Topics created by beginners will get ratings ? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jumaimach

Topics created by beginners will get ratings ?

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think long as long the core topic contains useful information about cryptogram see it does not matter if were the topic creatore newcomer or a senior member of this fotom so I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

• +5 1

No one is up or low in this world. Everyone has a right to work at every place he or she wants. So it's not for any single person who creates these topics but any of the new member can create it and get ratings and reputation without any restriction or issue. Good luck in this journey.

• +1 1

Hello dear all members i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine First of all welcome to all of you on this platform with good wishes 

Yes, my friend, creating useful topics is good for beginners, because useful topics make members give positive reviews on the post

Yes, of course, the junior member will get negative evaluations for some topics that may be bad and positive for other topics. When he shares an important topic or question, he will get support and evaluation of the rest of the members

• +2 1

The one who gets positive reviews is the post itself and not the author of the post. If you want to get positive reviews, search for the best topics and update them.

Of course, the topics created by the beginners will get assessments if it is not at the beginning, certainly tomorrow, they will have an impact on the members of the Ciphery Forum and the elderly in this forum have a great role in our education and guidance for us beginners to reconcile for all

Yes my dear friend you will definitely get reputation or ratings but it is subject to the content you have to submit I think the ranking of the post depends on your skills it totally depends on the information you use in the post.  If you use interesting and useful information in your post, it will automatically gain a reputation.  That's why try creating a post with unique information.

Yes, why not? If the beginner will create a good and unique informational topic then they will definitely benefit and get a rating on their post. All members should create interesting useful topics.

Yes, my friend, we must all support beginners in order to get new and useful topics for everyone because that will help us advance and advance this forum for the better. Thank you.

Yes absolutely it will get good rating the main thing is our good and valueable content if a newbie make a good and relevant topic or post than they will must get reputation because here all members want a good work whatever you are legendary members or newbie.

Yes, making a post from a message on a friend's forum will easily boost your credibility. New members, in particular, take a long time to build their credibility, so I believe that if I concentrate on writing their posts, their reputation will grow faster.

Of course, my friend, the useful topic gives its owner positive evaluations, whether it is a novice owner or a senior member. Thank you.

I believe those who are still here will help the newcomers. Then, once you can do anything decent, you will get some positive reviews here and it would be better for you if you know anything good about certain things here before you do anything good. I'm hoping you've got something positive here. If you can learn something new, you might find something useful here. I'm hoping that one day hard work make you success.

Hello my friend, so beginners. Here they create posts and articles about cryptocurrencies And they get good reviews  This topic is positive for them, but they must first gain good experience in order not to get negative reviews It is also important that they ask the elderly in this forum that they are the owners of the news

Greetings to everyone. I'm new here and I'd like to know if a novice who creates topics receives scores. Will it be beneficial to beginners? Seniors are required to assist.

Of course, beginners can get ratings and reactions, but this is conditional on the content of the post or topic and its usefulness to members. When you are a beginner in cryptocurrencies, it is difficult in the beginning, so you should search And understand new things you did not know .

I think It certainly depends on the member's post because what kind of content he shares is important and it matters a lot because if he shares good, useful and valuable content then he gets good reputation as well and his work will be recognized and finally he will earn his reward as well

in start normally new comers don't create topics at first, they just started commenting of posts of others. there are steps to perform every task on this cryptotalk

Certainly my friend, if your subject contains useful and interesting information, you will get assessments and reactions on this site, but it must be bound by the rules and important at the same time you must also warn of duplication because you may get warning points because of it and at the time it does not matter how much you get the reputation

Very good discussion dear the creating topics by beginners is very useful act and when they got good feedback on it this is too much helpful for them in good reputation and good earnings.

Yes my friend of course you will get a rating but when you complete 100 free comments then you will be paid and you should avoid copying and pasting from other members so as not to get warning points or notoriety because this exposes you to ban

Of course it will, even most of the post posted by the newbies has more rating than some beneficial post, from my own experience, people tends to rate a post whereby they can easily contribute to because many of those topics created by the newbies are most times is like a questionnaires is been given to a large number of people to respond to which every individual will share his or her opinion on it.

Yes my dear, you don't have to be a senior or a full member to create a post. You just have to make it a useful, informative post. This way other members can benefit fromit, especially beginners. And the won't get removed. Good luck✌

My dear beginner, please accept my greetings. As a new user, getting ratings is not difficult because everything in this forum is dependent on the development of a post or a new subject. It is not mandatory that all newcomers have no prior experience with coding.