What to do when you don't have much time to spend - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What to do when you don't have much time to spend

Any field of work on the Internet requires that. We have to allocate a certain time to work on the forum in addition to the routine work time or the field of study. As a university student, it is okay to take a break for several days due to the daily work pressure, but I think we can spend at least a little time here.

Hello dear, it is necessary to organize time and agree between working in the forum and doing the duties in order not to lose one of them, because work in the forum gives financial gains as well as informational and duties that we cannot neglect also and accumulate on us. I advise that we establish a special daily program to benefit more and to move towards the better.

Yes I agree. As a student I also don't have much time to post on crypto but I do it every time I have some free time. Even if I can do 2 or 3 posts, I do them. I'm a beginner and I'll surely manage my routine in some days.

Hello dear friends, I'm a newbie in this forum. If you have not much time to spend on this forum don't worry. when you free you give your short time to this forum for posts. Best luck

Wel come my dear friend 

It was an important question  we should  work  on daily base if yiu want to leave fourm some day without  any problem you don't  anxious  and don't  worry you can continue work thank yiu

Hello my friend, the best thing to do is to divide your time. The division of time and hard work will definitely achieve success. I suggest that you allocate 2-3 hours a day for the forum and it will be enough to cover all your work here.

Yes, this is very logical. We should allocate some time to work and focus here to obtain better results and always learn more and the latest developments.  Accept my greetings

I went through a difficult period while working in this forum that I could not complete the 20 daily posts because of me now I have come back strongly and I will spend most of my time at work

Unfortunately, I also find it difficult to organize my time to complete my tasks in the forum.

Although it doesn't take us a while, it's no less important than our basic work.

I am a student and I also work part-time and yet I would like to participate in this forum

I have to try. 

Hello, everyone. 
Yes, my friend, working here is as important as any other official job you do, it takes effort and time, but here it's up to you to either work daily or not .... But I would suggest you organize your time well and you can do 10 posts in the morning and 10 in the evening and you can also do the work in any free time you have

• +3 1

My dear friend, you need to divide the time in your day correctly in proportion to the creation and participation of publications in this forum, at least create 10 publications per day to gain experience and good knowledge

Hello my friend
And I also spend the tutorial time helps me know better spending leisure time in making money instead of wasting time without benefit

You just need to create time if you want to work in this platform time is required in order to understand how things are being done in the world of cryptocurrency because if you rush things you can lose your Capital completely.

In fact, I am also very busy in reality, but I always strive to organize my time
And allocating 2 or 3 hours to work in the forum, and this thing helped me get rid of the tension that will occur in my daily life and spend my free time with something useful

Hello dear friend, you should set up a program to organize the time to follow up and to continue your work in this forum. This forum is wonderful as it gives you skills and experiences and earns you money at the same time.

• +1 1

For my part, I divide the work,  part in the morning and the other in the evening, but generally the right times are the one you choose depending on the nature of your work and your free time. 

You can start by organizing your time, you seem to have a problem in wasting your time doing silly stuff. it's normal we all have that even I did one time. all I did was shutting all things that was distracting me and focus on the things that really matters.

Yes, my friend, we have to work at a specific time and continuously every day .. We can allocate two hours every day to work here .. I think this is easy even if it is with another job .. 24 hours a day .. are able to do anything in it .. This is my opinion .. Good luck  For everyone

• +3 1

you have to organize the time to continue developing your information, increase your working hours, and share the topics that interest you to become more experienced in earning that is able to make a guaranteed profit No matter how busy we are, working here is not difficult and it will not take a long time like working in real life 

Earning good money from this platform you must have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and you can get knowledge about cryptocurrencies by reading maximum posts on this platform so you must need to spend 2-3 hours making contributions of great benefits.

We can organize your time to put the work here among your priorities in your spare time and I think that two to three hours a day are enough to accomplish your tasks and gain your experiences in one day. This in the end is a matter for you, but for me I do not find Trouble organizing my time here because it doesn't take much time to work here 

• +1 1

Actually, you are correct; I am also a student, and I am attempting to split my work into two sections on a regular basis, with only twenty articles. It is my daily job to write ten posts in the morning and ten in the evening, and I also try to use my free time productively.

My friend that time regulation is very important and I, like you, don't find time for cryptocurrencies, but now I have divided my time, for example, I spend an hour in the morning, an hour in the middle of the day, an hour at night to work in crypto Talk, 3 hours in the day is very suitable for me 
Recommend that you organize your time, my friend it's very useful

I agree with you, that time management is the most important thing so that we can complete the work without problems, and everyone should allocate time between their plans so that you can accomplish even a little here, this forum is no less important than the other things that we do in our day, so we have to try to continue working on a daily basis in order to benefit from all the information we get from working here.

You could always try to fit it in between you chores, think of it like using social media, only instead of opening instagram open this  forum and participate in a couple of posts, don't worry you can do it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.