dear friend, it is not a problem. I have read in one of the posts that the followers are not necessary and they do not have any effect on our account. It is very normal and normal if you do not have followers, your account will not be damaged by anything, and there are some followers who are occupiers. We cannot trust anyone

Hello my dear friend, I do not think that the number of followers is important in this forum, what matters is that you adhere to the instructions and avoid copying and pasting, you must work hard