What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

I make use of a mobile phone and that is because I have my smartphone with me always and it would be so much easier for me to make posts using my phone. However I would also love to make use of a pc if I have one.

Desktop PC only. I can't type on any android device fast enough, it makes my head dizzy and my fingers hurt. Perhaps if I had smaller fingers I could press these extremely small buttons as fast as I can use a keyboard. In my opinion if you don't own a desktop, just buy the parts on your own, second hand should be a lot cheaper, and create a desktop computer to access the internet. You will also find that you can make up the money you make easier and have more free time to keep looking for opportunities.

I prefer mobile phone for posting because it is easy to use and more comfortable for me.We can use it anywhere.You have to instal chrome for working because it is best to use.

• +1 1

I work here at CryptoTalk from my laptop. It is easier to handle, comfortable on the eyes and offers simplicity of options.
Maybe in the future I will use a tablet

Hello I think laptop is best because its easy to use also you can carry it with yourself every where and you have got a larger display at the same time which you can not have in a mobile phone.

I think it is better to use a personal computer as it is comfortable, easy and more efficient. You can sit for long periods of time and type more quickly, but you can use a smartphone with a good browser.

I prefer the use of smart devices with the Android system, and I prefer to use mobile devices more than computers because they are easy to carry and move and do not restrict us to staying at home.

It is a modern system and working on it is comfortable and easy. It can work on a computer and work on it is quick and easy as well. I prefer to Android mobile phone because it's easy to use and comfortable for me. It is easy to reply any time becuse mobile phones are part of our life and we have it with us all the time.

You don't need a good phone to work in crypto because all the work in this forum is done through browsing.  But if you want to create good content or work in a comfortable way, then Android is the best for you...

On 2/22/2021 at 10:57 PM, dionysos said:

Is it only me who can not use mobile for the forum? Id like to but no way.  Im a bit disappointed by this. And have no idea of any reason why it wont work mobile.. Anyone knows why ? 

I cannot use it on browser too.. i dont know why really

My phone is very important and it is what I make use of most of the time to access the forum. Since I also take my phone everywhere I go then it becomes the best device to use for my crypto related transactions.

you can use android mobile and you choose the good browser while the fast speed of working and you can used the crypto talk so any android phone device you can easily open and its for simple and easily worked. 

I use my mobile phone to work with encryption, but I think computers and laptops are more comfortable to work with and easier to post and comment.

I work with my cell phone, actually it is because I do not have a computer, but I would prefer to generate jna for cryptotalk because here on the cell phone yobit is very slow and cryptotalk must work as a "desktop site" otherwise I get an error and it does not open. , although each person has their preferences.

• +1 1

Hi Friend, I am a new member of this forum. This is my first post. And I started my cryptocurrency work with my smartphone. Hopefully I can go further in this work and seek everyone's help. Thanks everyone.

Hello my dear friend, for me, using a smart phone with an Android system is an ideal solution, especially since it can accompany you wherever you go and you can work wherever you just need a good browser who does the job, but I find most people prefer to work on the computer and find it better

my friend I want to tell you that you should to work on the laptop that is very beneficial for you because the mobile is not supporting this website this is not a design for the mobile devices that's why you should to use the laptop and tablet phones

• +3 1

I am very comfortable with my android phone for daily posting on cryptotalk.The other thing that matters is the browser you use.You should be comfortable with the browser too.

My priority is to suggest the laptop for crypto work.If someone has no laptop he can use smart phone for this work.Smartphone is easily accessable for every member to use for crypto business and dealings.

You can use any type of device to work at crypto talk but according to me the much comfortable device is the use of smart phones.we can do our work at any time and at any place by using these wonderful devices.

I prefer to work on a mobile device rather than a computer because the computer consumes more data compared to a mobile phone
But I advise you to use a portable device that contains at least RAM 4 in order not to face technical problems in your work.

I prefer to use Android to use the Forum, it is much easier than the laptop, and this is what helps in the ease of use and this is what is required in my opinion for a wire. I am asking to create a special application for the forum 

• +1 1

You can use anything to work on Crypto. Smart phone is most comfortable place to work on it. You can do this work at any time at any place. I also use mobile to work on it. 

By the way, there are many devices through which we can do our work like we can work on crypto through laptop and also through tablet, I will prefer mobile more that mobile is a very easy and convenient device.