What is your community reputation? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

What is your community reputation?

I am new member I haven't worried about ruputation. It depend on your writing comments in which the user like give the ruputation increase and give negative ruputation is decrease.  Some senior member help and share the information about the ruputation how they increase.

Dear mate 

I'm also new here and my rank is jr.member .and my reputation point is 70 .but I'm very Happy because I got my own hard work .in future I'm will be doing so much work hard and get reputation point .one day I'm also become experience member in this platform.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

As for me..I have about 120 positive reputations. I will not get any negative evaluation until this moment..but we must provide support to all people in the forum, especially beginners, read the topics that are fully published, and give a good reputation to those who really deserve it

As have rank of members and community reputation is 777.

But I don't think how much your community reputation just work hard on 

this plateform and get positive reputation. Creating useful content which is full of ideas and information that everyone can give

us positive reputation.

Your reputation is the general belief or opinion that other people have about you. If you are considered trustworthy and kind, you have a good reputation.Your reputation ultimately determines your future opportunities. This is because others' perception of you precedes you before you even enter the room. You may not even be given an opportunity if your reputation has negative connotations.

Reviews of your company. Consumers like to do their research before making a purchase, and reviews are one of the quickest ways to get a snapshot of a business. ... 

Your response to both positive and negative reviews. ... 

Your online presence.

When i was a newbie i faced lot of problem to get reputation , after reading seniors Members post and topic's i got motivated and now you can se the result as my reputation.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:56 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello dear members!

I want to know how much your community reputations are. As there are many senior and expert members on this platform and there are many junior members along with them and while there are newbies. Export members have very high community reputations because their experience gives them a lot of reputation. But as there are a large number of newbies on this platform, they have to face a very difficult hand while working here in the beginning and many people even rate their posts negatively. 

So what is your rank and reputation in Cryptotalk?

Dear friend @Mir Hamza, Your question is so good. No doubt about this that reputation is depend on post.

But dear, i saw many posts that are useful but has no reputation. What are you think about that? please tell me because you are senior.💕

Dear, my reputation is 63. And i am very happy, due to get knowledge as well as experience.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:56 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello dear members!

I want to know how much your community reputations are. As there are many senior and expert members on this platform and there are many junior members along with them and while there are newbies. Export members have very high community reputations because their experience gives them a lot of reputation. But as there are a large number of newbies on this platform, they have to face a very difficult hand while working here in the beginning and many people even rate their posts negatively. 

So what is your rank and reputation in Cryptotalk?

Dear mate i have joined this platform nine days ago. And i have achieved the rank of member. My posts counts are almost three hundred plus. But my reputation is only 85. I am really disheart with my reputation. I am doing my best but other members are not giving me likes how many i deserve.

My rank is member ..

And I was one day at the beginners site here ,, and I feel them when someone evaluates their posts in a negative way ,, instead of that they could direct feedback and support in case they make a mistake ,, and help them learn from these mistakes ..

Hello friend, welcome, about 59

I'm really sorry to increase this number.

I want to be more popular by getting better fame and increasing my experience. 

I am new here and my earning hasn't started yet. My reputaiin is +9 and i am thankfuk to those members. I will try to work more harder so that i make more relevant posts and will try to get more knowledge so that my work improve and i wilk be abke to get more reputation.

Well the reputation is what we have gained along the way. Here in the forum it is due to our knowledge that we have gained a good reputation if you work hard and create good content you will be successful. my community reputation of more than 500 and that is not why I am here I am here to learn and earn.

I am quite happy with my network popularity on this forum. I even have published little above seven hundred posts and my network popularity is 337 at the moment proper now. I am running tough to growth my score and popularity and is m growing right content material and additionally I am posting subjects to growth it. 

Hello friend,I am new in this platform.

I am pretty satisfied with my community reputation in this forum. I have 120 posted in the crypto talk. I am working to daily basis.

Thank you for the post. I joined this forum in January. Now I am a junior member of this forum. My community reputation is 54. I have gained 54 reputations by posting 203. I am happy with it. I have been able to do it with my hard work. Experience will increase as time goes by. I hope I will be able to gain more reputations in the future.

My dear friend my reputation is not much good but it is normal. We have to give reputation to all members whose posts are very useful and valuable for all the member. We have to do this.

salutations if we given great post then your level will be high so focus on your post and hard work.this forum just few days ago so my account have no many reputation and likes.I think its grow in future when I doing useful post for other.

I'm still new to this platform so also my forum reputation as my forum reputations read to be a member. Well I hope to continue doing good work to and gain useful knowledge so as to build more on my forum reputations.

You're welcome I am also a newbie here in this forum and I don't think important for you to know community reputation of people because it is of no significant to you but since you have already put down the question my is 'member" and I advise us to keep good work in order to improve this forum.

If we make a topic or a comment here, our comments will be read by other users and if they like a solution from here, they will give a reaction. This is one of the reasons why the reputation will increase.  It is not right to say that it does not give reputation. We should all comment properly and comment on others and if the comment from there seems to be full, then I hope to give him reputation.

• +5 1

dear friends  i am newbie and i trying best to get reputation . and i have get 5 reputation and i am dont worry because it is biggining of my work.

My community reputation is 33 and I am struggling by best to make it more and more than 33. As I am a beginner I am happy with that till now. But as I get experience I achieve more and earn good reputation.

According to my opinion,  if you want to have reputations on this platform and you should grow in the community and achieve your objective as soon as possible Because when you will create information and knowledgeable posts, always your this platform will be respected.Because I too always create information knowledgeable comments on this platform, so my reputations on this community are very good.