What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

I use smart phone to work here and I get comfortable by the smart phone to work here . I can easily type here also can easily give react here.and I don't fell any difficulty to work here with smartphone.

Personally, I prefer laptops or desktops to work. Laptop or desktop cryptotalk works a lot better. Cryptotalk can be called, but there's a little problem with the phone. So, of course, I personally would prefer a laptop or a desktop. You may have any feedback on this work.

• +1 1

You can use any device for working on cryptotalk.I feel comfortable with android phone because it is easy to carry and easy to use.You can use other devices such as laptops PC and such other devices. There is no restrictions of the forum you can use any device.I myself use android phone for working on this site.

To me it is easier and friendlier to work from my laptop, since using the phone could interfere at some point and I prefer to avoid that as much as possible, so the important thing is to use phone or laptop but only one device, with this we can avoid that they think we are duplicating or something like that. That is the best advice I can give you. Have a nice day.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend its depend on you.If you use laptop then more easy and complete post is very easy and if you use android phone.then also feel satisfied.according to me i use laptop and mobile when laptop battery is low then use android phone.i wish you best of luck dear😊.

I feel easy to work on this forum by suing laptop because of the big screen and also the typing reason. This also help us to improve our typing speed. and i also feels a bit difficult to access this site on android because of the smaller size. It is easy to work with laptop because i can clearly see all the stuff on big screen. 

I would prefer the Chrome browser to use Cryptotalk from any device. The reason for using Cryptotalk from a smartphone is that the browser is extremely important. But for more convenience you can use a good browser from your smartphone. You can use any smartphone cryptocurrency.

I think using cryto talk tablets or laptops would more easy because it is very annoying to zoom in or zoom out pages on the Android phones or iOS. Currently I am using an Android device but I am thinking to shift on laptop to make writing and reading more comfortable.

No doubt cryptotalk can run on mobile easily but there is a problem while our browser not on desktop site. On the other hand when i login in laptop it run very smoothly without any problem. 

Personally, I utilize the telephone to work and post on this discussion constantly plus that I utilize the notebook to utilize the market since There Isn't Any cellular variant for your own market, in Regards to the discussion Everyone Can utilize whatever he needs since They take all of apparatus

Yes, absolutely right, you said that we have to follow a lot of advisors to work in any place, for example, which platform is talked about, some such devices are such as how many lines we have  And in the same manner, how we post, we will be deleted, it has also come apart that what kind of post should be an accountant or who did it should contain paragraphs or should not be used inside the wrong vocabulary. By following past Mataram to Advice subordinate, we can proceed but if we do not call then we will surely delete our post and we will fail. 

On 1/27/2021 at 6:57 PM, Amelia0044 said:

I'd like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's really easy and comfortable for me

It is not a problem you use mobile or leptop. I use Android and I am comfortable with it, but there are other members who use iPhone, but I advise you to use devices with high specifications in order to facilitate the process of logging in, browsing and working in the forum.  Good luck.

You can use any cellphone to apply cryptotalk. But for greater gain you may use exact browser out of your cellphone. Cause browser may be very crucial to be used cryptotalk from cellphone. So i'm able to prefer chrome browser to be used cryptotalk from any devices.

21 hours ago, Designs112 said:

yes I too prefer using Android it's easy to participate in this forum you can go everywhere along with your phone and log in whenever you wish but like PC now you can't be roaming about with it just like that

Yes my brother I'm also with your suggestion, I personally too prefer to use my Android phone or any type of smart phone. In other to make my work easy and fast, also make a post at any time I wish to.

Well everyone have is own desire device that he or she choose to used but in my own opinion i prefer using android device in working with these forum because I find it easy and I can move anywhere with it which will enable me to work any where I wish.

The issue of device that one will be used in working here in this forum depends on the choice and what you can be able to afford. I love using Android phone because that is what I can afford to buy.

I personally use the phone to post and work on the forum all the time and i used the laptop to use the exchange because so i will prefer chrome browser for use cryptotalk from any devices.

I prefer an andriod mobile to work on this world best platform because reason behind this that andriod mobile is comfortable for me and i did not get bore from this mobile.I am working in a better way by using andriod mobile in this forum.

I haven't any computer or laptop. So that i am using mobile phone for crypto. But i heard that it is easy and fast in laptop. Everyone have their own desire to select their device. But i am comfortable in my android mobile phone.

I like working in cryptotalk forums with computers the most.  Because it is very easy to work in cryptotalk using computer.  And working through computer will save time.  And you don't have to face any problem if you work through computer.  So the computer is the best to work in cryptotalk.

My friend, I use my Android phone to do crypto work.  Because I can't buy a Windows computer.  I want to earn by working with this device.  You can work using any device.  I want to be successful working in forums.  Work ethic, patience and hard work will help us reach the pinnacle of success.

Any one smart phone you can use we are using cryptotalk smoothly and have good results no problem because we chooses best on fir this great platform we want to succee in this platform and also we have alot vision for this cryptotalk yobit platform choose best one

On 1/27/2021 at 7:57 PM, Amelia0044 said:

I'd like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's really easy and comfortable for me.

You can use any Android device to work on this site.You can use any Android device because no high device is required to work on this site.Able to work with normal devices.

The most suitable and easily accessible devices is your android phone i prefer android which is available at every time .

According to me  working from computer is more easy because it will make you more professional and help you in being sincere and responsible in your work. When you are getting paid by this so show some hard work.