Topics created by beginners will get ratings ? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jumaimach

Topics created by beginners will get ratings ?

It's good when you are new member of the crypto talk forum you need to create a post for the purpose of earnings on-line by sharing your thoughts and experiences make you reputed member of the forum.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:50 PM, Jumaimach said:

Greetings to all. I am new here and I want to ask that if a beginner create topics does he or she get ratings. Will it helpful for beginners. Need help of seniors.

Off course dear mate according to my records if you create a new topic than you will receive more ratings than reply to topic. Because lot of peoples gives reply to your topic and similarly lot of peoples gives more reputations.

Yes Topics created by beginners can receive ratings, but for a beginner it is kinda hard to get those ratings, because I have noticed if you do not have followers then your rating rate would be very low.

Of course, any member who has the right to publish in the forum is guaranteed by the forum’s laws, but the subject of the reviews is subject to the content of the topic and it is rich in useful information and not repeated, or that its content is far from the forum’s topics or it is diverted from other sites without putting any effort to add something by the owner of the post or It should be full of linguistic or technical errors. If he avoids these mistakes he will definitely get a good rating.

It's important for beginners to seek help from seniors if there's something they can't understand in this forum and through publications one can be assisted easily and concerning ratings yes of course a beginner's post can attract good ratings if it's a quality post.

Yes if we create a good and valuable we will get ratings. No matter we are senior or new members on this forum. And useful topics are more positively reputated.

• +2 1

Hello colleague
In fact, this is a very important topic in this platform based on my own and Fahmy's experience as a member of this platform classification, one of the important things in the reputation for more courage to a member and trust in the hard work in the platform.

Edited by Hamza Ahmad
  • +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you will definitely get a positive reputation and evaluation if you publish useful and new topics here in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge and experience. Thank you.

• +3 1

My dear friend, I advise you to read a lot of publications before starting to publish so that you get enough experience and I wish you good luck.

Of course, if the topic presented is useful and not repeated, it will get the admiration of other members, but if the topic is not useful it will get a negative reputation, the evaluations come according to the topic at hand.

Yeah off course bro,your post will get reputation.always be carefull about your content.first of all you have to make hundred post at any topic then you will get your income.after this you have to post 20 comment daily for earning.

When I see a good posts if the new users has created or older too I give home a positive reaction because it's helpful and specially if it's from the new and beginners to encourage them but if it's a bad post I really don't give anything and talk to the users.

You can post topics, but you need good knowledge and experience before that. Read many useful publications and some searches, then try to create useful and good topics for others, good luck to you.

The reviews come primarily for the content presented. If it is not repeated, has useful information and is free from spelling errors, you will receive positive reviews.

It is incumbent upon us, as members here, to positively evaluate whoever deserves to be encouraged and supported to continue.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. Yes, beginners who share posts and topics can get ratings and become reputable, but this depends on the content of the post that you have shared if it is useful and effective or not, so stick to the rules of writing and check what you write before publishing and  Thank you so much

• +4 1

The sites created by beginners can be evaluated . But I think, according to my knowledge, these sites should be presenting new ideas and new and enjoyable skills . He must abide by some laws, regulations and procedures . To make this site one of the best sites . I think so

• +5 1

Hello friends. Of course, if the topic is useful you will have many positive ratings and this will help you to increase your reputation. 

As long as you abide by the rules of the forum and your posts are useful and attract members, then of course you will get a reputation, as it is not the preserve of the elderly.

• +1 1

If you are you on this platform then you want to create a new topic any topic does not depends on senior on new members I believe that useful content will be g-rated positively also so give some positive post here to newcomer in this way your reputation also good Ayu take some reward

Yes friend if beginners create topics then they will get likes and positive reputation but friend it all depend on hard work because if your topic has good and unique content then you will definitely get rating so always do hard work.

Yes, my friend, beginners in this forum should get a positive assessment of whatever the topic for their support and should write a small note when their topic or publication if it is correct or useful and if the opposite we should give them constructive criticism and thank you.

• +1 1

Of course, he gets reviews, but the new member here needs some time and constant work to gain experience to create topics that contain useful ideas and publish them in the forum

• +2 1

That is sure anybody make a post and if the post was good or useful so it will get many reputations.and if the post was bad you will get some reviews and maybe some bad reputations.

You will get reviews, but on the condition that your content is useful, but if you write a post that has nothing to do with the title and copy and paste, you will not get any reputation, so focus carefully on the content you provide and make sure that the content is useful, meaningful and useful to others, and stay away from repetition and repeated discussions. 

• +2 1