What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I prefer using laptop or computer but the choice is yours , you can either use laptop, computer or mobile phone but I have not tried crypto talk on mobile phone .

Moreover it looks inconvenient , like we can type flawlessly with laptop's keyboard and can get a better view to the posts which we can't do on phone.

At last choice is yours , if you find android or iOS convenient for typing , its OK for you.

Hello dear friend, I also use the crypto talk on android. Yes, it is very convenient and comfortable. 

But in my opinion, I think using crypto talk on a personal computer is easier. It is very fast and easier than using it on a mobile.

I think that most of the people are using Crypto talk on their Android mobile phones because it is easy to lose as well as they can make a post. the exchange anyone can use them if they want about the forum  because I think they accept all devices and it's useful site. You don't have to do anything just turn on your mobile data and start your work immediately. That is why i sujjest android for easy working on cryptotalk. It is the best forum of using crypto. If you used chorme browse is the best for crypto talk.

You don't have to work with crypto talk from android because it is very difficult to work with android.  We should work on crypto talk from laptop. On laptop you can easily write your comment.

20 hours ago, Amelia0044 said:

I'd like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's really easy and comfortable for me.

Dear mate i like android device to work on cryptotalk. Because we have now complete access and full grip on mobile touchpad. It is easy to write on Android for me. Because i don't have complete access on pc or laptop. and everyone has its own view.

We use in working here is Android phone or laptop that what most people are using in cryptotalk work, one is difficult to get easly to his soccese but with patients everything is possible expecialy in cryptotalk forum. that is why i sujjest android for easy working on cryptotalk. Crypto talk on their Android mobile phones because it is easy to lose as well as they can make a post as they used cell phones in daily life without going to anywhere for making a post.

There is no preference for devices or such. I am using my smartphone fir posting comments. I prefer smartphones because they are more compatible and we can comment any time at any place. But even we can use laptops,computers,tablets or any sort of gadgets.

Hey friends, the topic is very important, of course, I prefer working on a computer in cryptocurrency trading so that it is clearer and easier to see and you can link your accounts on your mobile phone to monitor the platform when you are abroad.

There are following devices which I will prefer to work on this forum:-

1- Smart phone / Android 

2- Laptop 

3- Computer

4- Tablet 

By using these devices, we can work easily on this forum.

Of course I am also satisfied to use Cryptotalk on my android device. It is very comfortable for me as I have been using it regularly and have good speed in typing. I use it on Google Chrome Browser which is very fast to browse the site. I haven't faced any difficulty while using Cryptotalk on this device since I have joined the forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Ebery person or member on this forum has its own opinion. But i like to work on this forum laptop. But some people use android , some desktop and some are laptop like me. Its a very easy to use and very easy to handle. But on android device i do not feel comfortable . So its depend on your interest.

Though I am using phone to work on Cryptotalk, I prefer computer. If we use computer we can fastly type our posts so it's save our time. In smart phone I face some network problem sometimes. So I am thinking to buy a computer to work on this platform.

22 hours ago, Amelia0044 said:

I'd like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's really easy and comfortable for me.

In Cryptotalk working there is no restrictions about the devices. We are free hand to use legal all devices for this purpose. As we can use the android phones, mostly used too. iOS phones and laptop or computer any thing with your desire.🤗

No mate its not a compulsory to work only in android you also do work on other software also like ios microsoft and computer laptop etc the only things matter you don't live in a country who restricted here or also your works matter how good you write

Choosing one device or another really depends on your preference, and which device you're really used to use.

For me, I prefer using my laptop, especially when there's a lot of typing and reading involved, because the screen is wider for reading, and I can type very quickly on the keyboard, and that's not the case for mobile phones.

Hello my dear friend i prefer to work with smart phone 📱

If someone have laptop it's really good because work on laptop

is more easier then work on mobile

There are many different types of cryptocurrency, but these eight are among some of the more well-known currencies.

Bitcoin (BTC) ... 

Litecoin (LTC) ... 

Ethereum (ETH) ... 

Bitcoin Cash. ... 

Ethereum Classic. ... 

Zcash (ZEC) ... 

Stellar Lumen (XLM) ... 

Bitcoin Satoshi's Vision (Bitcoin SV)

Yes i agree with you i also prefer mobile devices to work on cryptoralk.because its comfortable to use mostly on mobile our typing speed is excellent instead of pc or laptop. And other benefit is that we can carry it everywhere and can do our work easily. 

Yes you'll use any device for using of Crypto-talk because it's working best with Android IOS and laptop. i feel that the majority of the people are using Crypto talk on their Android mobile phones because it's easy to lose also as they will make a post as they used cell phones in lifestyle😍 .

All electronic devices with suitable internet connection is suitable for crypto talk. We can use it in laptops, computers, mobiles and other internet accessible devices.working in the forum is most suitable in iphone because its software is more easy and accurate. Its benefit is we can use it anywhere we want with any device connected to it.

Smartphone seems more comfortable to work in this platform. Its a device which we carry with us most of the time. So we can work in this wonderful platform anytime anywhere.

Hello my friend, Your device does not matter to work here. The thing that matter here is your passion to learn here. This is the best forum where you can learn all about cryptocurrency. And by trading this currency you can make your future secure and bright.

• +1 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.