Replaying on a post of banned member! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Replaying on a post of banned member!

My dear friend, I don't know about this. But I would suggest you not to comment on topics submitted by banned members. If the topic has got good replies and reputation then you may go for it or elese don't comment on such topics.

I think it is okay to comment on a banned post. It will definitely count on the yobit. If that post is not useful then it could be deleted by the admin. So you don't have to worry for that. 

There is no real problem to reply on the topic that her users are banned from the forum because the post is owned by the forum not by the 7ser even of the users is not still in the forum you can reply on it and not be afraid that your reply will be deleted 

There is no need to be worried about it my friend because the banning  of a member who's post you reacted or replied will not affect your account and your reputation but with this condition that your comment was useful. The rules and regulations of the site are not very strict so you should be relax. 

Thank you. 

On 1/26/2021 at 10:16 PM, Daniel stark said:

I have noticed for a few days that many people have been banned from this forum.Will my comment count if I comment on a banned member's post?

@Daniel stark Dear friend, don't worry your posts will be safe on their posts because they have banned for some days after punishment they will joined again and their topic and posts will existing.

You can reply to the banned members there is no thing of think in it. I also commented on banned members topics.there is no issue for you and my post termed out a useful too

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

You can reply to the posts on such people which had been banned. But the criteria if your post is that you post has to be useful and relevant to the topic. You just have to do useful posts on the topic. Good luck for your work.

Yes, mate you are right i also have seen many topic of banned members and have the same doubt. But as new member i didn't really know but now with the help of your topic and the senior member i am now fully aware. Thank you!

Edited by Rebacca
made some mistakes

On 1/26/2021 at 8:26 PM, Daniel stark said:

Thanks. I was very worried about this. I thought that if I answered someone banned, my account would also be banned. Now I am completely clear about this. Thank you very much again. @chfarhan103

All posts of banned members thats still existing till today, thats means those post are still usefully and needed within the forum in order for people to continue contributing.

Replying on a topic of a banned members doesn't count, as all the topics become invalid, so don't even bored yourself commenting on them.

To the best of my knowledge , the post wouldn't be affected if the main posts owner is banner. If you reply contains more than 100 characters, jt should count . But there are cases where the topic or post gets deleted and in such a scenario your post even if obeys the guidelines will get removed with it and will not get rewarded. So just make sure that you reply only to topics of significant importance so that there is low chance of it getting deleted. So post smartly. 

Hello my dear friend. I didn't understand much about answering the banned member questions. But we will not answer the forbidden member question. We will always be careful. We will not answer the forbidden member.thank.

If somehow anyone"s account get banned and you replied to his post ..then your post will surely be counted in all ur posts ..so dont be worry about that ..mostly banned members posts are deleted from the forum ..but if there is any post still shown of banned member then there is a reason behind that...that is ..quality of post..that post could be informative useful have good content so that's why it is there to guide new ones ..

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. Yes, there are posts by banned members. All we have to be careful about, commenting, and that we abide by the rules and laws related to the forum and that the content of our posts is useful

What I know is that people who are banned here are posted because I think they shouldn't be because they are banned here so I think if someone is banned then you need to know a lot about replies because whenever you are here  Only when you know something good will you be able to discuss something important. In fact, I should not reply to those who are banned, because if they reply here, I think they should not reply, because here you have to understand something good.  It's not okay to post banned things here before you do something good

Yes obviously your comment will be considered and it does not effect your profile because you don't have violate any rule of this forum the banned should be applied on the posted member not on your comment no need to worry about that. 

• +1 1

A good and useful post for new members here in the forum. As for your question, if we are allowed to comment on a post by a banned member, do not be afraid. You can comment on this post provided that the post is correct and there is no violation of the terms and rules of the forum, but I advise you to avoid such posts

Yes, if someone's ID is a banned  then he has become a then you can comment there too, because the comment does not just matter with the banned  number, there are many people here who read the comment. And if we comment on the number that is already a banned  with our topic, then it becomes our account. So it is not a big issue if you have a sister, then you can comment on the  there too. 

Greetings to you, my dear friend, is really an important and valuable question that has not occurred to me before this question, and I do not have enough experience to answer it. I will follow the comments to see the opinion of the experts and benefit from good luck for everyone

Hello everyone, I think that if we make a comment, in a banned account, if our post is cataloged as useful content, surely if we are going to pay, although personally, I do not usually publish in deleted accounts, I prefer to publish in active accounts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Certainly, we can comment on a subject that is prohibited, so as long as the topic has not been deleted by the moderators, this means that the topic is good and we can express our opinions on it.

Edited by Ses93

I think your post counted in useful post. There is no matter how create a topic that is important to content which is good or related to the topic or not. So do not worry and try to give the good respone to the topic.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear friend, I agree with you all the agreement. Indeed, the distinct and useful posts are definitely very important to remain in order to be read by the rest of the members in order to spread the benefit and most importantly, if the person is banned, the forum owners will not delete their posts. Thank you very much

• +2 1